• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is unlikely that Naruto will surpass Ichigo in AP considering Ichigo passively grows stronger as the fight continues, and quite quickly. And as Nerd mentioned, he'll have to survive trillions of degrees in heat.
U are just saying that. Again, adding all the amps Naruto can use, he can likely be on par or even surpassed Ichigo’s AP. Looking at the profile, unless I didn’t see it but Ichigo doesn’t have an “higher” or “even higher” stats

Instinct and emotion are not the same. As Nodt described it best when Byakuya was hit with the fear. As for cosmic awareness, Ichigo's cosmic awareness can sense beings in other dimensions, and I don't mean just one. Ichigo's ESP is also layered as Fullbringers are an extra layer invisible to senses with Bringer Light, in addition to sensing Spirit Ribbons. Sasuke's only allowed him to sense Naruto in a different dimension, Ichigo's can sense everything that happened in the entire Soul Society.

Naruto is not fooling Ichigo

U are just saying that. Again, adding all the amps Naruto can use, he can likely be on par or even surpassed Ichigo’s AP. Looking at the profile, unless I didn’t see it but Ichigo doesn’t have an “higher” or “even higher” stats
Read the 5-C key again then. He can amp with strongest attacks and emotions. You also did NOT read the reactive power level on his profile either.

Read the 5-C key again then. He can amp with strongest attacks and emotions. You also did NOT read the reactive power level on his profile either.
True but again all he has is a “higher” while Naruto goes even beyond just higher

Also just cause u have reactive power doesn’t mean it’s always gonna a guarantee. Like Naruto could MASSIVELY be above AP to the point that Ichigo could be in a 1 shot range (highly doubt it but who knows) but yes he could be so strong that even with Ichigo trying to catch up would already be too late if Naruto is trying to go for the kill

Ex: Saitama vs Garou

Sasuke and kaguya have cosmic awareness and they were still tricked by narutos clones. Kiba has the smell 1000x of a ninja and was fooled, neji can literally see the chakra distribution between the clones and was still fooled. I'm failing to see how ichigo is going to see
Ichigo's ESP is layered
Even if bringer light bypassed narutos esp (which is debatable) it won't bypass his danger awareness, emotion detection etc
That's if he's close. By the time he reaches Kurama, it's too late.
@ReaperAndBlues aizen admitted he let gin do that, I'm not sure how that helps. For the ichigo vs ulq fight he didn't use emotions to detect attacks he just noted that just because he drew a sword dosen't mean his fighting style will be different
He stated he became more human.
True but again all he has is a “higher” while Naruto goes even beyond just higher

Also just cause u have reactive power doesn’t mean it’s always gonna a guarantee. Like Naruto could MASSIVELY be above AP to the point that Ichigo could be in a 1 shot range (highly doubt it but who knows) but yes he could be so strong that even with Ichigo trying to catch up would already be too late if Naruto is trying to go for the kill

Yeah no, Naruto does not have the AP blitz potential of Saitama. Also he doesn't have those in Asura Avatar, that's his final amp.

To add, Ichigo has tanked attacks far above his durability, and by far I mean over 50 times as strong. His peak was only a match for base ulq, then he used res which is a 5-10 times boost stronger, then he tanked Cero Oscuras, which is 10x

Yeah no, Naruto does not have the AP blitz potential of Saitama. Also he doesn't have those in Asura Avatar, that's his final amp
Um yes with the many amount of amps he can use for his SPSM key? yeah I now know he could eclispe Ichigo in power and yes he has Asura Avatar in his final key as well

Um yes with the many amount of amps he can use for his SPSM key? yeah I now know he could eclispe Ichigo in power and yes he has Asura Avatar in his final key as well
His rage and Rasengan amps in his final key are before his Asura Avatar. There is no reason why he should be stronger with those considering Naruto's strongest attack was a rasengan variant while he had all intent to stop Sasuke

And as I said, Ichigo has taken hits far above his peak before.

His rage and Rasengan amps in his final key are before his Asura Avatar. There is no reason why he should be stronger with those considering Naruto's strongest attack was a rasengan variant while he had all intent to stop Sasuke

And as I said, Ichigo has taken hits far above his peak before.
No it’s on his profile, literally he can still use amps with his SPSM and Naruto also taken dmg from people way stronger than him. That’s like in most anime tbh. Again, with SPSM, he can make his rasengan even stronger especially with the help of the Bijuu’s, add on to Kurama, adding senjutsu, adding in the the Asura Avatar and u got power eclipse

No it’s on his profile, literally he can still use amps with his SPSM and Naruto also taken dmg from people way stronger than him. That’s like in most anime tbh. Again, with SPSM, he can make his rasengan even stronger especially with the help of the Bijuu’s, add on to Kurama, adding senjutsu, adding in the the Asura Avatar and u got power eclipse
Did you not read that those amps are not in Asura. Ichigo is damn well not getting one shotted either, and he also has Blut, which can instinctively activate and gives him more than enough durability.

