• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't as fast or agile as Superman, but in order to fight against someone as fast as him is required to have higher reactions, so he known when to hit or defend against him

Well they did a good job for the result in my opinion, well they obviously had to downplay the regen by using real life logic to fiction(absurd btw) what they were trying to get across was Hulk can be basically turn back to banner if overwhelmed by an opponent of equal power , using sentry as a prime example.

The speed thing kinda pissed me off though.

The next one will probably be Kenshin, Kenpachi doesn't mix with Zoro to well since he Kenpachi prefers power over actual skill and Erza has way more weapons than just swords plus I see a lot of people put him up against Kenshin for whatever reason.

I agree with the result on Hulk vs Doomsday. Hulk himself has no way of killing doomsday because doomsday has pretty much invincible immortality to the point where its not even funny.

The real cal howard said:
I don't really. Honestly, don't know who would win, but they certainly downplayed Hulk's regen, which is only a step under Mahon Buu's.
It was a good fight but I don't think Hulk's Regen is even near Majin Buu's sure Maestro's was shown to be very well but I don't think a regular hulk could even regenerate from being blown to pieces or create an entirely new head

If it is Erza then I say she'd likely win considering that DB does not scale. And her versatility outweighs his. It better not be Mitsurugi.....

Nibbler3100 said:
The real cal howard said:
I don't really. Honestly, don't know who would win, but they certainly downplayed Hulk's regen, which is only a step under Mahon Buu's.
It was a good fight but I don't think Hulk's Regen is even near Majin Buu's sure Maestro's was shown to be very well but I don't think a regular hulk could even regenerate from being blown to pieces or create an entirely new head

He's done it before ya now

Majority of the SA forums went with Doomsday, so we're pretty satisfied aside from a few hiccups like the speed argument (even though Doomsday is faster than Hulk). Most of the argument was headed in the right direction. There's a chance they got the limiter argument for the Hulk's anger from this video, which isn't too bad of a source imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crynw8hb1tg

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
^how? zoro is city level+ and erza is just level....
That plus doesn't give him that much of an advantage when she has durability negation.

That's what Nakagami Armor does.

Nakagami Armor: A set of armor Erza had the ability to don once she released her Second Origin.Anyone who is able to wear the armor will be able to dispel Magic and wield a peerless sword.Erza is capable of cutting through space using this armor.

• Nakagami Starlight: An attack that slashes midair and cuts a hole through it and open the space. She used this to bypass Minerva's spatial magic.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
also death battle dosen't equalize speed, so there's that to...
But that doesn't mean DB will use the same speed feats as we do. Case and point Sonic. They only consider Sonic a few hundred miles per hour. Sooooo. They scale differently.

welp, an fight between shonen anime, at least the vary this time. People in forums has said that Zoro is faster and Erza lacks of speed feats, so I guess that's a point for Zoro; about the rest, SA doesn't scale most of time, so they'll looks for individual feats and anti-feats.

True. I think they will count all of her armors powers. Plus they'd likely consider Flight armor to be some type of counter to their speed. Knowing them.

Then I think Erza will win based on:

1 Boys vs Girls DBs tend to end in girls winning

2 DB has ties with the FairyTale voice actors

3 HST characters have a poor track record of winning

To be honest this fight is being done waaaay to early. And to be fair I just want Erza to win based off of sheer bias tbh...

I don't even read One Piece and looking at their profiles tells me Zoro should actually stomp Erza. But these are the guys who pit a city block buster against a solar system buster and made her win so anything is possible I guess.

Also, that comments section is going to be cancer. I advise you all to not even bother going down to the comments section.

RadicalMrR said:
Well they did a good job for the result in my opinion, well they obviously had to downplay the regen by using real life logic to fiction(absurd btw) what they were trying to get across was Hulk can be basically turn back to banner if overwhelmed by an opponent of equal power , using sentry as a prime example.
The speed thing kinda pissed me off though.
But isn't real life logic used here for characters? which is absurd i agree

@Soldier Don't forget they put a Planet Buster against a City Block Caracter and the City Block character won. So basically turn off all vs battle wiki logic and just flip a coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back