• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So next will feature Hulk, that means he has 3 possible opponents

Doomsday, least likely since he can match Superman and and even if he made Superman use 1X10^-100, this is whats gonna happen because they at least want to be consistent with themselves, he would still have infinite power and his immortality could be NFLed aswell though they may NFL Hulk as well but Hulk's inconsistencies will be brought up since other wise its impossible to get a verdict.

Asura, good chance since a lot of people over at SA like Asura's Wrath though I am expecting Outliers and NFL Hulk so it might be close but I'm still saying Hulk.

and finally "sigh"

Broly, there are a lot of DBZ fans and both are green and angry and have good Outliers and NFL potential, this is actually the closest one if i'm using my DeathBattle insight well enough.

I'm predicting either Broly or Doomsday myself. I'm genuinely surprised they haven't used The Hulk yet though.

One of the SA team research or whatever comfirmed that Broly isn't his opponent (fortunatelly), so is between Doomsday and Asura, most likely will be Doomsday.

Antoniofer said:
One of the SA team research or whatever comfirmed that Broly isn't his opponent (fortunatelly), so is between Doomsday and Asura, most likely will be Doomsday.
Then its probably Doomsday.

WeeklyBattles said:
What about Atrocitus?
Is another possibility, but the most likely still being Doomsday according to DB last strawpoll.

What a shame, is just another Marvel vs. DC battle, and I'm pretty tired of those...

Hulk better fight Doomsday, really anyone but Broly. No more DB fighters please, I can't take it for a variety of reasons.

Shock97 said:
Hulk better fight Doomsday, really anyone but Broly. No more DB fighters please, I can't take it for a variety of reasons.
Broly's the only one disconfirmed for the moment, which I'm glad for. Not because of the "They have a DBZ character on there so they'll screw it up" mindset some people have, but because, well... Broly sucks.

Meleemaster428 said:
Shock97 said:
Broly's the only one disconfirmed for the moment, which I'm glad for. Not because of the "They have a DBZ character on there so they'll screw it up" mindset some people have, but because, well... Broly sucks.
I just don't wanna deal with the hatred emminating from that matchup. Don't even need to read the comments to feel the animosity from people lol

Shock97 said:
I just don't wanna deal with the hatred emminating from that matchup. Don't even need to read the comments to feel the animosity from people lol
Right you are on that. Bit ironic given the characters themselves.

Meleemaster428 said:
Shock97 said:
Right you are on that. Bit ironic given the characters themselves.
True true, though Marvel vs DC matchups can be quite intense from their respective hardcore fanbases. I know DC fans that are a bit shaken given quite a few DC heavyhitters have lost some of the more high profile matches. If Hulk beats Doomsday (assuming that's who he fights) we might have a riot XD

Generally, DC tends to losses against Marvel, the only times that DC won were Batman vs. Cap (cuz Cap) and Flash vs. Quick (cuz stomp); SA should stop with following that kind of suggestions a little...

Doomsday's been confirmed. This should be interesting. If I'm right Torrian's animating this, so expect some 3d carnage.

And Queen, if you wanted to keep your contact a secret, probably not the best idea to say he's a fight animator, because that REALLY narrows it down...

The amount of NFL physically hurt and the sad part is it made 0 sense.

Hulk as infinite power according to DB but people like Silver Surfer can beat him (side note now they start powerscaling!?) so by their logic 80 of Marvel is high 3-A and some are high 3-A+ same goes for Doomsday but to a even higher degree because according to them he is completely immune to physical attacks, even though i'm giving them shit I actually agree with their reasoning for the result.

I don't really. Honestly, don't know who would win, but they certainly downplayed Hulk's regen, which is only a step under Mahon Buu's.

I'm good with the result, they researched this one more than previous one most likely due popularity. Don't known about Zoro tho, people want him to fight Kenpachi, Kenshi or Erza (or something)

Yeah, saying that being stabbed multiple times would overpower Hulk's regen doesnt make much sense considering he's regened from being vaporized before...Plus saying that him fighting FTL characters is rare when he consistetly keeps up with Thor...

Next fight is almost definitely gonna be Erza

neh, would be a battle between two character from shonen, either outcome would result in a lose for SA

Also problem is the wiki has doomsday at mftl which I disagree but what ever. He is mftl in the wiki currently

Huesito88 said:
Also problem is the wiki has doomsday at mftl which I disagree but what ever. He is mftl in the wiki currently
Yes, keeping up with Superman makes him MFTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back