• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I want another character from Guilty Gear, or at least less characters from Nintendo/Sega

Is Oogie Boogie, somekind of bug-demon-freak like from Nightmare Before Christmas (I think than that is the English name)

Great, I knew it, another SF character that will be beated to death. Anyone would mind that SA is being "biased" with SF, but is the meh, those people are the ones nomining

I actually wanna see this one. That being said, is it me or ever since the OMM crew left DB, the 2-D animation quality isn't as good? I remember when 3-D was reserved for the big battles.

yeah, lately, 2D battle hasn't been as good as the ones from the last season, I liked the Sol vs. Ragna battle. This battle don't means much for me, but at east I known a little about both characters, maybe I can do a "vague" prediction

I don't follow DB much, but I agree that the 2-D battles aren't feel as satifying as the older ones.

Yeah, it's the general consensus. With Bowser vs Ganon and Mewtwo vs Shadow, Donimation was the animator but left as he was more interested in original projects and lost taste in vs matches, which is why as he explained, didn't put a lot of effort into Mewtwo vs Shadow. The one animating Ken vs Terry is the same guy who did Cammy vs Sonya, and he is decent when it comes to it as well as DBX (Amy vs DeDeDe being my fav of his).

The 3d matches are reserved for highly requested matchups these days (barring Meta vs Carolina), and might not feel as special to some anymore since they alternate and don't feel as rare being Torrian actually works at SA now (can't really complain as all his season 3 episodes have been solid).

That said, some new animators will get some shots in future episodes, so we'll see how they do.

How strong is Terry? Also I just thought about something, shouldn't Ken scale to Ryu and M.Bison?

Take into account that SA doesn't use "direct" scaling, they will consider his fights against other characters but they wouldn't give him any of the feats of those characters. Would need respect threads, are more useful in SA

Not sure, I only know that he contain his own agaisnt Ryu, but I don't known the context...

Regardless of who she gets put up against, any of her rivals stomp her into oblivion. King Dedede, Roll, or Peach (assuming they bring her back). Especially considering the first two blitz. However, if it's Sakura...

Then she stomps too.

Amy sucks, the last that I wanted is a Sonic character... At least she will die either way, I hope so

Great... another two characters that I have no idea, just makes more difficult for me to reach a conclusion....

But Ishould admit, Ramona is kinda cute, pretty sure is underage...

Antoniofer said:
Great... another two characters that I have no idea, just makes more difficult for me to reach a conclusion....
But Ishould admit, Ramona is kinda cute, pretty sure is underage...
Ramona is 25...

^Excelent, and back to topic, Amy at least has some solid speed feats like matching Sanic, Ramona seems pretty weak if I compare with Scott, maybe she will lose. Still wanting Amy to lose.

Remember that SA wouldn't scale in that way, seems like Ramona is being scaled from a guy that made some holes in the moon, and Amy's stats aren't differents. The better way to determinate the winner is known both own feats.

Worked when I predicted the Cammy vs. Sonya, but failed with Tracer vs. Scout (didn't see that SA would consider his only durability feat and outlier).

I feel they'll give Amy the win just because we haven't seen Romona fight nearly as much as Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back