• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, CRT's for FC/OC. They can't really happen, but I'm going to try too anyways

So some calculations for the "DEATH BATTLE!" combatants were recently made by Diamond Drone, and I think it's about time we scale the characters to these feats

Homelander & Omni-Man

In the fight, Homelander slams Omni-Man hard enough to vaporize some people a few meters away from the explosion, which was calced to be 8-A

High-End probably works best, as that's the number we've been using for human vaporization for a while now, so Homelander & Omni-Man would be 199.6 Tons of TnT (8-A)

Spongebob

Spongebob would scale above Aquaman, who could move the earth's oceans, which was found to be 5-A

He would also have Class E LS due to scaling to Aquaman. And that's really all I have for him

Lich King

Lich King's speed was calculated to be Average Human on the low-end and Peak Human on the high-end. High-end looks better, so Lich King's speed should be nerfed

I'm not sure if Lich King should scale to the 7-C explosion, as that seems more like hacks than anything, which iirc, the Lich King doesn't scale too

That's about it

... Why aren't these taking the calculations given in the episodes into account? Like, at least use those as a lowball for like, the Lich King.

Homelander & Omni-Man

In the fight, Homelander slams Omni-Man hard enough to vaporize some people a few meters away from the explosion, which was calced to be 8-A

High-End probably works best, as that's the number we've been using for human vaporization for a while now, so Homelander & Omni-Man would be 199.6 Tons of TnT (8-A)
Agree, though either value should be fine as they aren't that much different from eachother and the vaporization values come from a single calc too.
Spongebob

Spongebob would scale above Aquaman, who could move the earth's oceans, which was found to be 5-A

He would also have Class E LS due to scaling to Aquaman. And that's really all I have for him
If we're going to question the Lich King's and Sauron's feat to be "hacks", then this should be questioned as well given that Aquaman does with some sort of Water Manipulation or Telekinesis, not physically. Maybe a "Possibly" rating, given that Spongebob reversed Aquaman's TK by ramming into him?

Given that Aquaman did the LS with TK, Spongebob wouldn't scale to the Class E mass (Spongebob didn't really lift or grab Aquaman physically anyway). Spongebob would have Class T Lifting Strength via his own ocean feat (Also a guranteed City level+ due to Aquaman tanking the water hitting him)
Lich King

Lich King's speed was calculated to be Average Human on the low-end and Peak Human on the high-end. High-end looks better, so Lich King's speed should be nerfed

I'm not sure if Lich King should scale to the 7-C explosion, as that seems more like hacks than anything, which iirc, the Lich King doesn't scale too
Speed should be fine.

In the Blog, I mentioned why I believed that the Lich King should scale to the Snowstorm feat physically because he amplified the blizzard by striking the ground with Frostmourne, the "Sauron blowing up a faraway mountain" was supposed to be a supporting feat anyway.

... Why aren't these taking the calculations given in the episodes into account? Like, at least use those as a lowball for like, the Lich King.
From what I can tell it's meant to use the feats from the fight itself rather than from the calculations in the show since those come from the official source material.

Don't quote me on that but that seems like the line of thinking here.

Given that Aquaman did the LS with TK, Spongebob wouldn't scale to the Class E mass (Spongebob didn't really lift or grab Aquaman physically anyway). Spongebob would have Class T Lifting Strength via his own ocean feat (Also a guranteed City level+ due to Aquaman tanking the water hitting him)
Didn't Spongebob survive that attack? I might have missinterpreted the scene, but it seemed like Sponebob tanked it

We're only looking at the feats from the animated fights, not the actual statements and caclulations made by Wiz & Boomstick of the actual characters

Didn't Spongebob survive that attack? I might have missinterpreted the scene, but it seemed like Sponebob tanked it
If you're refering to the giant ocean attack, it's seems to me that Spongebob just blitzed Aquaman before he could do any meaningful damage to the Sponge with a slow moving ocean.

Also given the massive difference in Area, Spongebob wouldn't be hit with the energy of the entire ocean anyway.

If you're refering to the giant ocean attack, it's seems to me that Spongebob just blitzed Aquaman before he could do any meaningful damage to the Sponge with a slow moving ocean.

