• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Super ends...do you think they'll inevitably do the Goku vs Superman 3?I think by then Goku might actually be strong enough to take on Superman,however Supes does have ridiculous hax, as they tend to do composite versions of every character they use in DB.

So like a Superman with every single power of you know nearly 80 YEARS of material is ridiculously broken. Seriously with how they do characters, we're talking a Superman capable of pre crisis, post crisis post flash point, all DC comics and DCAU. Honestly....its kinda unfair.

lol if they do Supes will prbably win a third time, SA Supes is too OP, he's limitless, but not NLF limitless, and even his weaknesses arent weaknesses

I LEGIT thought it meant ScrewAttack Supes for a second...it wouldnt be that far from the truth lets be honest here...

So if he got up to a tier level to combat Supes legit, would you like to see Saitama vs Superman in a DeathBattle?

Lets say in OPM he ends up fighting a reality warping god being that through the use of its abilities Saitama gains in his P&As extreme resistance to a lot of varied hax. With something like that I could see him contending with Superman by the time OPM ends.

No offense, but such ideas are partially why the creators will only use extremely popular ideas just to amass more fans (Partially is the key word, btw, and not extremely.) for the occasional flame war. Nick of Screwattack stated requests will be read, and acknowledged. The original ideas of mine are ignored, so I'm under the assumption fans are the reason why. BTW, Nick wrote the script for Tracer vs Scout. BTW, if I wanted Saitama to fight any god, it should be Beerus as anyone higher would involve an unfair fight as fans of Saitama claim. Which reminds me, I need to put my ideas in mind now that Evil Craig is no longer part of SCREWATTACK... I don't even believe that's his true personality. XP Sorry for this comment, now please don't cause a flame war, okay?

EDIT: Also, Aquawaifu, there already is a Reality Warping "God" in the Webcomics, so it wouldn't be wrong to hypothesize Saitama fighting him at some point. ;)

@BMHKain yeah but we've yet to see said God face off against Saitama and try and say...take away Saitama's strength or reality warp him in some manner. THATS what Im waiting to see.

@AquaWaifu: I wonder if ONE PUNCH MAN 2 (Yes, it will happen... hopefully...) will have such a climactic battle; Is God going to appear in said series, or is the Webcomics not yet ready? Just asking as Garou (If he were still alive)'s BnB is close range, and if he was a God level threat, it took Saitama being serious to take him out. The way I see it, Garou might be in between Dragon level, and God level, if there's such a thing. He would have to take out a large portion of the world to reach that level. Could he do that with any/all his moves if he could take on Lord Boros? Just wondering, as Dragon Levels seem to be able to take out multiple Megalopolises at once; roughly, a group of large states in the USA at least.

Any objections? I'm trying to compare the strength of a Dragon level threat to Z City, which may be the size of one megalopolis.

@BMHKain There is a level in between. Apparently it's called "Dragon+." According to OPM Wiki that's the level the guidebook gave Boros.

And I really hope the anime includes God, but considering all that they have to get through before that, I doubt this season will get to him sadly. Or at least they won't show anymore than the very brief appearance he's made in the webcomic so far.

@Ryukama: Well we now know Boros' Monster Rank, but what about Garou at full power? If the two are evenly matched to a degree, does that mean he failed to meet his expectations as the expected God Level? I personally wouldn't be surprised if Orochi was at Dragon level if on par with Black/Golden *****. I could be wrong though...

@BMHKain Garou wasn't given an official rating, but since Boros is a Dragon+ and Garou by WoG is extremely close to power as him, then it's logical to say that Garou is a Dragon+ as well.

The Dragon+ and God level thing is odd. Dragon+ are characters that vastly outclass regular Dragons but aren't strong enough to be God level. However God levels are monsters that can threaten all of humanity. Both Garou and Boros even at their lowballs clearly qualify for that. So it's a bit strange imo.

Also Orochi was kinda implied to be stronger than Ogon Seishi. Considering that he was stated to be stronger than the Monster Association's main forces.

