• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my heart is broken....Meh. Was done to soon anyway and in my mind Erza wins. She just doesn't have evidence for it yet.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well my heart is broken....Meh. Was done to soon anyway and in my mind Erza wins. She just doesn't have evidence for it yet.
Huh. I thought you WERE spoiling the fight in that post honestly. It's been on SA's site for the last two days but I guess you weren't referring to it...

Welp...just watched it. I must say it was a pretty cool fight although a little bit short imo. I'm kinda dissapointed in the fact that they didn't use Zoro's Lion Song move cuz it's pretty cool and most of Erza's cooler armors.

As for the outcome...the speed argument was ok. Zoro would destroy Erza is a non-equal speed match. As for the strength feats I'd say it's debatable.

Now I wait again for a deathbattle featuring Ryuko or anyone from the Fate Series.

Also if they stopped with the dubbed voices it would be great.

I don't take their verdicts seriously (and probably most of users here don't either), not since that Gaara vs Toph match, that was pure nonsense. I just watch them for some sweet animated battle.

ScarletFirefly said:
I don't take their verdicts seriously (and probably most of users here don't either), not since that Gaara vs Toph match, that was pure nonsense. I just watch them for some sweet animated battle.
Probably good to watch One Minute Melee then. They focus purely on the animated fights and unlike Death Battle don't claim accuracy and research.

I love their Ryu vs Ji one.

I also think it would be better if the combatants didn't die Brutal deaths unless it was like a Hero vs Villain or Villain vs Villain fight....Hero vs Hero fight should just be a respected defeat...

Im still miffed about Bayonetta v Dante

Yeah ok Quicksilver totally counters Witch time. Dante can casually block Madama Butterfly in DT despite Bayonetta herself being vastly stronger than him.

@Aqua ...Actually DT Dante would be able to block Madama Butterfly, now Queen Sheba or Omne would be a different story...

@Sword There have been quite a few DB matches besides Gaara vs Toph that are innacurate (*Cough*Yang vs Tifa*Cough*)

ScarletFirefly said:
Welp...just watched it. I must say it was a pretty cool fight although a little bit short imo. I'm kinda dissapointed in the fact that they didn't use Zoro's Lion Song move cuz it's pretty cool and most of Erza's cooler armors.
As for the outcome...the speed argument was ok. Zoro would destroy Erza is a non-equal speed match. As for the strength feats I'd say it's debatable.

Now I wait again for a deathbattle featuring Ryuko or anyone from the Fate Series.

Also if they stopped with the dubbed voices it would be great.
> requesting no english VAs on a Western made webseries

4553901-laugh

@weekly yeah though with Majin then that's where it might repeat…but eh also not all fights should be take face value i still feel the hate for some inaccurate fights seem a bit redunctant now lol

Ryukama said:
Probably good to watch One Minute Melee then. They focus purely on the animated fights and unlike Death Battle don't claim accuracy and research.

I love their Ryu vs Ji one.
Yep I've watched those. They are generally more fun than the Death Battles. The Ryu vs Jin was pretty cool and I enjoyed it even more being a fan of both Tekken and Street Fighter

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I also think it would be better if the combatants didn't die Brutal deaths unless it was like a Hero vs Villain or Villain vs Villain fight....Hero vs Hero fight should just be a respected defeat...
Yeah, I don't like that either. I mean this is not Mortal Kombat. I remember that Mortal Kombat vs DC game and that one didn't have violence. Just kill people honorably and with finesse. Gore is so out of place in those battles, especially when it involves characters that have no association with gore whatsoever.

Even if they were to want to kill each other I doubt Zoro would bisect Erza like he did... Heck normally I bet they'd get along.....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Even if they were to want to kill each other I doubt Zoro would bisect Erza like he did... Heck normally I bet they'd get along.....
DB is a more on forced situation so yeah...

That's why I said earlier that I was kinda dissapointed. I'm fine with her losing but that finisher isn't like Zoro at all. He'd probably finish her with the Lion Song or Three Thounsand Worlds. Same goes if Erza were to win, Zoro would get squished or cut in half or whatever, it's just gore for the sake of gore.

Anyway I love OMM better. The fights don't always end in death. They usually end with both fighters on good terms. That's how Zoro vs Erza would end.

I like them better because it's just mindless fun, no research, no nothing. That way there are considerably less salty people due to the outcome.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Anyway I love OMM better. The fights don't always end in death. They usually end with both fighters on good terms. That's how Zoro vs Erza would end.
^

Who asked for this? who wanted that fight to happen? I'll not even participate in any debate of this fight...

I'm more pissed that Goku Vs Saitama actually has a chance above 0% to happen.

Unless they learned what NFL is i'm gonna legit get mad at the bs "He has shown no limits there for he is limitless" that I can guarantee they will use to justify the win.

But who knows they might also give Goku infinite speed via boomstick theorem.

The great ZZ said:
851500 said:
I highly doubt it's real
Well the list said Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie and now that's happening.
Mishio Amano (EFZ): If this is fate, then nothing worse could happen.

This will ruin DEADPOOL's reputation. In terms of opinion, Pinkie is the worst of the Mane Six. I never liked My Little Pony, though Discord and Crysilis (Facepalms for typo.) seem to be the only exemptions... I hope DEADPOOL can make it, and avenge Starscream... That and the fight isn't a joke... >_<"

By the way: Since I admitted I hate MLP, maybe someone can put me in as an opponent please? Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if I offended any fans. ,>=<,"

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
There's also the fact that sora was teased in the Iron Man vs Lex Luthor Death battle, but we don't see him in there....
Well maybe they're trying to find a good opponent for Sora might use Link Ó▓á_Ó▓á

After a look at the list, it seems alright, but I have a couple ideas that don't require popularity, and would put many ideas to shame: Sora vs Neku Sakuraba, Yuzuriha vs Kaori Yasaka, IF vs The Phantom (I'm kinda sick of Yu Narukami getting all the fame.) Chie Satomura (Possible typo.) vs Saki Tsuzura, Heart Aino vs Mai Natsume, I could think of better, but this is just a sample. That is all.

Nibbler3100 said:
They should do their Limitless Superman vs Saitama the
They already have a sequel planned for Mario vs Sonic. That's going to have to suffice. With that said, Saitama may not stand a chance against someone who is Tier 3 in the main DC Multiverse. Tier 6 is decent, but those wankers have to stop at some point.

But concerning Superman, SCREWATTACK uses whatever to get their point across. This is why Dan Hibiki lost as they used a trash, non-canon UDON comic as a base when they could be using STREET FIGHTER ALPHA as a base.

With that said, I'd love to see a Nitro+BLASTERZ character fight someday, maybe that gal from Steins Gate since it is currently very popular in the west currently. Even the Former Mascot Ouka would make for an OP fight. The question now is, who should either one fight?

Im still annoyed they used Boom Knuckles intelligence as a base for how smart Knuckles is and completly ignoring his intelligence in the Archie comics.

AquaWaifu said:
Im still annoyed they used Boom Knuckles intelligence as a base for how smart Knuckles is and completly ignoring his intelligence in the Archie comics.
lol i still annoyed that they think Strong Kong = Super and Hyper Knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back