Also given the massive difference in Area, Spongebob wouldn't be hit with the energy of the entire ocean anyway.
Understood

Now that this has been discussed, I'll add the changes to the characters

Shouldnt Omniman flight, after punching Homelander, that made a hole through the clouds count as a feat too? Let alone the oil tanker Homelander dragged him at

Shouldnt Omniman flight, after punching Homelander, that made a hole through the clouds count as a feat too? Let alone the oil tanker Homelander dragged him at
I don't think either of them would surpass 8-A. Most oil tanker explosions, assuming it all exploded at once, is about 8-B and the hole in the clouds feat didn't look super impressive. They're good supporting feats though

I've noticed a few other things

So Riptor does get killed by falling through the roof of a car. Punching through a car roof is actually a calc that we have, so it isn't much of a stretch to downscale Riptor & Yoshi from some of the values calculated there

Also, Luigi needs a speed calc. There are several feats of the characters going up to the clouds, but because we have no solid number, we just have him listed as Average Human, which he clearly isn't

Also, it would be cool for A-Train to get a calc, as I feel like we could calculate the energy the building fell with. I wouldn't know where to start, but people like Diamond_Drone who is really good at calcs like that should be more than capable of figuring it out

Also Flowerguy1 is making a sandbox for Batman, which I'm kind of iffy on as of now, but I'll discuss that more when the actual Batman profile is made

I feel that calculating the cloud feat is the best way to prove that it is not impressive.
I'll keep this feat in mind, though I'm busy with other calcs and feats.
So Riptor does get killed by falling through the roof of a car. Punching through a car roof is actually a calc that we have, so it isn't much of a stretch to downscale Riptor & Yoshi from some of the values calculated there
I find this rather questionable. This would be applicable if Riptor survived the impact with the car roof but they... didn't. Don't know what more I can say to this.
Also, Luigi needs a speed calc. There are several feats of the characters going up to the clouds, but because we have no solid number, we just have him listed as Average Human, which he clearly isn't
Well, with the new Luigi Tails calc and the bomb one, the speed range seems to be Supersonic to Hypersonic. This feat should also be significantly faster than the Poltergusts launching speed.

The main thing I actually want to change about this profile though is the LS. It uses the weight of the bombs as if it's Luigi's physical strength and not the Poltergusts and ignores the other half of the calc which gets Class M. Luigi's physical strength is still impressive, given he uses the same hammer as Mario and showing more usage of it than his brother as well, putting him at Class K
Also, it would be cool for A-Train to get a calc, as I feel like we could calculate the energy the building fell with. I wouldn't know where to start, but people like Diamond_Drone who is really good at calcs like that should be more than capable of figuring it out
I'll keep this in mind, as well.

I'll put some of my own suggestions here as well, I guess.
  • I calculated the speed required for Homelander and Omni-Man to fly into the sky, it's Hypersonic without the + and it's higher than the speed required to be on fire (if that fire were to vaporize people). They also have Class 5 for... no reason, should probably get removed.
  • Despite Class T LS being agreed upon by OP earlier in the thread, SpongeBob still has a generic Class 5 rating. However at the current point, i'm fine with either removing it or changing it to Class T
  • The recent Saitama page shouldn't have Class Z Lifting Strength because nothing implies that Saitama pushed THAT rock. Saitama punched Pop-Eye, creating a large shockwave that created a large hole in the world by blowing the rocks away.
  • Both Knuckles and Miles Morales scale to attacks that kill them... Do I need to explain this?
    • Knuckles I can kinda see, but as a "possibly" and not a flat "Town level" rating.
    • Miles... I cannot. Static's electricity is consistently shown to be stronger than Miles and I don't think a giant blast of electricity is comparable to a random stray bolt that is tiny in comparison.
  • Green Lanterns profile ignores that Aliex X controls ALL of reality including Time, thus giving Low 2-C smh

Both Knuckles and Miles Moralesscale to attacks that kill them... Do I need to explain this?
  • Knuckles I can kinda see, but as a "possibly" and not a flat "Town level" rating.
  • Miles... I cannot. Static's electricity is consistently shown to be stronger than Miles and I don't think a giant blast of electricity is comparable to a random stray bolt that is tiny in comparison.
For Miles I would understand that, as it was a large attack. The main reason why I scaled Miles to that was because we don't really have anything else to base his AP off of, so I thought downscaling Miles from the feat would be our best bet.