@Ryukama: Got it. We should probably get back on topic unless nobody wants to talk about the list from earlier... I personally don't want to talk about Pinkie Pie in general... I better see a better fight than Starscream vs Rainbow Dash (I'm still buttbruised after how Starscream didn't get equal respect as Rainbow Dash to the point where a Doujinshi was even mentioned, even though Megatron kept rebuilding Starscream each time, and even had a Super Form that trumped nearly all of R. Dash's feats... If it was G1 related, why didn't Wiz and Boomstick mention it? With that said, I'd LOVE to see Hot Rod in a DEATH BATTLE someday... Anyways, rooting for DEADPOOL here, though you already knew this, probably...

All apologies for Starscream mutterings. His stats at the time were somewhat inaccurate, as not enough info was mentioned to benefit his chances, and at least they learned their lesson in future episodes... Sorta.

EDIT: Just checked out Starscream (G1)'s profile. I can't believe his intelligence. He's smarter than what Wiz & Boomstick give credit to: Outsmarting Unicron? Is this related to his trickery? He's even the voice of reason surprising (Albeit failing)...

If this is true, let me know, as They were referring exclusively to G1 material, and this is such. Also, he's technically faster than Rainbow Dash in space. Compare to Earth, he'd probably make revolutions in moments... Is this all true?

Depending on what they allow for each fighter, Deadpool vs. Pinkie Pie could go either way. I assume they'll give Pinkie the win though, or just have neither win.

Also, @BMHKain they used Base G1 Starscream, whom is weaker than Base RD (8-C to 8-B compared to At Least 8-A), as well as slower on an even battlefield (MHS to MHS+ with Relativistic reactions). There was no way Base G1 Starscream would be able to win a straight up fight against Rainbow Dash, and I'm glad that result was what we got.

Can pinkie pie even kill deadpool. Deadpool has immortality granted by thanos which is believe you need higher ap then the caster to permanently the one with immortality

Pinkie has higher AP pretty sure, she's At Least 8-A in base, while Deadpool is only possibly 8-A on here. Pinkie Pie is also far faster than him. Honestly, after looking at the stats, unless they use outliers Pinkie has this in the bag.

Pikachu942 said:
There was no way Base G1 Starscream would be able to win a straight up fight against Rainbow Dash, and I'm glad that result was what we got.
Which result are you reffering to DBs or the wiki?

I was referring to DB, this wiki seemed more split on this.

That is the main problem, Huesito, his immortality hax is the only thing keeping Pinkie from winning. If you give her the EoH though or something similar, she can BFR him.

@Pikachu: If the (then) results are accurate, apparently they treated Starscream like Dan Hibiki, who was God Tier in the First STREET FIGHTER ALPHA game. DEATH BATTLE didn't cover that either; just the junk Udon comic. With that said, if Pinkie wins, well, I need to know her abilities in case the fight is just as unfunny as Hercule Satan winning out of nothing. I honestly believe joke fights don't accurately analyze info as well as the real deal. Personally, I want DEADPOOL to win. I'm not sure what Pinkie's best feats are, but if it involves defeating Discord, then it's official, Pinkie wins. Twilight kills Optimus, Nothing can stop the stampede. DEATH BATTLE is now Bronified to the point where ponies will always win. Sorry about my rant, but these fights are getting bad as not enough accurate info is mentioned. Can't wait for Scrooge McDuck to fight though, he is amazing.

See Ya.

@Dragonmasterxyz: Good question, stupid answer. You see, even though Dan is a total whiner who wanted revenge at Gouken (Even though Akuma did it for him, possibly.), He was at his prime in Alpha. In Alpha II though, well, he was forced into the Total Perspective Vortex Tier; The first tennant CAPCOM broke? Making Dan such a way even after SNK set their differences aside. The second? Continue to treat him poorly & not realize some Dan fans want the old Dan back for SFV.

Just look up an arcade run of Dan Hibiki in SF Alpha. He's alright there is opposed to the rest of CAPCOM's games. MaximillionDood even talks about this particular Dan in one video.