There is also the matter that Naruto is outright not killing Ichigo that quickly even without it. Ichigo while severely weakened could fight Yhwach after being pushed to his absolute limit, and he endured a from beating Ulquiorra who was 5 to 10 times stronger and faster than his peak.

A few panels? In the anime it went to the afternoon if I recall. Ichigo literally doing something similar takes less time.
It was 3 pages at best
Order of events
Sasuke blitzes 4 naruto clones, smacked a clone down, the clone gathers NE, the remaining narutos fire nukes at Sasuke, Sasuke cancels and preps indra's arrow, clone disperses and Asura avatar emerges

No, they just correspond to the base multiplier of Getuga and Ichigo can exceed this number because she has more cero and gran rey ceros, Ichigo will become stronger in battle and this will help her gain more reikyoku and convert reikyoku into stats.

Its questionable assuming they are actual different dimensions.
QRYzLex.png
5sxPevr.png

But rn its just a 2 times difference that Ichigo can easily close and surpass. Which if that's Naruto's best bet, it won't be much considering Ichigo can take Cero Oscuras from stronger opponents and still survive. Its worse when considering that Naruto just ran out after one attack and was back in base.

I wouldn't take this route personally, as at best, leaves Naruto vulnerable.

It was 3 pages at best
Order of events
Sasuke blitzes 4 naruto clones, smacked a clone down, the clone gathers NE, the remaining narutos fire nukes at Sasuke, Sasuke cancels and preps indra's arrow, clone disperses and Asura avatar emerges
I counted 5 when Kurama finished absorbing, starting from after the page where Sasuke smacked the clone.

also these are not fan translations, they are official.
they are already accepted as alternative dimensions on the wiki, even stuff Nue's dimension which is called a parallel universe is directly compared with kaguya's dimension

What's Naruto's answer to Hollow Corruption?
That happens overtime it's barely relevant in vs battles. What's ichigos answer to corrosion inducement

Also ANY one of narutos 1k+ clones can gather the energy for him. It's a bit wild to say that mid combat ichigo will just pick up on it and bolt over there. And even if he does one of narutos other clones will just do it

That happens overtime it's barely relevant in vs battles. What's ichigos answer to corrosion inducement

Also ANY one of narutos 1k+ clones can gather the energy for him. It's a bit wild to say that mid combat ichigo will just pick up on it and bolt over there. And even if he does one of narutos other clones will just do it
Uhhhhh, it's passive and also works quickly on humans too. Also he can avoid Kurama's Chakra via superior AOE capabilities and skill.

As for the meditation, Nerd argued the timeframe was decently wide enough for Ichigo to notice it. He doesn't need to gun it over there anyway, he can just fire a GT at him and disrupt it. As for Naruto directly combating Ichigo, he has sense manipulation that will disrupt Sage Mode's ANPR.

All of this and there is still no counter to Getsuga heat either.

Uhhhhh, it's passive and also works quickly on humans too. Also he can avoid Kurama's Chakra via superior AOE capabilities and skill.

As for the meditation, Nerd argued the timeframe was decently wide enough for Ichigo to notice it. He doesn't need to gun it over there anyway, he can just fire a GT at him and disrupt it. As for Naruto directly combating Ichigo, he has sense manipulation that will disrupt Sage Mode's ANPR.

All of this and there is still no counter to Getsuga heat either.
Also, Shinigami can also resist poison and other sort of poison abilities with Reiatsu. Remember Yammy resisting Loly's poison?

That thing is barely relevant afterwards and Ichigo can resist it with Reiatsu. So Naruto has no counter to Hollow Poison and getting weaker.

Its not shown Naruto can just so that, he only did it with one Clone, and Ichigo can immediately notice it with a Getsuga Tenshou or bypass with Bringer Light.

My vote so far goes to Ichigo.
The reason why is because, so far, I don't think Naruto is given much to deal with Ichigo's present win cons, other than a slight possible strength Ichigo that means nothing considering Ichigo's endurance and massively above stamina, and Ichigo is countering all of Naruto's win cons so far.