Knuckles though, I think would scale. Donkey Kong didn't use any special move when he killed Knuckles, he just clapped. Knuckles was shown throughout the episode to be pretty comparable in strength to Donkey Kong. And yeah, he did die from the attack. But that was after a long and gruling fight where Knuckles got hit a lot.

By using the logic you suggested, if Character A and Character B are fighting, and Character A puts up a great fight and is shown to be pretty comparable in strength to Character B, but the fight ends with Character B crushing Character A's skull, Character A shouldn't scale. That doesn't really make sense if prior, Character A was shown to be pretty much equal in strength to Character B. Character A would just downscale a bit, but would still be in the same tier.

I hope that all made sense but TL;DR, Knuckles would just downscale a little from Donkey Kong's 7-C feat
Green Lanterns profile ignores that Aliex X controls ALL of reality including Time, thus giving Low 2-C smh
I'm going to commit a hate crime against something if we get a Low 2-C Death Battle Green Lantern

For Miles I would understand that, as it was a large attack. The main reason why I scaled Miles to that was because we don't really have anything else to base his AP off of, so I thought downscaling Miles from the feat would be our best bet.
Not really, Miles does activate his Mega Venom Blast to push all of the vents away, which is a feat of Miles' own.

Okay so the Batman profile got made and I do have some small problems with it

My main problem is that it gives Batman the same tier for each battle, which just doesn't work. There isn't really any proof that the Batman from Batman vs Captain America is the same strength level as the batman from Batman vs Spider-Man other than just being the same character. That's like saying that DCEU Batman is the same strength as Post-Flashpoint Batman because they are the same character. That's not how this works, and it's heavily implied from other Death Battles that each fight takes place in it's own seperate universe. Now, for characters like Deadpool, scaling him off of his feats from previous Death Battle fights would make sense, as it's heavily impliled that it's the same Deadpool each time in each episode. And due to his 4th wall awareness and the nature of his character, scaling each of his episodes to his Deadpool vs Deathstroke feat makes sense. The same logic doesn't apply to Batman though, especially seeing how Batman dies in several of the episodes. Not only that, but some Batmen have diffrent equipment, hacks, abilities, skill levels, feats, ext

TL;DR: Scaling all of the Batman keys to each other doesn't work

I re-watched all of the Death Battles Batman has been in and I think I have accurate scaling for each of them

Batman vs Spider-Man

So this Batman's scaling is pretty accurate. He would be 9-A due to the car destruction feat, and his hacks are accurate. My only problem is the speed. We don't know how fast Spider-Man's webbing is. So calling him Subsonic from dodging Spider-Man's webs doesn't make sense. However, Batman does scale to Spider-Man, who can dodge Batman's baterangs. Because he's the goddamn Batman, it's probably safe to assume that Batman is throwing the baterangs at least as fast as a professional knife thrower, who can throw knives at 16.85 m/s on the high end, which is Superhuman speed. Spider-Man can dodge these baterangs thrown at about this speed, and Batman can move just as fast as Spider-Man, so Superhuman reaction & combat speed for 1st key Batman. Everything else seems fine.

Batman vs Captain America

Now this Batman is easily the weakest of all 4 Batmen. Why? Because he would be Street Level. He scales to Captain America who can crack a brick wall with a punch, which falls around Street Level range, and can chop Captain America in half with his shield, which would require Street Level AP. Sending Captain America flying into the air might be a bit higher (Cap went REAL high), but again, most feats like that are about Street level

Speed would be superhuman because Captain America does plenty of baterang dodging. Batman in this key wouldn't have acrobatics, stealth mastery or Animal Manipulation due to not showing any of those abilities (and no, being able to hide in a cloud of smoke doesn't count as stealth mastery. Literaly anyone could hide in a cloud of smoke like Batman does in the video. And being nowhere to be seen right before the smoke bombs detonate? The power of a grapple hook and Captain America not looking up), and it should be noted that his electricity manipulation comes from the gloves and not from the 200 volt suit. Everything else is fine

Batman vs Black Panther

This Batman is an obvious Wall Level. He is scalable to Black Panther who could stop a charging rhino in the video, with rhinos being able to generate 221,000 Joules of energy with a charge. Batman would also have at least Class 5 LS due to scaling to Black Panther, who could pick up and throw the rhino, with rhinos weighing up to 2.3 tons. Black Panther can also one-shot Lions, which is just more proof for Wall level.

