• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Clones shouldn't be an issue due to Ichigo literally possessing a passive that creates force and a plethora of hax.

Also he could just flare his Reiatsu to increase it's AoE.
Has he ever done that? There's many occasions where he doesn't choose to do that.
Ichigo can AOE Getsuga and said Getsuga spawns another AOE on top of that.
These AOE attacks are wonky imo but this is equal speed and the clones are coming at him in all directions continuously in which they also get an 8 gates like amp which forced Kaguya to run away. The Jutsu in question.
Ichigo resists atomic hax.

Different Ichigo? This one isn't as strong as he was then.

He has never sealed in
-character outside of fighting Kaguya, whom he knew needed to be sealed.
I'm gonna blow your mind.
The clones go down in one hit and the Getsuga Tenshou scales above Ichigo, and on top of that, Ichigo has the Hollow Poison, which if the Naruto clones try to attack Ichigo, get dispersed and the Chakra gets sent to the og, that makes it worse cause the collective poison would kill him (its passive).
If it scales above him then he's going to be only hurting himself via trying to blow up clones omni-directionally, so sure. Naruto is immune to Kurama's poisonous chakra, so not sure how Hollow-poison would work against him.
Sealing won't do much cause Ichigo has resistances to it.
It's based on Magnet release, which uses the power of attraction
Fire won't do much cause Ichigo can slap away Ceros.
Wasn't the overall point.
Boil release... wow another amp that takes time and won't do much cause Ichigo can also evolve and has stat amps like Bringer Light, Shunpo and Getsuga Tenshou, which are easier to use and more accessible.
Where has boil release taken a lot of time? He uses it when Kagyua is rushing at him...
And again, no counters to passive trillions of degrees of heat, spatial manipulation and Hollow Poison.
Different Ichigo and Guy has distorted space by running but I've countered Hollow Poison.

Has he ever done that? There's many occasions where he doesn't choose to do that.
In the SS arc and when his reiatsu burned the air
These AOE attacks are wonky imo but this is equal speed and the clones are coming at him in all directions continuously in which they also get an 8 gates like amp which forced Kaguya to run away. The Jutsu in question.
Ichigo can continuously use GT and wrap it around his blade. There's no reason they would be a massive problem for him.
Nothing states that Ichigo would lose this resistance.
Cool, he resists.
If it scales above him then he's going to be only hurting himself via trying to blow up clones omni-directionally, so sure.
He's never hurt himself with his AOE GT. Also there's the one he used on Grimmjow which only extended outward.
Naruto is immune to Kurama's poisonous chakra, so not sure how Hollow-poison would work against him.
You need Hollow antibodies to survive the poison. Also the corruption caused death manip, and Naruto has no answer to that.
Ichigo has overpowered the force of Aizen's gravity, so Magnetism should be a breeze

Where has boil release taken a lot of time? He uses it when Kagyua is rushing at him...
He resists the heat so......
Different Ichigo and Guy has distorted space by running but I've countered Hollow Poison.
No one countered my rebunk and Guy's spatial manip isn't offensive

you-forgot-the-pixels-v0-07nprxsn136d1.png

In the SS arc and when his reiatsu burned the air
Do you have a scan?...I literally don't recall.
Ichigo can continuously use GT and wrap it around his blade. There's no reason they would be a massive problem for him.
You argued it'd be AOE first. He's getting hit in every direction by these clones.
Nothing states that Ichigo would lose this resistance.
That's your burden. He's a different Ichigo, unless I can grab Adult Naruto stuff for war-arc.
Cool, he resists.
This is Magnetism, used to seal you in place.
He's never hurt himself with his AOE GT. Also there's the one he used on Grimmjow which only extended outward.
If clones are being smacked with an AOE GT then he'd get hit too especially if clones are attacking omnidirectionally which they do.
You need Hollow antibodies to survive the poison. Also the corruption caused death manip, and Naruto has no answer to that.
Naruto resists poison, Kurama's. Tailed beasts can kill you too via this.
Ichigo has overpowered the force of Aizen's gravity, so Magnetism should be a breeze
Magnetism is not gravity.
He resists the heat so......
Boil release is an amp...a fast one in fact
No one countered my rebunk and Guy's spatial manip isn't offensive
Different Ichigo and Guy Ran at Madara....

