• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're conceding to the Emeralds having unlimited Infinite energy (As ridiculous as that sounds). We agree that (as of now), the Emerald can't output Tier 1 energy. Meaning if multiple people use it to reach Tier 2-A, it'd have to be spread out among the three of them. There's no other way around it. Otherwise the Emeralds couldn't be sapped of all their energy. I also don't recall the Emeralds in Rush being drained tbh. Could be my bad memory.

This definitely seems feasible. I suppose that's a fair explanation.
The Emeralds being drained is done though processes of removing their negative energy, which renders them inert after doing so. It’s a bit of a complicated deal but the energy they produce is infinite. Basically they just can’t have all their negative energy removed. In Rush it was the Sol Emeralds, but it’s worth mentioning since they are alternate dimension counterparts of the Chaos Emeralds so they function in a similar way.

The Emeralds being drained is done though processes of removing their negative energy, which renders them inert after doing so. It’s a bit of a complicated deal but the energy they produce is infinite. Basically they just can’t have all their negative energy removed. In Rush it was the Sol Emeralds, but it’s worth mentioning since they are alternate dimension counterparts of the Chaos Emeralds so they function in a similar way.
In Unleashed I feel it might've been more than just the negative energy given that Sonic had to restore them with the Gaia Temple. Otherwise Sonic would've just pulled a Sonic Adventure and used Super despite the absence of their negative energy. I'm also not disagreeing with them giving off infinite energy. They're Tier 2, so by default they produce infinite energy. But that energy can be exhausted/drained as demonstrated in Unleashed.

My bad for not being clear the stamina drain when complete stuns the afflicted which disables all of their abilities including though based and passive haxes
well, it only does that if the stamina reaches 0, which will not happen here since silver recharges it with every thought and emotion he ever has, i don't that would really work

well, it only does that if the stamina reaches 0, which will not happen here since silver recharges it with every thought and emotion he ever has, i don't that would really work
The bottom line is that silver will always be put back to lung cancer levels of stamina likely giving trunks a chance to one tap with sealing bfr or a myriad of other on shot haxes, also iirc trunks has more stamina draining abilities than just DD which would stack and put silver down to 0. Also what stops trunks from draining the chaos emeralds themselves as his drain works on inanimate things such as the the multiverse

The bottom line is that silver will always be put back to lung cancer levels of stamina likely giving trunks a chance to one tap with sealing bfr or a myriad of other on shot haxes, also iirc trunks has more stamina draining abilities than just DD which would stack and put silver down to 0. Also what stops trunks from draining the chaos emeralds themselves as his drain works on inanimate things such as the the multiverse
I wasn't here for most of the thread. How is the power null activated?

sealing is only with the awekened key sword, the one here is the dormant one, plus that doesn't seem like that strong from the profile

sealing is only with the awekened key sword, the one here is the dormant one, plus that doesn't seem like that strong from the profile
I’m pretty sure dormant key sword can still use time labern just not the eternal variant. Also DD sets stamina to 1 and anyother stamina drain ability sets to 0. Also the multiverse draining comes from effecting tpu mechi who uses an above baseline 2-a multiverse as an energy source

You're right. The profile says its range is 2-A
I'm not sure anymore. Here's what was on the profile:
Standard melee range. Extended melee range with his sword & Keysword. Multiversal+ & Interdimensional with Ki blasts and attacks, Dimensional Travel & Time Travel
If it is only extended melee range, I'd give it to Silver. If it's 2-A range passives, I don't think Silver has a chance at all and just immediately gets power nulled and drained the instant the match starts.

If it is only extended melee range, I'd give it to Silver. If it's 2-A range passives, I don't think Silver has a chance at all and just immediately gets power nulled and drained the instant the match starts.
The had range scales as mechi is capable of being effected

That's Trunks' profile. The Keysword's profile says its power null has a 2-A range
Also stamina has worked on TPU mechi who is himself a walking above baseline 2-A space

The passive power null's range is limited to a small area around the Key Sword. People standing right next to Trunks are affected by the hax that the sword is protecting him from. Key Sword Lock has 2-A range however, as do the Stamina abilities.

The passive power null's range is limited to a small area around the Key Sword. People standing right next to Trunks are affected by the hax that the sword is protecting him from. Key Sword Lock has 2-A range however, as do the Stamina abilities.
So the Power Null doesn't have 2-A range? The profile makes it seem like that. Is that a mistake or smth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back