No electricity manipulation, smoke manipulation, or pressure points this time around, but he makes up for it with tranqualizers and preperation. Other than that, he should have the same hacks he did in Batman vs Captain America but he does have better explosives and is probably the most skilled Batman we've seen on Death Battle

Batman vs Iron Man

Okay, this is probably the one with the weirdest scaling, but please stick with me. This Batman is the definition of a stone wall. Base Batman in this episode survived attacks from Tony in his standard armor, which could obliterate 2 giant steel doors. This alone would put Batman's durability above 0.02 tons of TnT assuming pulverization of the 2 steel doors (keep in mind that the doors in the video are a lot bigger than the doors used in the calc, so this is WAY higher than 0.02 tons). So does this mean that Batman is Small Building Level again? Yes, for just his durability. For AP, all we see base Batman do is break unsuited Tony's arm, which is Street level. So base Batman has 9-C AP with 9-A Durability

But wait, there's more. Tony's standard armors could survive getting hit by the watchtower, which I would bet is in the Tier 8 range. I personally vote we make a calc on this, but because I don't want to bother Diamond_Drone again, and because I don't think we should force him to make all of the Death Battle calcs for us, I'm going to try and take a stab at this episode myself. Tony's standard armors can destroy each other with their hits, and Batman can survive hits from the armors, so base Batman's durability would scale to Tony's suit getting hit by the watchtower.

As for speed, Batman can casually react to Tony's repulser blasts (at least that's what I think was going on. If it isn't, there is still several feats of Batman dodging Tony's repulser blasts), which are presumably lasers, thus giving them SoL attack speed and giving Batman roughly Relativistic reaction speed as he was a fair distance away. This is supported by him being able to pilot the Hell-Bat armor, which can fly from space to earth in a few seconds. So this checks out.

Now, the hell-bat armor. There are a few feats I can probably calc, like some of the crators the hellbat makes and the bat-shaped hole in the buildings. Iron Man and Batman did work together to destroy a skyscraper. The feat is 100% violent fragmentation, so using this calc, 1.56619 kilotons / 2 = 783 Tons of TnT, so automatic Multi-City Block Level+ for the hellbat, and that might be bumped up to Small Town Level after some calcs I make

I can try to calculate the hellbat LS from lifting the tower (personally betting Class M but we will see). This Batman and the hellbat also have some new hacks. I think we should split base Bruce & hellbat Bruce into 2 diffrent tabs inside of the tab, which I can do. It's not that hard.

Base Bat's Hacks: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Stealth Mastery (Snuck away from Tony and stuck up on him again while in the hellbat armor), Genius Intelligence, Preperation

Hellbat's Hacks: All Previous Abiilties, Flight, Self-Sustinance (Type 1; Can breath in space), Animal Manipulation & Summoning (Summoned an army of bats to block the vision of Tony's armors), Electricity Manipulation (Shocked and damaged Tony's godbuster suit), Statistics Amplification (Can amplify his punches strength), Energy Projection (Via Batman unibeam thing)

