• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at Nightmare's profile. Already familiar with Guts. Holy ***** man. I'll go watch it later. May be I'll skip the analysis part and go right to the fight. Will avoid the comments section. Berserk fanboys on YouTube are horrible.

Damn, Zoro vs Erza. I'm pretty positive Mosshead will take it but I will look forward to the animation. And as always, turn off your brain before watching these things lol.

Fair point, Although I still would've loved more for Zoro to go against either Vergil or Kenpachi and have Erza go against Saber.

Hopefully generic waifu will lose (haven't any preference fro OP, but I dont like the other serie), Erza seems to lose in speed territory, her best feat is destroying an small flouting mountain but Zoro has cutted through a mountain sized monster that is more impressive; only miss for anti-feats and maybe I could predict who would win.

Antoniofer said:
Hopefully generic waifu will lose (haven't any preference fro OP, but I dont like the other serie), Erza seems to lose in speed territory, her best feat is destroying an small flouting mountain but Zoro has cutted through a mountain sized monster that is more impressive; only miss for anti-feats and maybe I could predict who would win.
Generic Waifu. And Zoro's not a generic character. Neither is original. So that comment was unneeded....

Like I said, I just don't like Erza, so don't supprise if I said something bad about her; yeah Zoro is a generic samurai, but I like him more. Anyway, my preference never interfere in my research, so that wouldn't change the outcome

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Soldier Don't forget they put a Planet Buster against a City Block Caracter and the City Block character won. So basically turn off all vs battle wiki logic and just flip a coin.
Except vs wiki literally just placed Nightmare to be planet level a few weeks ago and had him around same level as Guts prior to that for months/years (don't know how long the site's lasted).

Then there was the opposite reaction with Cammy vs Sonya, where there were a ton of complaints about the results and how Cammy's stats utterly destroy Sonya's, and now the site has both of them practically on the same levels.

Not defending Death Battle's logic, but given how often the world of vs debates fluctuates on what feats are acceptible, I can understand the hesitation behind completely accepting one site's stats for a character like the profiles here.

^ That's basically my mindset as well. Remember the whole Bayo vs Dante fiasco? At first everyone was convinced that Bayo would ROFLstomp Dante, and now the tables have turned.

Darkanine said:
^ That's basically my mindset as well. Remember the whole Bayo vs Dante fiasco? At first everyone was convinced that Bayo would ROFLstomp Dante, and now the tables have turned.
^^ exactly lol

People don't get tired of upgrade/downgrade characters, that's why the stats always changes; that's why is better to look for respect threads than in this site, that is how I predicted Sonya to win even before the upgrade.

LoL,Goku vs Saitama from screwattack.If they use any version of DBS Goku and he lose that would be hilarious.

Especially if they use NFL factor of breaking limiter,lmao

So Saitama vs Goku might be happening? Ohhhhh god.

If Goku looses he'll officially be the whipping boy now XD

If they have plans for any of the Gods and Angels then they need to pack on the showings immediately lol. Not joking, they have such a high standing among the fandom any big lose in Deathbattle will be devistating.

The Queen Diclonius said:
AquaWaifu said:
So when OPM does end, who do you think they'll pit Saitama against first Goku...or Superman?
All I have is the list, and I'm not entirely sure whether it's real, or whether it's half-true, or all true considering the kind of trolling that goes on during these chats. Usually when they begin spamming **** links and pictures, that's when I cut out. Though according to the username, it seems to have come from one of the researchers... I think.

so...where is the list?

I would want 18 to win in that case. There's only one fighter who'd fit that I'd want to win over 18, and she's already dead.

The Queen Diclonius said:
If anyone feels like it, you can private message me at my FanFiction.net account, The King of Soda.

just post it here, its not like its gona make a difference if we see it now and or later.

The great ZZ said:
@Meleemaster428
I know that but I should've been more specific on what I was referencing. The series I was mentioning is split into 1 2 3a and 3b videos.
You said people and you were only referring to one person (A person who's username is pretty easy to make fun of in this scenario) Other places have discussed these feats and a good amount have discussed whether they're overexaggerated and outliers and the such. Hulk's another inconsistent character that's difficult to place just like Superman, which is what makes this debate pretty difficult.

TQD what do you mean? Ik you want to leave the wiki though it's a bit dark just try to visit the wiki more often and ik things are hard hell i've been there done that just take care of yourself man visit from time to time but overall take care... though that last one better not happen...

If this is real, Voltron vs Megazord is going to be awesome. In terms of strength, they're both pretty equal, granted, Megazord is on the higher end edge of Large Planet and is also arguably faster. However, Voltron utterly dwarves him in size.

41 Meters vs 800+ Meters (Rough Estimate)

Wonder if they're gonna use a composite Voltron, though. 2016 Voltron hasn't unlocked even half its arsenal yet. No idea how strong a composite Voltron is, though. From what I recall from Vivi's calculations, its roughly as strong as 2016 with feats in the hundreds of Yottatons, but has a lot more wild feats like pushing blackholes and what not.

Well it is confirmed Fairy Tail hate incoming.....And no this does not spoil the verdict as Fairy Tail will be hated ang shit on by immature OP fans regardless....

I don't think this site attracts nearly as much haters as YouTube comment section. That place is downright cancerous and has some of the most ridiculous claims I've seen.

Also every anime will get shit on by other anime fans, it just so happens that Fairy Tail is the least known of the big Shonens, so the hate it gets is bigger. Also the "plot armor" and "friendship power" arguments are a big thing against it where literally every Shonen anime has those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back