• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So what we think of Bardock vs Omni-Man? It was alright if highly inaccurate but a decent premiere.
I quite enjoyed it. I thought the fight animation looked great, the editing was top tier, and they did a good job dissecting the characters. I disagree with the results but eh, whatever

For powerscaling on this Wiki, the fight had plenty of Tier 8 feats, and Omni-Man launching Bardock into the atmosphere might even get to tier 7, but I don't see it going any higher than that

I quite enjoyed it. I thought the fight animation looked great, the editing was top tier, and they did a good job dissecting the characters. I disagree with the results but eh, whatever

For powerscaling on this Wiki, the fight had plenty of Tier 8 feats, and Omni-Man launching Bardock into the atmosphere might even get to tier 7, but I don't see it going any higher than that
I definitely found the character analysis more interesting than the fight itself which is a bit rare for me. The animation looked a little jarring with the models interacting with the lighting and the pacing wasn’t my favorite, but it’s aight.

Wish we could’ve gotten more planetary stuff given it’s half the point of these characters as a whole.

So what we think of Bardock vs Omni-Man? It was alright if highly inaccurate but a decent premiere.
Ngl the fight was decent. It had some really great moments like Nolan ripping Bardocks tail after throwing him and all of SSJ Bardock's moments. But my main issue is that it had that Man of Steel type combat where the characters just launch each other through big distances after a hard punch and that gets very tiresome (also an issue with the Viltrumite fights in the Invincible show lol). It's a good 7/10 but I don't see it anywhere higher than that.

The research is wonky, they downplay King Vegeta's feat and scale Omni man to the full destruction of Viltrum (which shouldn't be the case for a couple reasons) idk about Omniman's stellar scaling tho. The speed stuff is 100% fine with me

i4MFwM9.png

Something interesting I found on twitter, the song lyrics for Omniman vs Homelander and Omniman vs Bardock are similar
GZUf-TYXkAAKO9U

It's sort of implying that this is the same Omniman but reformed like his canon self. Doubt this is enough evidence to cross scale between the two fights, but it's still cool

Something interesting I found on twitter, the song lyrics for Omniman vs Homelander and Omniman vs Bardock are similar
GZUf-TYXkAAKO9U

It's sort of implying that this is the same Omniman but reformed like his canon self. Doubt this is enough evidence to cross scale between the two fights, but it's still cool
Although that would be awesome, that's sadly not enough proof to link them

Plus it's not like he'd get much of an upgrade anyways seeing how Omni-Man vs Bardock Omni-Man is likely low Tier 8

Back