That's all I have. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
You could've asked for Miles specific calcs instead of defaulting to questionable scaling. I probably can get some sort of KE value from the big rocks Miles throws.
Donkey Kong didn't use any special move when he killed Knuckles, he just clapped.
That doesn't really much, because Fictional Characters can also hold back to an unrealistic extent.
Knuckles was shown throughout the episode to be pretty comparable in strength to Donkey Kong.
Not really? Knuckles only got impactful hits was when Donkey Kong was dazed and when Knuckles counter-attacked after DK launched him into the air. However, not only are those hits in the beginning of the match, where the characters attacks are usually more tame, Knuckles hits are also shown to become less impactful to DK in the digging fight after he gets hit from behind. Knuckles also throws significantly more punches than DK does in the entire episode (unless we're counting teh coconuts, but their impact in the fight is rather questionable)
And yeah, he did die from the attack. But that was after a long and gruling fight where Knuckles got hit a lot.
Only the initial 2 minutes involved a lot of physical movement and even then they showed no signs of fatigue. The second half of the fight involved transportation that required minimal to absolutely no input (gliding and minecart), only one direct punch against eachother, DK attempted to convince Knuckles to dig and then killing him when they were both falling. They also didn't show any signs of fatigue in the second half, even when DK dug to the top of the mountain with Knuckles fists which was far away from the crater.
By using the logic you suggested, if Character A and Character B are fighting, and Character A puts up a great fight and is shown to be pretty comparable in strength to Character B, but the fight ends with Character B crushing Character A's skull, Character A shouldn't scale.
Sounds familiar.... Anyways, yeah this is correct. If both characters are seemingly at full energy, without any noticable effect from the fight (or one character is full energy while the other one is struggling) and the losing character suddenly gets massively injured with the winning character deals this damage easily, absolutely.

Of course, DK vs Knuckles isn't the same way "stompy" as Homelander vs Omni-man, It was shown that Knuckles advantages were his speed, digging and small size while DK's was his immense strength. So I guess this makes it pretty similar to McGruff vs Smokey?
I hope that all made sense but TL;DR, Knuckles would just downscale a little from Donkey Kong's 7-C feat
I wasn't suggesting that Knuckles wouldn't scale, I just said he wouldn't fully be 7-C hence the "possibly"

Tl;Dr: Knuckles does have feats that suggest him being comparable to DK, however due to the Speed vs Strength dynamic, Knuckles requiring more punches and those punches becoming less impactful as the fight progresses, this would just give a "possibly" rating

I'll see about the Batman thing later... maybe

You could've asked for Miles specific calcs instead of defaulting to questionable scaling. I probably can get some sort of KE value from the big rocks Miles throws
I didn't want to make too many requests. I thought asking you to do the calcs for Deku vs Asta and the Miles vs Static was already asking for too much, and I didn't want to ask you for even more calculations

Everything else you said, yeah, you're right about that. I'm down for the "possibly" rating for Knuckles

Okay so the Batman profile got made and I do have some small problems with it

My main problem is that it gives Batman the same tier for each battle, which just doesn't work. There isn't really any proof that the Batman from Batman vs Captain America is the same strength level as the batman from Batman vs Spider-Man other than just being the same character. That's like saying that DCEU Batman is the same strength as Post-Flashpoint Batman because they are the same character. That's not how this works, and it's heavily implied from other Death Battles that each fight takes place in it's own seperate universe. Now, for characters like Deadpool, scaling him off of his feats from previous Death Battle fights would make sense, as it's heavily impliled that it's the same Deadpool each time in each episode. And due to his 4th wall awareness and the nature of his character, scaling each of his episodes to his Deadpool vs Deathstroke feat makes sense. The same logic doesn't apply to Batman though, especially seeing how Batman dies in several of the episodes. Not only that, but some Batmen have diffrent equipment, hacks, abilities, skill levels, feats, ext

TL;DR: Scaling all of the Batman keys to each other doesn't work

I re-watched all of the Death Battles Batman has been in and I think I have accurate scaling for each of them

Batman vs Spider-Man

So this Batman's scaling is pretty accurate. He would be 9-A due to the car destruction feat, and his hacks are accurate. My only problem is the speed. We don't know how fast Spider-Man's webbing is. So calling him Subsonic from dodging Spider-Man's webs doesn't make sense. However, Batman does scale to Spider-Man, who can dodge Batman's baterangs. Because he's the goddamn Batman, it's probably safe to assume that Batman is throwing the baterangs at least as fast as a professional knife thrower, who can throw knives at 16.85 m/s on the high end, which is Superhuman speed. Spider-Man can dodge these baterangs thrown at about this speed, and Batman can move just as fast as Spider-Man, so Superhuman reaction & combat speed for 1st key Batman. Everything else seems fine.