Do you have a scan?...I literally don't recall.
Read it and weep
You argued it'd be AOE first. He's getting hit in every direction by these clones.
He can literally both fire AOEs that spawn AOEs and just hit them with AOE inducing strikes. Plus omnidirectional attacks aren't new for Ichigo, he deflected MILLIONS of paper-thin petals from Senbonzakura Kageyoshi coming at him all at once from every side while being comparable to him if not superior in speed. Huge ass clones are a field day for him.
That's your burden. He's a different Ichigo, unless I can grab Adult Naruto stuff for war-arc.
I'll get to this later, it's very late for me rn.
That was the ink was it not? Also that's not sealing, just a form of paralysis, and Ichigo can still fire GT with limited movement.
If clones are being smacked with an AOE GT then he'd get hit too especially if clones are attacking omnidirectionally which they do.
As I said above, the numbers are not a problem, and the AOE vs Grimmjow is faced forward, not a big ass explosion with scalar force.
Not. Death. Manip. Or. Corruption.
Again, gonna get to this later
His keys state that his max is 266 with no further amps, and I already explained why such a gap is menial.
Prove it was offensive and not just spatial warping. Ichigo's can shatter the Gargantia's walls, Guy's ain't shit to that.

Different Ichigo? This one isn't as strong as he was then.

I'm gonna blow your mind.

If it scales above him then he's going to be only hurting himself via trying to blow up clones omni-directionally, so sure. Naruto is immune to Kurama's poisonous chakra, so not sure how Hollow-poison would work against him.

More than one occassion.

That doesn't counter anything.

Its on his profile and accepted, but even than, standards Souls can resist deconstruction from Quincies which is also atomization.

Yeah none of that is working.

Naruto also has a crazy anti feat for his poison resistance in that, Sakura gave him a light scratch with her poison Kunai (which was designed to take down Sasuke, not Naruto), yet he passed out after a short fight. Now he has no anti bodies against Hollow Poison and its not ordinary poison, as it corrodes Reiatsu (or Chakra in this case) and it leads to death.

So less reason to say it would work since Ichigo is stronger.

You're missing the point, as it takes too long for Naruto to do what Ichigo can do either by himself, or firing an attack.

Hollows already do it, and Guy did that but it almost killed Madara and Naruto has no resistances to spatial manipulation in a direct sense, the fact Madara almost died to Night Guy proves he doesn't resist it.

And Naruto's clones are gonna be hit in every direction too.

Quincies already have atomization at least, if not sub atomic deconstruction, and souls resist it.

And Ichigo resists sealing or just overpowers it with Reiatsu.

Ichigo has taken hits from attacks far above him, so it shouldn't be a problem, and the clones go down in one hit.

Naruto passed out to Sakura's poison, so Hollow Reiatsu is doing some serious damage.

It takes too long compared to what Ichigo can do. In the time it takes Naruto to charge up one, Ichigo can basically fire a Getsuga Tenshou, or enhance defenses with Blut, or any of the two at the same time.

Hollows already do it, like random fodder Hollows, and characters on the same level as a weaker Ichigo like Kenpachi can cut space. Heck Ichigo did it before too. And Guy doing it to Madara and almost killing him, kind of proves spatial manipulation is an effective win con. The TSO staff even bent, so Ichigo can just negate all of Naruto's current win cons with that.

Also no resistances to intense heat or Hollow poison, which again isn't normal poison, its spiritual poison that weakens your stats and induces death as well.

I forgot speed is equalized but does Ichigo have any speed amps? cause again I know that Ichigo could win but COME ON YALL actin like Naruto wouldn’t even put Ichigo through work

“Ichigo can sense him” that’s cool cause so can Naruto”

“Ichigo has superior AP” that’s cool cause this is the standard SPSM with Naruto being able to add amps upon amps to the point he can surpass Ichigo

“Ichigo just needs to use GT for AoE” omg wow! cause Naruto could make thousands upon thousands of clones that would also be as strong as him + they have AoE as well

I forgot speed is equalized but does Ichigo have any speed amps?
Yes. It was already said earlier that the two have comparable amps.
cause again I know that Ichigo could win but COME ON YALL actin like Naruto wouldn’t even put Ichigo through work

“Ichigo has superior AP” that’s cool cause this is the standard SPSM with Naruto being able to add amps upon amps to the point he can surpass Ichigo
Surpassing Ichigo isn't a problem here because the difference isn't something foreign to him. He's surpassed and held his own against far stronger amps. I already stated this earlier multiple times but nobody listened 🤷
“Ichigo just needs to use GT for AoE” omg wow! cause Naruto could make thousands upon thousands of clones that would also be as strong as him + they have AoE as well
I already countered that, and Naruto doesn't use AOE with clones typically because he takes advantage of numbers. An AOE from him would wipe out his own clones.

