• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 9, We're not Windows or Apple after all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess we should actually talk profiles for Boba vs Fett?

Boba, 8-A & FTL reactions

Predator, 9-B with 7-C suicide bombs & MFTL+ reactions

The AP gap is kinda big, I'm not sure if blitz works and suicide bomb might be able to be dodged as DB said?

It's worth noting that the suicide bomb is not used as an offensive maneuver, but rather is to ensure that Predator tech dosn't end up in the hands of other species. The 40 second countdown is specifically so that the person who defeated them has time to run away.

If that’s the case they should really have an easier way to activate it than by typing it in on their arm pad, of either arm gets injured or cut off they won’t be able to turn it on. Should really be something to activate in their helmet.

Well, I guess we should actually talk profiles for Boba vs Fett?

Boba, 8-A & FTL reactions

Predator, 9-B with 7-C suicide bombs & MFTL+ reactions

The AP gap is kinda big, I'm not sure if blitz works and suicide bomb might be able to be dodged as DB said?
That speed is only for their ships not the predators themselves their movement/combat speed is subsonic

And it doesn't matter whether you agree with profiles or not, we use them even if they are wrong.

I dont think anyone agrees on all 160 or so verdicts listed lol

It's not really her soul though but a projection of it, so in the end her soul wasn't truly harmed
It's her soul. Right there in the name and fact she looks like every other ghost/soul character in Mario with the little ghost tail and all. Argue with Nintendo. Also that person saying it's a projection of her soul probably doesn't mean it in the way you're interpreting. It likely just means she projects her soul and you fight it. So it's still her soul it's not some holographic thing. That'd make no sense

Last edited:
"Danny phantom vs Jake long | Reason: despite recent danny downgrades he should probably still outhax Jake. Right, Decent."

The "reason" portion should be changed a bit since Danny Phantom went from 6-C/Low 6-B to 5-B due to the new recalc of a feat, so he's stronger than before his downgrades, same goes for his speed, and hax...

Not it matters much or affects how accurate the episode was but we finally do have a profile for one of the canon Zeldas, made one for BOTW Zelda a little while back.
Huh neat. Well BoTW wasn't existing at the time episode came out but it's still neat to know.
"Danny phantom vs Jake long | Reason: despite recent danny downgrades he should probably still outhax Jake. Right, Decent."

The "reason" portion should be changed a bit since Danny Phantom went from 6-C/Low 6-B to 5-B due to the new recalc of a feat, so he's stronger than before his downgrades, same goes for his speed, and hax...
Noted and added.

Adam vs Apoc came and currently Adam's generic 4-B profile seems to confirm it correct.

Maybe add other fights too after HercKong?
I don’t think so Adam is far faster as it’s MHS+ to MFTL+ Vs MFTL+ and im pretty sure they composited Adam so he’d scale to pre crisis heroes such as Superman
While Apocalypse in base is planet level and needs amps to get any higher

so at best it’s iffy and at worse it’s wrong

I don’t think so Adam is far faster as it’s MHS+ to MFTL+ Vs MFTL+ and im pretty sure they composited Adam so he’d scale to pre crisis heroes such as Superman

Adam's profiles lack Pre-Crisis version here. Technically Death Seed doesnt have stats too, so it might be iffy after all.

You realize they scaled Apocalypse to Thor and Hulk which we seen how powerful they are, let alone some celestial scaling too

Where did Adam get pre crisis supes scaling? Let alone mentioned he does at all

You realize they scaled Apocalypse to Thor and Hulk which we seen how powerful they are, let alone some celestial scaling too

Where did Adam get pre crisis supes scaling? Let alone mentioned he does at all
Pre crisis Adam fought pre crisis Superman and they showed a panel from Marvel Family #1 while referencing his powers even a blurb says he’s capable of fighting the marvel Family

they even mentioned an event that took place in The Infected: King Shazam! #1 which is part of the Batman who laughs continuity which takes place on Earth -22 of the dark multiverse

Last edited:
Pre crisis Adam fought pre crisis Superman and they showed a panel from Marvel Family #1 while referencing his powers even a blurb says he’s capable of fighting the marvel Family

they even mentioned an event that took place in The Infected: King Shazam! #1 which is part of the Batman who laughs continuity which takes place on Earth -22 of the dark multiverse
So basically lots of stuff which isn't on profiles.

Anyway I think by our profiles it'll be right since we're using characters essentially at their best (ex: giving Sonic characters super forms instantly).

Which I guess means Apoc would just AP stomp and comparable in speed.

However if we're really want to apply pre crisis and death seed then it's iffy since we don't have material on those 2.

So basically lots of stuff which isn't on profiles.

Anyway I think by our profiles it'll be right since we're using characters essentially at their best (ex: giving Sonic characters super forms instantly).

Which I guess means Apoc would just AP stomp and comparable in speed.

However if we're really want to apply pre crisis and death seed then it's iffy since we don't have material on those 2.
That’s not how we do things I thought? as we don’t automatically default to the strongest Version we have on site unless they use it which is why Thor Vs Vegeta is wrong as they used base Thor and not odinforce or thorforce thor

That’s not how we do things I thought? as we don’t automatically default to the strongest Version we have on site unless they use it which is why Thor Vs Vegeta is wrong as they used base Thor and not odinforce or thorforce thor
You see, even you said here that we didn't gave Thor odinforce because Thor didn't got it in the episode.

In this case however normal Apoc varies and his best is higher than Adam's. And let me repeat, normal Apocalypse (which as far as I'm concerned automatically used in this episode) not AMPd 2-A one.

You see, even you said here that we didn't gave Thor odinforce because Thor didn't got it in the episode.

In this case however normal Apoc varies and his best is higher than Adam's. And let me repeat, normal Apocalypse (which as far as I'm concerned automatically used in this episode) not AMPd 2-A one.
Pre Crisis Adam would theoretically be stronger though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back