Batman vs Captain America

Now this Batman is easily the weakest of all 4 Batmen. Why? Because he would be Street Level. He scales to Captain America who can crack a brick wall with a punch, which falls around Street Level range, and can chop Captain America in half with his shield, which would require Street Level AP. Sending Captain America flying into the air might be a bit higher (Cap went REAL high), but again, most feats like that are about Street level

Speed would be superhuman because Captain America does plenty of baterang dodging. Batman in this key wouldn't have acrobatics, stealth mastery or Animal Manipulation due to not showing any of those abilities (and no, being able to hide in a cloud of smoke doesn't count as stealth mastery. Literaly anyone could hide in a cloud of smoke like Batman does in the video. And being nowhere to be seen right before the smoke bombs detonate? The power of a grapple hook and Captain America not looking up), and it should be noted that his electricity manipulation comes from the gloves and not from the 200 volt suit. Everything else is fine

Batman vs Black Panther

This Batman is an obvious Wall Level. He is scalable to Black Panther who could stop a charging rhino in the video, with rhinos being able to generate 221,000 Joules of energy with a charge. Batman would also have at least Class 5 LS due to scaling to Black Panther, who could pick up and throw the rhino, with rhinos weighing up to 2.3 tons. Black Panther can also one-shot Lions, which is just more proof for Wall level.

No electricity manipulation, smoke manipulation, or pressure points this time around, but he makes up for it with tranqualizers and preperation. Other than that, he should have the same hacks he did in Batman vs Captain America but he does have better explosives and is probably the most skilled Batman we've seen on Death Battle

Batman vs Iron Man

Okay, this is probably the one with the weirdest scaling, but please stick with me. This Batman is the definition of a stone wall. Base Batman in this episode survived attacks from Tony in his standard armor, which could obliterate 2 giant steel doors. This alone would put Batman's durability above 0.02 tons of TnT assuming pulverization of the 2 steel doors (keep in mind that the doors in the video are a lot bigger than the doors used in the calc, so this is WAY higher than 0.02 tons). So does this mean that Batman is Small Building Level again? Yes, for just his durability. For AP, all we see base Batman do is break unsuited Tony's arm, which is Street level. So base Batman has 9-C AP with 9-A Durability

But wait, there's more. Tony's standard armors could survive getting hit by the watchtower, which I would bet is in the Tier 8 range. I personally vote we make a calc on this, but because I don't want to bother Diamond_Drone again, and because I don't think we should force him to make all of the Death Battle calcs for us, I'm going to try and take a stab at this episode myself. Tony's standard armors can destroy each other with their hits, and Batman can survive hits from the armors, so base Batman's durability would scale to Tony's suit getting hit by the watchtower.

As for speed, Batman can casually react to Tony's repulser blasts (at least that's what I think was going on. If it isn't, there is still several feats of Batman dodging Tony's repulser blasts), which are presumably lasers, thus giving them SoL attack speed and giving Batman roughly Relativistic reaction speed as he was a fair distance away. This is supported by him being able to pilot the Hell-Bat armor, which can fly from space to earth in a few seconds. So this checks out.

Now, the hell-bat armor. There are a few feats I can probably calc, like some of the crators the hellbat makes and the bat-shaped hole in the buildings. Iron Man and Batman did work together to destroy a skyscraper. The feat is 100% violent fragmentation, so using this calc, 1.56619 kilotons / 2 = 783 Tons of TnT, so automatic Multi-City Block Level+ for the hellbat, and that might be bumped up to Small Town Level after some calcs I make

I can try to calculate the hellbat LS from lifting the tower (personally betting Class M but we will see). This Batman and the hellbat also have some new hacks. I think we should split base Bruce & hellbat Bruce into 2 diffrent tabs inside of the tab, which I can do. It's not that hard.

Base Bat's Hacks: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Stealth Mastery (Snuck away from Tony and stuck up on him again while in the hellbat armor), Genius Intelligence, Preperation

Hellbat's Hacks: All Previous Abiilties, Flight, Self-Sustinance (Type 1; Can breath in space), Animal Manipulation & Summoning (Summoned an army of bats to block the vision of Tony's armors), Electricity Manipulation (Shocked and damaged Tony's godbuster suit), Statistics Amplification (Can amplify his punches strength), Energy Projection (Via Batman unibeam thing)

That's all I have. Any thoughts?
Because nobody seems to disagree with this, I'm going to start up on the Batman vs Iron Man calculations. If you see any problems with my suggestions, speak now before I start making changes to the profile