This isn't as simple of a fight for Ichigo but Naruto isn't bullying him.

speed is equalized here so this doesn't matter

this is fullbring Ichigo he doesn't voluntarily use blut like that
I never denied that, but would you agree with me that just circulating Reiatsu around the body for defense is faster than amping stats by boiling up Chakra to the boiling point? Or just firing a slashing a attack is faster than boiling Chakra? What's faster, firing a pistol when its already out or running towards the target with a knife?

He still used it like 2 separate times vs Yhwach, so its fine.

I forgot speed is equalized but does Ichigo have any speed amps? cause again I know that Ichigo could win but COME ON YALL actin like Naruto wouldn’t even put Ichigo through work

The sensing is used for against the Clones. Who ever denied that Naruto can't sense? There is still Bringer Light in question.

Ichigo also has stat amps that can surpass Naruto's small gap stat amps, like Blut, Bringer Light, Shunpo, Sonido, and Getsuga Tenshou, on top of his evolution.

The Clones go down in one hit btw, and Ichigo still has AOE Getsuga Tenshou.

Guess what, Naruto has no answer for spatial manipulation, Hollow Poison and passive heat.

Last edited:
In fact, spatial manipulation seems to be a very solid win con, considering Madara directly shows they aren't resistant against spatial manipulation.

so speed is equalised and naruto amps include shunshin, kurama mode and ichigo own is flash step. I think naruto has the speed advantage

When has Ichigo ever attacked with Spatial Manipulation? Does he even use bringer light regularly? Speaking of hollow corruption, he fought multiple Quincies who have no antibodies and nothing happened to them.
When has he ever ignored the enemy infront of him to chase after what seems like the boss? He didn't use Shunpo to immediately get to Yhwach and gt his ass, he took his sweet time flying towards Uryu as well.

What kind off arguments are these against Naruto's amps? Since when does not indicating "higher with amps" in AP mean they don't apply past that point? Boil release doesn't take time to perform at all.
Naruto with the asura avatar is 266 Exatons and can go higher with amps, the only time an amp can't go past the AP rating is if they're already included in it.

Ichigo spamming the heck outta gt in every direction is something he has never done even when faced with multiple opponents, why are we ignoring the fact that Naruto can just dodge?

Let's keep the wincons to something they're more likely to pull off which means no hollow shenanigans, no omnidirectional consecutive nuking, no ignoring multiple enemies to chase some vague power source.

Last edited:
Ichigo also has stat amps that can surpass Naruto's small gap stat amps, like Blut, Bringer Light, Shunpo, Sonido, and Getsuga Tenshou, on top of his evolution.
How in the world u think it’s “small amps just because u think it is???

That’s not a good argument when I can turn a round and say that Ichigo’s amp barely do anything

How in the world u think it’s “small amps just because u think it is???

That’s not a good argument when I can turn a round and say that Ichigo’s amp barely do anything
They don't? Literally Ichigo's Getsugas are comparable to Cero Oscuras, which is an entire magnitude of power. It allows him to go from having his enemies no sell his attacks to causing massive damage. Two stacks of reactive power level from his Soul Physiology and his own abilities will allow him to overcome anything Naruto has and his own massive endurance will allow for him to survive a beatdown that punches above his weight.

It seems no one has been listening at all to our claims here.

Naruto is not resisting corruption, power reduction, or death manip from Hollow physiology. No one has countered this or has explained why this is a non-factor.

No one has provided any reason on why Ichigo is getting overwhelmed by clones when he's able to deflect danmaku comparable to him in speed that reaches the millions and are as thin as paper and as large as flower petals.

The AOE is a massive factor as the clones aren't dodging that shit. It's an AOE for a reason 🤦‍♂️

Not to mention as Gin said Ichigo wouldn't even need GT in the first place.

Naruto's strongest jutsu is 266, so no, no boosts are gonna happen past that, that was his absolute peak. I already countered that Ichigo isn't gonna get punked by those either and also has Blut Vene which is instinctively boosting his durability to 665 exatons. Ichigo's resistances still remain as logically there is no reason why they shouldn't. Kenpachi was at Ichigo's level yet he doesn't resist that, and fodder souls resist Quincy absorption which is macro-quantum deconstruction, so no TSOs or rasenshuriken is bypassing that.

