• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Palutena changes and Pit Immortality removal

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Just as the title says, I changed Palutenas P&A section and also changed the justifications for her stats to be more in line with how she's actually portrayed. You may notice that unlike her current profile my sandbox doesn't have resurrection despite having a statement for it. This leads into my proposal to remove Pit's type 4 immortality, in chapter 21 of uprising Pit suffers severe life threatening injuries and in the following chapter Palutena resorts to using the rewind spring in a desperate bid to save his life and cheat death, which she wouldn't really need to do if she had the power to revive others. Given that this is a serious plot related moment and the other instances of Pit being said to revive are said in a more jokey way to refer to how lives in video games work I think Pit should lose his immortality.

Also in regards to Palutena, she currently has all the same powers that Pit can equip in the game. It's stated that she's the one who creates those powers but I'm not sure if that's enough to justify her having all of them so I thought I'd ask here if she should have them or not.

Last edited:
I fully agree with this, and nice job!

Palutena's having all of the powers she gives Pit might be a stretch, because she might not retain them after giving them to Pit, or maybe even using them in the first place, if they are crafted specifically for him.

Maybe we could use a tabber for something like "she's showed the ability to create and give the following powers to, but it is unknown if she still has access to them, can create them again or even use them herself in the first place"

Alright so I should be good to remove Pits immortality and make the changes to Palutenas profile.

I won't add the potential powers for her yet, don't think there's been enough discussion about her having those and like I already said the tabber I made was just to show what it could look like if accepted, none of the powers have any scans to explain and show how they work and since those powers are primarly used by Pit it'd probably be best to get those set up for him first in a future CRT and then copy and paste them onto Palutenas profile if it's agreed she can have a tabber for them.

Back