Most of it seems to make sense, though I want to address some things.
it's heavily implied from other Death Battles that each fight takes place in it's own seperate universe.
I don't think it's entirely true. Most notable example of a fight taking place after another fight being Superman VS Goku 2 and possibly the whole thing with Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro's Constellation + Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man's Constellation, if it's considered a physical constellation in a singular universe and not some sort of magic constellation visible in multiple universes.
characters like Deadpool, scaling him off of his feats from previous Death Battle fights would make sense, as it's heavily impliled that it's the same Deadpool each time in each episode.
Pretty sure it's confirmed that it's the same Deadpool in every fight and that it's also the same Deadpool in the analysis, who brought up feats as if they were of his doing and complaining to the hosts to "do actual research" when they were purposefully downplaying him to human level. I'm pretty sure this applies to other 4th Wall Breakers in the show as well, but given Deadpool is the only one who returned more than once it's hard to tell.

Basically, it's possible or likely that Deadpool is the only character that scales to his own analysis.
As for speed, Batman can casually react to Tony's repulser blasts, which are presumably lasers, thus giving them SoL attack speed and giving Batman roughly Relativistic reaction speed as he was a fair distance away.
I don't think it's good to call this a laser when there are pretty big standards for something to qualify as a laser. It's safer to call it a particle beam, which is nearly the speed of light (so basically the same thing but 1% slower).
Watching it, even going frame-by-frame, it seems more like pulverization to me. Sure there are pebbles, but they are barely noticable, quickly disappear and there is not a lot of them. Also it doesn't seem that there are "remains" after the blasts finish, but it could be because we don't see that area again.

Watching it, even going frame-by-frame, it seems more like pulverization to me. Sure there are pebbles, but they are barely noticable, quickly disappear and there is not a lot of them. Also it doesn't seem that there are "remains" after the blasts finish, but it could be because we don't see that area again.
Yeah, pulverization should work for the building destroying after re-watching it. That would make them both Small Town Level+, which honestly makes a lot of sense

Also, I made some calcs on the Batman vs Iron Man episode if you want to review them. They're not great, but they should be in the general ballpark of where the feats I calced are

Last edited:
Skyscraper Pulverization is actually 10.4785 Kilotons of TNT, meaning both of them output energy worth around 5.2392 Kilotons of TNT, which is Small Town level+

Also those calcs look seem pretty alright.

A seemingly new user made a profile for Frank West. What do you guys think?

Also isn't there any else in this thread that needs to be applied?

A seemingly new user made a profile for Frank West. What do you guys think?

His ice tornadoes completely froze a zombie, being of this level
But in the animation, the Zombie is not frozen instantly (and Leon is clearly frozen much slower than the zombie), meaning the actual result should be divided from the referred calculation.
.(Can fight against characters capable of damaging him like Leon)
Leon with weapon and Leon without weapon are in different stats.
(Survived the explosion of a grenade)
It is Frank in his Mega Man X suit (which is considered stronger than Frank's base), and Frank's Mega Man X suit breaks after surviving the explosion.

There are a few things I need to add, but I won't be able too until tomorrow

Things that need to be added:
  • Knuckles being changed to "Possibly 7-C"
  • Changing Homelander & Omni-Man's LS to Superhuman
  • Luigi's LS & Speed
I also do want to talk a bit about potential Deku & Asta profiles as we have calcs for those 2 now

I also do want to talk a bit about potential Deku & Asta profiles as we have calcs for those 2 now
Alright I'm going to talk about this breifly. Deku is pretty easy to powerscale. It's Asta that's the problem child.

So Deku is pretty straightforward. 2 keys for him, one in his base and the other in his 1,000,000% Plus Ultra form that he was in for 4 seconds. Base would be High 8-C+ due to the Detroit Smashing and so would his durability. Plus Ultra Deku would be 8-A due to the rock destroying and causing the final explosion. His durability would slightly downscale as his arm was broken after the city destroying punch, so maybe an "at most 8-A" for the durability or something. Class M LS, Subsonic Travel Speed with Supersonic Reaction & Combat speed, most of his stuff is self-explanitory by just looking at the calcs

Asta is the weird one here. His durability clearly scales to the Detroit Smash as Asta eats like 5 of them and takes it like a champ. It's his AP that's funky. Throughout the video, his attacks don't really harm Deku. Sure, he knocks Deku around a little, but Deku is pretty unharmed by most of his attacks, so I'd argue that he's a stone wall and debatably doesn't scale to Deku in AP. He would still be High 8-C though due to his building slicing feat which was around 2.32 Tons of TnT. He did this pre-transformation, as the building was sliced and the explosion of Asta transforming was after that, so his base scales to this.