Also Ichigo's damage boost is hugely underrated. Ulquiorra compared it to a Cero Oscuras and can go from barely hurting Ulquiorra, to clashing without a hollow mask in a short period of time and also surpassing his base before that. If there's the chance Naruto gets Asura off, Ichigo is gonna grow stronger than it quite quickly considering he's bridged bigger gaps in shorter periods.

Also Ichigo's damage boost is hugely underrated. Ulquiorra compared it to a Cero Oscuras and can go from barely hurting Ulquiorra, to clashing without a hollow mask in a short period of time and also surpassing his base before that. If there's the chance Naruto gets Asura off, Ichigo is gonna grow stronger than it quite quickly considering he's bridged bigger gaps in shorter periods.
Also since Naruto isn't given a direct resistance to the Hollow Poisoning, if Ichigo hits one of the Clones with the Hollow Reiatsu he has infused with his Shinigami and Fullbring powers, even if its one clone, once its dispersed and goes back to the original Naruto, he will be poisoned.

Like this is how Naruto got the limitation of Sage Mode.

Naruto might restrain ichigo with the LS
Naruto is at class G (The weight of the human world population, the largest man-made structures) in Sage Mode, but M in base.

Ichigo is said to be at least class M in weaker forms, so he could be higher.

I don't think it will matter much tbh, especially since Ichigo has things like Shunpo, Bringer Light, to evade, or if Naruto can get it off, he just evolves past it.

If Speed is equalized then I don't see Ichigo having the time to stop Naruto from getting enough Nature energy to kill him, especially with Dimension-filling clones attacking him from all angles especially since they're the same speed and share 9/10 hax that the originally does, not including the fact the other 8 tailed beasts can amp the clones and give them their properties such as cellular Dura neg corrosion, sealing ink, sealing magnetism, fire, boil-release Rasenshuriken.

Clones shouldn't be an issue due to Ichigo literally possessing a passive that creates force and a plethora of hax.

Also he could just flare his Reiatsu to increase it's AoE.

If Speed is equalized then I don't see Ichigo having the time to stop Naruto from getting enough Nature energy to kill him, especially with Dimension-filling clones attacking him from all angles especially since they're the same speed and share 9/10 hax that the originally does
Ichigo can AOE Getsuga and said Getsuga spawns another AOE on top of that.
cellular Dura neg corrosion
Ichigo resists atomic hax.
sealing ink
He has never sealed in
-character outside of fighting Kaguya, whom he knew needed to be sealed.
sealing magnetism
How does that even work?
fire, boil-release Rasenshuriken.
Ichigo has bullshit-level heat resistance. If not, Blut gives him the ability to resist 15 million degree heat

If Speed is equalized then I don't see Ichigo having the time to stop Naruto from getting enough Nature energy to kill him, especially with Dimension-filling clones attacking him from all angles especially since they're the same speed and share 9/10 hax that the originally does, not including the fact the other 8 tailed beasts can amp the clones and give them their properties such as cellular Dura neg corrosion, sealing ink, sealing magnetism, fire, boil-release Rasenshuriken.
The clones go down in one hit and the Getsuga Tenshou scales above Ichigo, and on top of that, Ichigo has the Hollow Poison, which if the Naruto clones try to attack Ichigo, get dispersed and the Chakra gets sent to the og, that makes it worse cause the collective poison would kill him (its passive).

Cellular dura neg is a non issue cause Ichigo resists atomization.

Sealing won't do much cause Ichigo has resistances to it.

Fire won't do much cause Ichigo can slap away Ceros.

Boil release... wow another amp that takes time and won't do much cause Ichigo can also evolve and has stat amps like Bringer Light, Shunpo and Getsuga Tenshou, which are easier to use and more accessible.

And again, no counters to passive trillions of degrees of heat, spatial manipulation and Hollow Poison.

Tbh hardly even needed, its already well known that Reiatsu flows out the body passively and that shit has a range of about 12KM iirc (might be under or over tbh, don't quite remember.)

So Naruto and his clones are being attacked just by Ichigo standing there, causing physical and spiritual damage.
I know, it just adds to that too.

Tbh hardly even needed, its already well known that Reiatsu flows out the body passively and that shit has a range of about 12KM iirc (might be under or over tbh, don't quite remember.)

So Naruto and his clones are being attacked just by Ichigo standing there, causing physical and spiritual damage.
Kilometers with just Getsuga Tenshou.

Back