• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why bring shadow back instead of another sonic character"

Shadow never really got a proper modern DB appearance. His first fight in season 1 was when the rules for the analysis and standard for the outcomes were much different. Likewise, his fight with Mewtwo had hurdles in terms of animation and was fairly short. He’s one of the most popular sonic characters, and a lot of people on the team wanted to fully utilize him in a modern setting.

The amount of other Sonic fights we could have done this season was also pretty low. Sonic was technically just used and off the top of my head, only Silver or Blaze possible could have worked outside Shadow. But the fights they have that would have been popular enough for this season probably would have had their own number of caviots(mainly also being stomps in one direction or the other).

This seems like Silver vs Trunks is off the table this season

Then why spread more misinformation if it doesnt even have anything to do with the match?
You brought it up first. Why complain when Ultra literally agrees that Ryuko wins? Why try and find every tiny little nitpick just so you can complain about something that isn't even going to happen? Why are you even here, all you seem to want to do is complain. Do you even like death battle.

Genuinely, From someone who has to regularly take breaks from this thread, maybe you should take a break from this thread.

You brought it up first. Why complain when Ultra literally agrees that Ryuko wins? Why try and find every tiny little nitpick just so you can complain about something that isn't even going to happen? Why are you even here, all you seem to want to do is complain. Do you even like death battle.

Genuinely, From someone who has to regularly take breaks from this thread, maybe you should take a break from this thread.
Because misinformation bothers me more than an incorrect verdict

Yeah her character was pretty close, maybe a bit exaggerated but thats literally what Ryuko is, her character is an exaggeration
I'm pretty sure Ryuko wouldn't try to literally kill somebody just because someone caught her off and wouldn't insult one of her closest ******* friends throughout the whole fight
Imho DB treated her poorly, they made Ryuko very aggressive and i know she can act aggressive, but not like how DB portrayed her

I'm pretty sure Ryuko wouldn't try to literally kill somebody just because someone caught her off and wouldn't insult one of her closest ******* friends throughout the whole fight
Imho DB treated her poorly, they made Ryuko very aggressive and i know she can act aggressive, but not like how DB portrayed her
the aggressiveness was just the writing choice. Its prevalent to several episodes

I recommend watching the commentary:

Also dislike the MFTL "debunk" part, again it's the whole "it's disagreed in alot of places but we won't tell you which", the non agression feat isn't even used in other places and we only got one thread that only OP disagreed but he got quickly debunked, also completely misses the point on immesurable scaling and acts as if Solaris is only in 3 time periods

I disagree
Bitching about how she started the fight is no different then how several fights started in the show
majority of DB had Characters act OOC to start the fight
And outside of one insult she didn't insult her partner for the majority of the fight
Beyond that her her Character was handled alright

I disagree
Bitching about how she started the fight is no different then how several fights started in the show
majority of DB had Characters act OOC to start the fight
And outside of one insult she didn't insult her partner for the majority of the fight
Beyond that her her Character was handled alright
And? I still think that this was the dumbest way to start the fight, we literally tried to make our own scenario of Shadow vs Ryuko beginning and we all did a better job than DB.
For the majority she didn't, but why should she act like that in the first place? Why does she need to act like Ryuko from the beginning of KLK? It's like bringing Vegeta into the show but making him act like Vegeta from saiyan saga, doesn't sound good? Well that's because it's not ******* good.

And? I still think that this was the dumbest way to start the fight, we literally tried to make our own scenario of Shadow vs Ryuko beginning and we all did a better job than DB.
For the majority she didn't, but why should she act like that in the first place? Why does she need to act like Ryuko from the beginning of KLK? It's like bringing Vegeta into the show but making him act like Vegeta from saiyan saga, doesn't sound good? Well that's because it's not ******* good.
I at least remember how DB started theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back