• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

Yeah, decoys, weeping angels, portal gun, Rick acting like an idiot and etc
What were the flaws if you'll forgive my asking, please?

Including the stuff the "etc" is for, but excluding the stuff about Rick's behaviour because that seems like a... precarious topic to get into.

Ehh they have said animations arent the real reason how character wins, so I wouldnt use that. Unless majority here wants to use that?

What were the flaws if you'll forgive my asking, please?

Including the stuff the "etc" is for, but excluding the stuff about Rick's behaviour because that seems like a... precarious topic to get into.
Decoys dont go to adventures out of earth

Portal gun wouldnt work inside TARDIS

Rick wouldnt be tricked that easily

Ricks Portals just appear? He HAS to shoot them, so Idk how he shot behind Doctors back

Doctor survives 2 shots and an entire grown man chestbursting

Ricks Portal wouldnt open behind doctors back for that long

Thanos vs Darkseid | Reason: Though in equal speed, we have Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet beating Godhead Darkseid. Wrong, Decent
I know the Infinity Gauntlet scales much higher on this site, but since it doesn’t work outside of Earth-616 how will it affect Godhead Darkseid?

Decoys dont go to adventures out of earth

Portal gun wouldnt work inside TARDIS

Rick wouldnt be tricked that easily

Ricks Portals just appear? He HAS to shoot them, so Idk how he shot behind Doctors back

Doctor survives 2 shots and an entire grown man chestbursting

Ricks Portal wouldnt open behind doctors back for that long
Actually, the episode has somewhat ignore many of the Doctor's stuff to make the battle look fairer.

I know the Infinity Gauntlet scales much higher on this site, but since it doesn’t work outside of Earth-616 how will it affect Godhead Darkseid?
Yeaah, in theory it shouldnt affect Godhead? And that seems Iffy then, but doesnt Thanos have subliminal mental problem that causes him to lose, so he would be cocky enough to try to enter Godhead DS's domain?

1-A being limited in range is silly tho lol
Shouldnt GvS3 be correct cause they have CAS used+Used the world forger stuf?
Supes' profiles dont use that... yet.

Supes' profiles dont use that... yet.

Still in discussion for it as it is now.

How far into 2-C are Dragon Ball characters though?
Macrocosm - 3 Universes
Beginning of Super base Goku scales above the macrocosm - 3 Universes
If two destroyers fight it will result in the destruction of 2 macrocosms - 6 Universes
The world of void is unaffected by 3 destroyers fighting in it - 6 Universes
Jiren shook the world of void - 6 Universes
1st awakening Ultra Instinct Goku can fight equally with him - 6 Universes
A more stronger Goku later in the tournament can push Jiren into using more of his strength in Super Saiyan Blue alone - 6 Universes
SSJ Blue Evolution Vegeta is equal to SSJBKKx20 Goku - 6 Universes
Destroyer Toppo fought against him equally, and warped the world of void - 6 Universes
Post-Tournament of Power/Broly Saga Vegeta can fight equally against SSJB Goku - 6 Universes

This is in regards to the anime, the manga is only 3 Universes for all characters with a 2-C ratings

- They didn't use CAS, why do people keep saying that?

- World Forger stuff was done in the sixth dimension, so it's not scalable to regular Supes.
yeah but they still applied it to him for some reason.
BTW, do you have exact scans for the feat being done in the sixth dimension? I just read the story a while ago

BTW, do you have exact scans for the feat being done in the sixth dimension? I just read the story a while ago
They all went to the sixth dimension, just Superman ended up in very far away space. We know it's the same space given how Superman flew from the planet to the World Forget normally.

You can't convince me that Superman V Goku doesn't have good research when there's people on the team who went through all of Superman and Dragon Ball media extensively detailing all of it to make this fight. Like hell, it was so good that OUR site is taking from it. And they weren't wrong about either character so I don't really understand how it could only be "decent." Superman with the World Forger sun-dip amp was like beyond space-time (In DC) which is way above Heroes.

Back