You could argue downscaling as Asta did kill Deku at the end of the episode with his swords, but Deku was already weakened due to his 1,000,000% punch, so he wouldn't scale directly to full strength Deku. So at worst, Asta's base AP is 2.32 Tons of TnT. And at best, he downscales from detroit smashing. Asta wouldn't scale in LS as Deku could restraign Asta pretty casually, but I could see giving Asta superhuman LS

For Devil Union, he clearly scales to Deku in AP as he was actually harming Deku and matching his clashes, and was pretty clearly shown being equal in strength, so Asta's AP is now High 8-C+. His durability would be 8-A, as he easily shook off attacks from Base Deku with no harm and Deku needed to go into his 1,000,000% Plus Ultra to hurt him. So this key of Asta is a stone wall too

That's all I have to say

I've made the Deku Profile
Thoughts?

• I should've probably said this earlier, but "Plus Ultra" shouldn't be in a seperate key. Especially in the series where they may potentially return in a new episode and gain new feats. Just treat it like Batman's hellbat suit
    • Nothing really suggests that Deku's LS got stronger with the Plus Ultra thing as well.
    • In Durability, the rock thing should come first as it's the one thing he easily survived. As for the explosion feat, nothing suggests he survived it and that only his arm was harmed (Deku's eye go pale white and literally everyone that talks about this episode says Deku was "probably" or was "likely" meant to die)
  • Inserting more clips for certain abilities and feats would be helpful.
  • There are some mispellings and formatting issues which should be easily fixed.
That's all I've got to say about Deku, but there are some things I wanna talk about from Deku/Asta Post:
He would still be High 8-C though due to his building slicing feat which was around 2.32 Tons of TnT. He did this pre-transformation, as the building was sliced and the explosion of Asta transforming was after that, so his base scales to this.
Why are we assuming he transformed after the explosion? The explosion seems to be caused by the chain reaction of the slices rather than him transforming. He might've just transformed while he was inside the building and was preparing to slash the building (also the slashes are bright red, which Asta hasn't done prior to that)
For Devil Union, he clearly scales to Deku in AP as he was actually harming Deku and matching his clashes, and was pretty clearly shown being equal in strength, so Asta's AP is now High 8-C+. His durability would be 8-A, as he easily shook off attacks from Base Deku with no harm and Deku needed to go into his 1,000,000% Plus Ultra to hurt him. So this key of Asta is a stone wall too
You could argue him scaling to 8-A in AP, as he did contribute to that stadium-sized explosion.

Why are we assuming he transformed after the explosion? The explosion seems to be caused by the chain reaction of the slices rather than him transforming. He might've just transformed while he was inside the building and was preparing to slash the building (also the slashes are bright red, which Asta hasn't done prior to that)
Because causing an explosion by just slicing a building doesn't really make sense imo as litteraly no other building that gets cut apart does that. I interpreted that as Asta transforming. And seeing how Asta was somewhat glowing right after the explosion only for the glow to disappear implies that he had just transformed, not that he had been transformed for the past few seconds
You could argue him scaling to 8-A in AP, as he did contribute to that stadium-sized explosion.
If that was the case, Base Deku would have 8-A durability due to surviving hits from Asta in this form, which we already discussed wouldn't really work as Deku got himself killed by his own attack (unless you want to argue that he died from exaustion, which would go against the previously made point). And I highly doubt Asta was holding back when fighting Base Deku. He was screaming at Deku to give him everything he has, and in the later scene was screaming again, implying that he was giving it his all. And Asta wouldn't have a reason to hold back because he knows how dangerous Deku is by this point.

Last edited:
Maybe we could start a general discussion thread in FC/OC Wiki forum's general discussion to discuss the feats.

For the Guts VS Dimitri, they are Wall level, I think.

Back