• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if it's on topic, but not counting obvious franchises, What fights do you wish to see even though it will never happen?

Mine :

1: David Xanatos vs Sir Ray William Peram Wescott

2: Venom Snake vs Gabe Logan

3: Kurumi Ebisuzawa vs Negan

So many other ideas, but I'll choose these three for now...

@dragonmasterxyz: You had me going with Yoshikage Kira vs Saitama at first, and that would be obvious who ****stomps. Thank GOD it wasn't that; Kira would easily lose.

Anywho:

Dancougar vs Voltron/GoLion

Ippo Makunouchi vs Burai Yamamoto

Peashy/Yellow Heart vs Q Bee

Why has nobody thought of those?

NOTES: Name edits made to make more sense.

I'm now quite concerned for DEADPOOL. Pinkie has all this stuff that puts Rainbow Dash to shame. It won't even be close if she wins.

Which reminds me, Because Twilight Sparkle fight ideas are overapreciated, The next Mane Six fight needs to be McCree VS Applejack... BTW; What are her skills, dare I ask?

BMHKain said:
I'm now quite concerned for DEADPOOL. Pinkie has all this stuff that puts Rainbow Dash to shame. It won't even be close if she wins.
Which reminds me, Because Twilight Sparkle fight ideas are overapreciated, The next Mane Six fight needs to be McCree VS Applejack... BTW; What are her skills, dare I ask?

You just know people are gonna scream "Deadpool has regen!" or... "He has guns and weapons!" I cant wait for this DB to happen....so many people are gonna get their panties in a knot.

@AquaWaifu: True, but my problem is just waiting for the 21st to arrive. I can completely see this being decent but with each passing day, the stress mounts. BTW; What are Applejack's abilities? I plan to pit her against McCree in a Fanon DBX...

Off the top of my head, Applejack doesn't really have much abilities. She's really strong (by Ponyville standards) and has pretty good perception, but is otherwise pretty plain.

Yeah AJ doesnt have many powers on her own, she's decent in combat and she's pretty good with a lasso, but thats about it unless she has Rainbow Power

Most Positive? Dunno. Probably Thor vs Raiden. Everyone knows the result of that one was correct. Negative? Take your pick. Yang vs Tifa. Gases vs Toph. THE BANNED MATCHUP. Kirby vs Buu (not for being wrong, but the fan backlash). Heck. People raged about Luigi vs Tails and Link vs Cloud. And I'm still pissed on Mega vs Astro

Most positive one was Hercule vs Dan Hibiki.

Regardless of what outcome was more accurate, almost no one cared enough about those two to get upset with the results lol

@Cal The thing is that Odin Force isn't really a regular power or such, while Unrestricted form is a more "by default" form than his restricted form.

Most people agree on Greymon v Charizard too, the few who don't just don't realize the insane power gap between the two characters. Funnily enough, the Digimon message boards I lurk freaked out when someone said Greymon was going to be in the Death Battle, saying stuff like "they'll make Greymon poop halfway through the battle and let Charizard win!" (Yes, Digimon pooping during the middle of combat used to be a legitimate weakness in the franchise that they thankfully don't acknowledge much anymore).

He-Man v Lion-O is another pretty positive one, I don't really see anyone siding with Lion-O and He-Man may even be stronger than what our page states.

The real cal howard said:
Just being right doesn't make it positive. Charizard vs Greyson had a good amount of backlash.
I wasnt mad because Charizard lost but because it was so blatantly obvious we was gonna lose.

I assume you ment the most "correct" one, the most correct one imo is Iron Man vs Lex Luthor

The most incorrect one is a fight that should never be mentioned again in history 2

Huesito88 said:
Doesn't matter enless rainbow power is multi solar system then it's still a statemate

why the hell would someone need multi solor level AP to take down Deadpool...who is I believe 8-A at best?

That's two words and a number, actually. Doesn't Deadpools durability showings typically max out in the single digit Megaton range, though?

@All: What the ****taco?! I step away for a few man months, and there is chaos. 0_o||| Tell me Bill Cipher is behind all this... :p

Personally, I don't have a clue what the most fair battle is, so keep me away from this topic as humanly possible; I don't want to cause a flame war...

Yes dark but deadpool has immortality via Godhood and who was the one that gave deadpool the immortality thanos

Finally watched the fight. IMO, the best way to take a break. NO SPOILERS FROM ME. Anywho, just watch for yourself. I was at least glad Pinkie didn't meet Rainbow Dash; The animation style wouldn't fit anyway. With that said, Happy Holidays, and my B-Day comes in the same month as the next fight! Can't wait for the future guys!

Dang, that comment was trash.

Heh, I knew that this was going to be a joke fight, I was sure when they didnt talk about some weapons from Deadpool, good thing that I never reserached this one.

I personally prefer no leeks, it will ruine the surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back