Later.

BMHKain said:
@Dragonmasterxyz: Good question, stupid answer. You see, even though Dan is a total whiner who wanted revenge at Gouken (Even though Akuma did it for him, possibly.), He was at his prime in Alpha. In Alpha II though, well, he was forced into the Total Perspective Vortex Tier; The first tennant CAPCOM broke? Making Dan such a way even after SNK set their differences aside. The second? Continue to treat him poorly & not realize some Dan fans want the old Dan back for SFV.

Just look up an arcade run of Dan Hibiki in SF Alpha. He's alright there is opposed to the rest of CAPCOM's games. MaximillionDood even talks about this particular Dan in one video.

Later.

Okay so Im confused is Dan in Street Fighter canon ever considered not "sucky"?

AquaWaifu said:
Okay so Im confused is Dan in Street Fighter canon ever considered not "sucky"?
Kain's kinda wording it weirdly. I think when he mentions that Dan was at his prime in Alpha 1, it could be his fighting game tier or that his wimpy persona hadn't come into play yet.

@All: What I meant was that Dan was good until SF Alpha II. Nothing more. Nothing less. All other games he was in actually describe his Garbage Tier status perfectly. It's just like Sean during SF III: Second Impact. He was clearly God Tier there (Even more so than Dan during Alpha.); UNTIL Third Strike where he is like Dan now. Now can't we get back on topic of what is going on now? I love the future fight ideas, so even if Pinkie wins, there is still a good chance for a better next time. You know? Now I ask: how powerful is Pinkie Pie?

if we take gag feats into account which given how Death Battle has worked before there is a very likely chance they will use said feats in this battle, especially given that since Deadpool is allowed ridiculous 4th wall breaking feats, giving Pinkie Pie her gag feats is only fair.

That said because of this she has much higher durability and AP.

Deadpool has his regen though. So it all comes down to that basically.

and given how DB treated Dante's regen (and regen in general outside of say Wolverine and Raiden) in his fight with Bayonetta "She had no way to actually KILL Dante.".....yeah I see Deadpool winning.

@AquaWaifu: Is there a page for Pinkie Pie here? My inadverted rant needs a purpose why it's there. If gag feats did actually have the right to be here, Makoto of Blazblue would've been on par with Azrael by now... I'll search, and if none, someone needs to make one...

StillSupportingDEADPOOL (Just for laughs.)

Though I'm losing hope...

@BMHKain We have a Pinkie Pie page, but it's currently of very poor quality and the verse is undergoing a revision. Hopefully it can get done soon since a lot of people are likely going to visit the MLP pages after this Death Battle.

@Ryukama: Acknowledged. But it apparently states she was able to Defeat Discord (In my opinion, the only good character of the show.). If this actually happened, I have lost all hope for this fight. DEADPOOL never killed The One Above All in DEADPOOL kills the MARVEL Universe, so he's at a major disadvantage against someone with true power enough to defeat a chimera that can cause a village to become chaotic. Is the latter legit?

read it more clearly she defeated Discord with powers she can only obtain through the combination of her and her other friends, it wasnt a solo act.

@AquaWaifu: So, it's more comparable to some of Ken Masters' better feats, but takes more allies? Got it. BTW: in case anyone cares, I'm actually an opponent of MLP. The only reason I'm even talking at all about such is that this fight is corrupting my mind... >_<|||

BMHKain said:
@AquaWaifu: So, it's more comparable to some of Ken Masters' better feats, but takes more allies? Got it. BTW: in case anyone cares, I'm actually an opponent of MLP. The only reason I'm even talking at all about such is that this fight is corrupting my mind... >_<|||

yeah whatever

yeah whatever

It should be a whatever thing, but I can't help it... Anyways, I should be lucky DEADPOOL has been a DEATH BATTLE winner despite taking a lot of damage from an otherwise, a immensely powerful opponent; but he had human weaknesses. Pinkie will probably make this a joke...

I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back