Ichigo is also getting stronger as the fight goes on and can take hits from Res Ulquiorra who was an entire 5-10x stronger than his best moves since his mask and GT only chipped his sword in base. His Getsuga also in said resureccion was able to hold him back after it at best barely did shit.

All of this, and NO ONE has countered Getsuga's heat that can instantaneously evaporate solid rock.

I swear none of you are listening whatsoever because if you did this wouldn't be a pissing contest of who has better what.

Naruto is not resisting corruption, power reduction, or death manip from Hollow physiology. No one has countered this or has explained why this is a non-factor.

No one has provided any reason on why Ichigo is getting overwhelmed by clones when he's able to deflect danmaku comparable to him in speed that reaches the millions and are as thin as paper and as large as flower petals.

The AOE is a massive factor as the clones aren't dodging that shit. It's an AOE for a reason 🤦‍♂️

Naruto's strongest jutsu is 266, so no, no boosts are gonna happen past that, that was his absolute peak. I already countered that Ichigo isn't gonna get punked by those either and also has Blut Vene which is instinctively boosting his durability to 665 exatons. Ichigo's resistances still remain as logically there is no reason why they shouldn't. Kenpachi was at Ichigo's level yet he doesn't resist that, and fodder souls resist Quincy absorption which is macro-quantum deconstruction, so no TSOs or rasenshuriken is bypassing that.

Ichigo is also getting stronger as the fight goes on and can take hits from Res Ulquiorra who was an entire 5-10x stronger than his best moves since his mask and GT only chipped his sword in base. His Getsuga also in said resureccion was able to hold him back after it at best barely did shit.

All of this, and NO ONE has countered Getsuga's heat that can instantaneously evaporate solid rock.

I swear none of you are listening whatsoever because if you did this wouldn't be a pissing contest of who has better what.
most people have answered these already.

thats a false equivalency, not only WAS ICHIGO FASTER THAN those petals, comparing petals that are bunched up together and can be swatted away in large numbers due to their size and the surface area of the blade to clones with their own autonomy that can hit as hard as the original is stretch.
The AOE is a massive factor as the clones aren't dodging that shit. It's an AOE for a reason
Ichigo's AOE is not large enough to disperse every single clone, and his clones have dealt with massive AOE's from people stronger than him.

thats a false equivalency, not only WAS ICHIGO FASTER THAN those petals, comparing petals that are bunched up together and can be swatted away in large numbers due to their size and the surface area of the blade to clones with their own autonomy that can hit as hard as the original is stretch.
Ichigo was evading them in Bankai then Byakuya opened his hands and that shit was catching up with him. He was having trouble, that's why Byakuya caught him.

This Ichigo is far more skilled than that one and can combine those with Getsuga which again, punches far above him in power.
Ichigo's AOE is not large enough to disperse every single clone, and his clones have dealt with massive AOE's from people stronger than him.
Yeah, by dying. Ichigo's Getsuga in the second they hit a clone are blowing them up. 1k clones aren't gonna magically dodge it all at the same time, especially against someone who can spam Getsuga over and over.

Ichigo has bringer light to stack
what's bringer light? plus naruto also has boil release. The main reason i give naruto speed is due to the fact that one of the increase here is not just an amp but an entire transformation. naruto goes from base to spsm to kurama mode. these are forms that have a wide speed gap between them.

1. I've never seen the soul corruption work instantly. It is something that happens overtime, naruto resists power absorbtion already and can you explain the death manipulation for me?
2. The clones are faster than him and each single petal is not as fast as ichigo if it was he won't be able to deflect all. That is logically not sound. I can't be sol and deflect 100 blades at sol speeds coming right at me at close distance unless he did not individually hit each of them
3. his strongest jutsu is not 266. Asura avatar is I mean the avatar physically. The ultra big ball whatever is nuking ichigo to oblivion. each of them are more than twice his ap. TSO also have erasure and ichigo is not getting past that
4. this is just endurance and sadly the wiki does not take this into account . We even have garou surviving hits from people thousands of times stronger. Stick to the vs rules please
5. amaterasu vaporised steel instantly. This is a non factor as it is not touching naruto cloaked

Tell me where there's an "even higher"
there is something you don't really get about the speed. naruto here is starting in his base form. what you tagged is for his kurama mode. meaning speed is equalised between base naruto and ichigo. sure ichigo shunpo would cancel out shunshin and the light stuff can maybe deal with boil release but those are the amps. How is ichigo dealing with naruto increase in speed from base to sage mode or spsm to kurama mode? w

Back