• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here is where you talk about Death Battle, except it's about Fighting Animation! You can talk about the fight itself, the feats of it, and many others! Not trying to get confused with this one...

Yoshi is overall the weakest of the Mario Bros franchise in DEATH BATTLE! right now, being bested by a ******* Goomba and Koopa, it is sad for such a loveable and goofy Dino 😔

Last edited:
What a weird thread. Is this thread just for people to talk about those FC/OC Death Battle profiles that only take in account the fight feats?

What a weird thread. Is this thread just for people to talk about those FC/OC Death Battle profiles that only take in account the fight feats?
Yes. But you can talk about other things too, like which DB fights were your favorite, how good the fights were, and your most/least favorite moment of it, probably talked about the OST track too, stuff like that I guess.

Last edited:
For Guts VS Dimitri, both has "surviving explosion" feat (possibly Wall level), though I think that Dimitri>Guts in AP and durability, which is reflected in battle.

By the way,

It's time to determine who is the strongest in the Death Battle animation.

For Guts VS Dimitri, both has "surviving explosion" feat (possibly Wall level), though I think that Dimitri>Guts in AP and durability, which is reflected in battle.

By the way,

It's time to determine who is the strongest in the Death Battle animation.
If you want to find who's the strongest in Death Battle animations then unequalize speed.

Vegeta should get a profile, I mean bro punched the moon in vegeta vs shadow and probably is stronger in thor vs Vegeta because bro has his God forms

Here's the overall scaling for each of Death Battle season 1 combatants just incase their pages was ever created (But VERY unlikely for both Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black to happened.. maybe):
  • 10-B/Unknown: Bomberman (Physically), Eggman (Physically), Doctor Wily (Physically)
  • 9-C: Akuma, Shang Tsung, Rogue, Wonder Woman, Hagger, Zangief, Leonardo (Both TMNT BR and Zitz VS Leonardo version), Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, Zitz, Yoshi, Riptor, Felicia, Taokaka, Dig Dug, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter
  • 9-B: Boba Fett, Samus Aran, Likely Goomba, Koopa (In its shell and Physically), Kratos, Spawn, Link, Cloud Stride, Pikachu, Blanka
  • 9-A: Samus Aran (With Ice Manipulation), Bomberman (With Bombs), Vegeta (Base), Shadow (Base), Chun-Li, Mai Shiranui, Master Chief, Doomguy, Dr. Eggman (In his Death Egg Robot), the Eggman Empire, Metal Sonic, Doctor Wily (In his mechs), Robot Masters, Bass, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Thor, Raiden, Batman, Spider-Man
  • 8-C: Bomberman (With Powered Bombs), possibly Dig Dug (In Durability)
  • 8-A: Son Goku and Superman
  • Possibly 5-B: Superman
  • 5-A: Vegeta (Super Saiyan) and Shadow (Super Form)

Last edited:
That also means I calculated more feats! Which also includes feats from the Seven Royale (they were asked for in the previous Death Battle Thread)
So obviously, this calc would put A-Train at Wall Level, and even when not at his peak he could still throw Maeve through a wall, so A-Train should be massivley nerfed

If we want to make profiles for the other characters this episode, I think Starlight would have unknown AP as I don't think she ever physically attacks someone. Her beams would likely varry from 9-B (as her beams could harm A-Train & send Queen Maeve flying backwards) to whatever the laser baby scales too when charged (Laser baby's calcs go from 8-B to Low 7-C and she was able to match it when fully charged up). Her durability would be 9-B due to surviving hits from A-Train and Queen Maeve

Queen Maeve would probably get "At least 9-B" AP due to exploding A-Train with a punch while her durability would be 9-A due to easily walking off the falling building. I don't think her AP would scale to her durability, but if someone can provide proof for that, I'd be down to scale her AP to her durability

Butcher doesn't have much physical feats, but he does have 9-C weaponry with his firearms and an 8-B to Low 7-C laser baby

Homelander this episode has pretty much no feats other than being implied to be the most powerful person there, so idk

Technically, he should be on the balcony of the 5th floor but fell down 4 floors.

And yeah, that's street level. It's about 7.5 kilojoules at most

As for the Laser Baby scaling, I think I prefer the 8-B one (plasma) because that's the actual method they used in the video and it should still be capable of performing the displayed feat in the video of cutting the building in half.

Made a Profile for Apocalypse based on his episode "Black Adam VS Apocalypse", what do you guys think of it?

