• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 9, We're not Windows or Apple after all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowser wasn’t the one to destroy Elder Princess Shroob’s soul, and besides as of the Bowser’s Inside Story remake she’s still alive (frozen but alive)
I was wondering about that too, but looking back it is Mario Bros reflecting Bowser's attacks against Shroob's spirit, so technicalities, yay.

I'd almost wanna add to the list that Bowser can surprisingly fight off against low Godly regen, to further show its wrong.

Bowser wasn’t the one to destroy Elder Princess Shroob’s soul, and besides as of the Bowser’s Inside Story remake she’s still alive (frozen but alive)
It was his fireballs that destroyed her soul, also she's not confirmed to be alive in Bowser's inside story her body is just frozen. And if she was alive that'd actually give her mid-godly regen since her soul was visibly destroyed (Albeit since we have no timeframe it wouldn't be combat applicable in the slightest).

Do we see any examples of Ganon regenerating? If not then that should be removed
Yes we do, otherwise he wouldn't have regeneration in the first place, both examples are even directly listed on his profile. Even the comment you quoted has me saying he regenerates in ALTTP.

Still correct for one simple reason.

At time episode came out, those feats weren't existing.
Perhaps, but it'd be kind of funny to mark the episode labeled as one of the biggest stomps the show has ever done by the general fanbase (Because toon force is wanked to be like unironically tier 0 by default or something) as only accurate at the time

Oh on the topic of episodes with Mario battles most of them are probably gonna be tossed into iffy soon since we're splitting the characters into several different profiles (They'll be ones for the mainline games, ones for the Mario and Luigi series, ones for the party games, etc...). All the profiles will still be considered the exact same characters just with different stats and abilities (So the Mario from the main platformers, the Mario from the RPGs, and the Mario from the sports games are still canonically the exact same person but we're just splitting them in the same way the canon version of Goku has 3 profiles), but since they'll have wildly varied stats and DB didn't and won't make the same split as we do and most of them will probs fall under iffy by default.

When did he regenerate in ALLTP though?
He regenerates after you kill him in his Agahnim guise, after he falls his spirit rises up from the corpse and he physically reforms into a bat to fly away

The Shroobs invaded when the Bros were babies/toddler, at most the time frame would be 25 years
I though the elder princess shroob died in the present day, been a while since I've played partners in time so I can't remember if the final battle with adult Bowser happens in the past or present.

Also, I asked something similar to someone very knowledgable on Mario, this is what they said:

Princess Shroob’s body wasn’t destroyed. She exploded into stars, which doesn’t indicate death in the Mario games. It only signifies that they’ve been defeated, as characters who explode into Stars are seen later on all the time.

Elder Princess Shroob was turned into a Shroob Mushroom and then entered Bowser’s stomach, allowing her to possess him. After defeating Bowser and the projection of her soul, Bowser probably hacked up the Mushroom at some point. She must’ve eventually been restored to her true form before being thrown in the freezer.

Princess Shroob’s body wasn’t destroyed. She exploded into stars, which doesn’t indicate death in the Mario games. It only signifies that they’ve been defeated, as characters who explode into Stars are seen later on all the time.

Elder Princess Shroob was turned into a Shroob Mushroom and then entered Bowser’s stomach, allowing her to possess him. After defeating Bowser and the projection of her soul, Bowser probably hacked up the Mushroom at some point. She must’ve eventually been restored to her true form before being thrown in the freezer.
bzzt

Having some of the only posts being staff members really speeds up the process of getting things accepted
I mean, it makes more sense that his immortality is just reliant on his wings, espesially since Palutena's ability to revive people is the big reason why Pit's nearly the only the competent person in her army.

Why is Dante vs Bayo iffy?

Without PoC and 5, DMC would still be at 2-C with a big likelihood of Low 1-C thanks to the DMC 3 Manga.

Not to mention the plethora of hax that already existed prior to PoC.

Why is Dante vs Bayo iffy?

Without PoC and 5, DMC would still be at 2-C with a big likelihood of Low 1-C thanks to the DMC 3 Manga.

Not to mention the plethora of hax that already existed prior to PoC.
Well because it's hard to tell stats without PoC and DMC 5.

Speed, AP, hax, resistances and etc.

Also I've not played DMC series yet to talk about stuff.

Well because it's hard to tell stats without PoC and DMC 5.

Speed, AP, hax, resistances and etc.

Also I've not played DMC series yet to talk about stuff.
MFTL+, 2C, literally the same hax and resistances with the exception of conceptual manip type 1 and AE1.

DMC didn't bring anything new besides SDT and a bigger scaling chain. PoC brought more of the old hax, concept hax, 1C and immeasurable speed.

Because it is...?

Oh wait we managed to nerf Captain Marvel further, now it's right.
why is android 18 only star level? Shouldn’t she at the time of super be stronger than Super Perfect Cell via the bigass scaling chain?

are you telling me from the Cell Saga all the way through the Buu Saga All The Way to the tournament of power

She Never Overcame Super Perfect Cell a hundred arcs back despite being able to tussle with TOP Goku!!!!?

How fast into MFTL+ compared to Bayo? Especially consider Bayo has like immeasurable speed stuff on her profile as well.

Better do it quick before Bayonetta 3 comes out.
What would that do even if she becomes tier 0 in Bayonetta 3 that wouldn’t achieve anything but a massive ATT?

Even in the what if event they pulled a flashback to before the first game where we learn some hidden lore about the cosmology making it ultra high complex super multiversal and it was a surprise the old feats are now rendered a lot more meaningful because this new game it would still get an ATT no?

why is android 18 only star level? Shouldn’t she at the time of super be stronger than Super Perfect Cell via the bigass scaling chain?

are you telling me from the Cell Saga all the way through the Buu Saga All The Way to the tournament of power

She Never Overcame Super Perfect Cell a hundred arcs back despite being able to tussle with TOP Goku!!!!?
That's question better be asked not to me, I'm not like Dragon Ball guy or anything.
What would that do even if she becomes tier 0 in Bayonetta 3 that wouldn’t achieve anything but a massive ATT?

Even in the what if event they pulled a flashback to before the first game where we learn some hidden lore about the cosmology making it ultra high complex super multiversal and it was a surprise the old feats are now rendered a lot more meaningful because this new game it would still get an ATT no?
Because it's easier to look at Bayo right now before she gets new stuff and it'll be not only utterly confusing to research how powerful was Dante ATT but also Bayo.
9,810,410.24054c (Massively FTL+)

Now that he has immeasurable this doesn't matter that much but a nice feat nonetheless.
What Weekly posted above seems more higher for Bayo as of right now.

So is Predator vs Boba Fett considered accurate? Because having seen the absurd level of damage a Predator can shrug off in Prey, a single lightsaber cut to the chest wouldnt put the Predator down like it did in the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back