• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 9, We're not Windows or Apple after all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth noting that the Sonic that Segata fought was Post-SGW Archie Sonic, and when we had a Chuck profile he was High 3-A (Low 2-C by modern standards), so Chuck probably should have gotten the win, actually.

It's worth noting that the Sonic that Segata fought was Post-SGW Archie Sonic, and when we had a Chuck profile he was High 3-A (Low 2-C by modern standards), so Chuck probably should have gotten the win, actually.
Not only that, but it was a casual sonic that didn't get a scratch on him. Meanwhile, Segata looks like he got his ass completely stomped into the ground.

He used to be physically 6-D before his 6-D Low 1-C got downgraded to just be Environmental Destruction. But I'm assuming the OP just wasn't updated
So would that now make Wally v Sonic iffy / debatable by our standards or? Seems like its debatable Sonic could pull off one of his haxxes before the 6D ED hits.

I mean Sonic basically one shots now. Since Wally at his peak is 2-C, possibly 2-A

This makes it a lot more debatable at least.
I guess it'd probably make more sense to lean it in Sonic's favor then. Has all he needs to oneshot, is debatably faster via being 5D immeasurable compared to Wally if we're measuring speed that way, probably has a range advantage with Chaos Magic, and I don't think Wally resists a lot of Sonic's major haxx on his profile?

Would just be dependent on how fast Wally can bring about the 6D ED and if he could survive it

5D immeasurable
That's not really a thing. Wally is also like 2x Immeasurable or something.

compared to Wally if we're measuring speed that way, probably has a range advantage with Chaos Magic, and I don't think Wally resists a lot of Sonic's major haxx on his profile?
Wally is just generally missing a lot of hax on all his profiles.

And the 6-D ED isn't really combat applicable.

That's not really a thing. Wally is also like 2x Immeasurable or something.
I'm pretty sure this wiki qualifies having immeasurable speed within a dimensionally higher cosmology as infinitely faster than anything beneath it. So someone who's immeasurable and scales to a 5D cosmology would be much higher than someone who's immeasurable while only scaling to 3D/4D, etc. So even if Wally was 2x Immeasurable it'd just be 2x compared to Infinitely x.

Though I'm not sure how that translates to Wally's cosmology being larger than Sonic's as a whole but him not scaling to the entirety of it. This might be a moot point but eh it was worth bringing up.

Wally is just generally missing a lot of hax on all his profiles.

And the 6-D ED isn't really combat applicable.
Yeah I can tell by looking at it lol, its surprising how many DC profiles are so barren lol.

And... it's not? If it isn't then aren't Wally's wincons mostly gone then? Sonic would be infinitely stronger and more durable, could one shot him instantly, has arguments for higher speed, has much greater range, and Wally's profile doesn't have resistances to much of Sonic's arsenal last I checked?

Shouldn't that MU get changed to "Wrong, Decent" then based on our own stats?

I'm pretty sure this wiki qualifies having immeasurable speed within a dimensionally higher cosmology as infinitely faster than anything beneath it. So someone who's immeasurable and scales to a 5D cosmology would be much higher than someone who's immeasurable while only scaling to 3D/4D, etc.
Is it? I don't remember us ever having a standard like that.

It's not done yet

But yeah his LK key is 5-B and Massively Hypersonic
I understand it’s not done yet but if you had to guess how much of the sandbox version is completed?

Also I heard reaper that arthas even before his turn into the lich king had did some pretty bad things.

he wasn’t a golden hearted

I understand it’s not done yet but if you had to guess how much of the sandbox version is completed?

Also I heard reaper that arthas even before his turn into the lich king had did some pretty bad things.

he wasn’t a golden hearted
Probably like... 30%? He's got a lot of folks he can summon to his aid and we haven't even gone through the quests he appears in in WotLK yet

We still haven't corrected "Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro" to unrankable

Also, should "Deadpool vs Deathstroke" be updated, looks like Deadpool got downgraded

Yeah they got booted down to Mountain level+ since the meteor feat was downgraded, doesn't change much though Jin and Heihachi still beat Ryu and Geese respectively.

Doesn't Ryu though fight Akuma from time to time? Akuma himself said that only evil Ryu can present a challenge to him, and Akuma got upgraded to High 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back