That also means I calculated more feats! Which also includes feats from the Seven Royale (they were asked for in the previous Death Battle Thread)

I also calced the Moon feat from "Mario VS Sonic (2018)". Relativistic and Large Planet is quite impressive!
The profile is good, but there is a minor problem:
"and ." It seems that it lacks some content.

I made the edits to the A-Train profile

I also want to try and calculate some feats from Iron Man vs Lex Luthor, but a problem with that is that most of the damage isn't shown and/or the damage is lingered on for like, .2 seconds. I love the episode, but it's pretty hard to calc stuff when you get like 4 frames to pause and try to measure the damage

There are profiles which do not have calculations yet.

There are profiles which do not have calculations yet.

I remember I had made a rough calc for Spider-Man 2099 that put him at about 80,000 joules, but I forgot to publish it and some measurements were almost certianly off. I'll see if I can't do it again tomorrow

Created the page for the character who brutally murdered his own caring and loving brothers with no sense of remorse aka Raphael

For Gogeta VS Vegito, I can see that they are Wall level to Building level flying brick with space-breaking hax (of course with higher with A form, higher with B form... things).

For Hercules VS Sun Wukong, it is tricky because of their stars form.

Actually, every fight animation involving BFRing to alternative dimension are hard to analyze.

Wall-level Gogeta and Vegito sound real hectic, lol.

Hercules and Sun Wukong are at least Tier 2 IMO.

Wall-level Gogeta and Vegito sound real hectic, lol.
It sounds strange, but space-breaking feat is usually considered as a hax here and their best feat is throwing their opponents away for some distance. But the average Dragon Ball "high with form a, even higher with form aa" still applies.
Hercules and Sun Wukong are at least Tier 2 IMO.
I think so. The true form Sun Wukong and Hercules are clearly portrayed as existence above the scroll world.

Death Battle got real morbid scalings.

This is going to sound weird, but we might want to establish a DEATH BATTLE! cosmology.

Through refrences to other matches, it's pretty much accepted that each match takes place in seperate universes. I think it's all the same multiverse though, as the Chuck Norris vs Segata Santiro constellation can be seen in the backround of several diffrent fights. I think it's a constellation that can be seen across the multiverse, as Chuck & Segata's reality (as well as possibly even more universes) were destroyed by the hole they made in space-time, so the fights where you can see the constellation in the backround can't be in the same universe as Chuck vs Segata.

There are also other planes of existance like the overspace (Ant-Man vs Atom), the White Hot Room (Raven vs Pheonix), The Speed Force (Flash vs Quicksilver & Reverse Flash vs Goku Black), and also space in between universes (The Cosmic Interstate where Wally & Sonic fight is "A highway that cuts through the multiverse within Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog comics" - Death Battle Fandom)

And there's probably more that I'm missing. So yeah, kind of a weird cosmology

This is going to sound weird, but we might want to establish a DEATH BATTLE! cosmology.

Through refrences to other matches, it's pretty much accepted that each match takes place in seperate universes. I think it's all the same multiverse though, as the Chuck Norris vs Segata Santiro constellation can be seen in the backround of several diffrent fights. I think it's a constellation that can be seen across the multiverse, as Chuck & Segata's reality (as well as possibly even more universes) were destroyed by the hole they made in space-time, so the fights where you can see the constellation in the backround can't be in the same universe as Chuck vs Segata.

There are also other planes of existance like the overspace (Ant-Man vs Atom), the White Hot Room (Raven vs Pheonix), The Speed Force (Flash vs Quicksilver & Reverse Flash vs Goku Black), and also space in between universes (The Cosmic Interstate where Wally & Sonic fight is "A highway that cuts through the multiverse within Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog comics" - Death Battle Fandom)

And there's probably more that I'm missing. So yeah, kind of a weird cosmology
I don't think "multiverse" is the best thing to describe this as we have seen people who destroyed multi universes and alternative planes are not shared by anyone. Additionally, I don't think that the whole cosmology could be scaled to anyone.

Found out there was a QNA video about Wiz and Boomstick answering questions from the viewers from a VERY long time ago. And during one of the questions, there was a question that says "If a character is killed, can they come back?" with Boomstick responding "Uh, sure? Why not? We have the power to do anythhhiiinnnng"

Should we use it as evidence on how the combatants kept on getting killed and coming back in the next episode or not? It does give both Wiz and Boomstick Resurrection via bringing back the killed combatants.

Last edited:
Found out there was a QNA video about Wiz and Boomstick answering questions from the viewers from a VERY long time ago. And during one of the questions, there was a question that says "If a character is killed, can they come back?" with Boomstick responding "Uh, sure? Why not? We have the power to do anythhhiiinnnng"

Should we use it as evidence on how the combatants kept on getting killed and coming back in the next episode or not? It does give both Wiz and Boomstick Resurrection via bringing back the killed combatants.
Maybe it is more like the crews of Death Battle can "bring them back" rather than them actually having the abilities of resurrection. Also, even if we consider the statement as true, we don't know how they did that and how it applies to the combat.

So the new Death Battle episode is out. I have a few thoughts on it

For my thoughts on the episode, I wasn't a big fan of the matchup. I'm kind of sick of "Marvel vs DC" matches and I honestly think that there are more interesting characters that could have been thrown against either of them (Such as Martain Manhunter vs Piccolo (a match I've wanted for a while) or Silver Surfer vs Captain Atom (A Marvel vs DC match, yes, but they do have better connections imo)) and I think this was a wasted opportunity for both characters.

The analysis was enjoyable but nothing special to me, the fight had good animation and was overall pretty entertaining, though both of these guys have a crazy amount of hacks and things that they can do which I feel was underutilized. But overall still a good fight and I agree with the results. Bill Cipher vs Discord should hopefully be awesome and I'm happy that my boy Bill is getting an episode.

As for the powerscaling of the fight if we want to make profiles on these guys, Silver Surfer tanks a supernova. I'm not too sure what that would be, but it's 100% somewhere in Tier 4. I'm guessing 4-B but I'm probably wrong. Martian Manhunter also slices a moon/planet into several chunks, so good Tier 5 feat there if the supernova doesn't apply for some reason

I'm pretty the recent Marvel VS DC fight also debunks the whole "each and every fight is it's own universe/multiverse" thing, because Martian Manhunter is shown interrogating Silver Surfer about the pictures on his table which are several previous Marvel VS DC fights and also the Season 10 Cipher, Space Hawaii from Rocket Vs Stitch can be seen in a single shot and the fight concludes with both actually realizing that they are forced to fight by something they don't understand (aka the Hosts)

There's also been several times that areas from certain fights have appeared in other episodes (like Aquaman VS Namor, where the latter half of the fight takes place on the same beach as Roshi VS Jiraiya) and Goku VS Superman has Vegeta directly referencing his fight with Shadow (also Goku VS Superman the sequel exists)

So basically it's a case-by-case basis. But I think it's probably a single Multiverse with multiple ways of exploring and observing the universes such as the Cosmic Interstate and the Crack of Time (funny both of these things involve Archie Sonic) and whatever happens in Wanda Vs Zatanna as examples.

I'm pretty the recent Marvel VS DC fight also debunks the whole "each and every fight is it's own universe/multiverse" thing, because Martian Manhunter is shown interrogating Silver Surfer about the pictures on his table which are several previous Marvel VS DC fights and also the Season 10 Cipher, Space Hawaii from Rocket Vs Stitch can be seen in a single shot and the fight concludes with both actually realizing that they are forced to fight by something they don't understand (aka the Hosts)

There's also been several times that areas from certain fights have appeared in other episodes (like Aquaman VS Namor, where the latter half of the fight takes place on the same beach as Roshi VS Jiraiya) and Goku VS Superman has Vegeta directly referencing his fight with Shadow (also Goku VS Superman the sequel exists)

So basically it's a case-by-case basis. But I think it's probably a single Multiverse with multiple ways of exploring and observing the universes such as the Cosmic Interstate and the Crack of Time (funny both of these things involve Archie Sonic) and whatever happens in Wanda Vs Zatanna as examples.
Basically I see it as "if a character dies and then returns it either took place before or in a other universe then the one they died in minus goku vs superman 2"

I only see it as a cameo rather than actual debunk attempt.

Made the profile page for DB! Asta

Also I had multiple unfinished DB profiles in my sandboxes, gonna mainly list a few:

Made the profile page for DB! Asta

Also I had multiple unfinished DB profiles in my sandboxes, gonna mainly list a few:
Should add anti magic for Asta as he was shocked he count power null dekus black whip as it's not magic, meaning he has anti magic

Raven should probably get a profile given she has some good feats and abilities in her two death battles

Back