• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead rising Tier addition

So it's finally time to bump up a certain yellow jacket wearing zombie killer to have a Possibly Small Building Key. There is a specific boss fight with the mailma, where he uses explosive boxes. There's a specific in game scene that's important to this though. The mailman blows himself up with one at the end of the fight, and it vaporizes his body. There is nothing but steam left after the explosion, which Chuck can survive these explosions.

Now, you could argue it being game mechanic. However, there is something to back it up even further. In the Off The Record fight, where they left corpses of bosses after killing them, The Mailmens corpse is not left there. Only his boots, and vapor. Meaning they did intend that explosion to vaporize him. Meaning, via surviving these explosives, Chuck should get a Small Building buff.

That is all.

Do we have any other feats of vaporization? This looks a little vague to upgrade off of, alone, and definitely seems like a low-quality visual effect...

Well as I brought up. When they updated it a bit in OTR to leave behind corpses and such so frank could snap pictures, they even added the boots laying there and the vapor being above it to symbolize he got vapped. There wasn't a corpse to take a picture of, only what was left of him after he blew himself up. I can Link the video ur needed. But here's a pic. (The lack above the shoes is not the floor color. That's vapor from from the shoe. Again. I'll show the video if needed)

C82B1246-FCD8-44E3-B45A-620F5B6300A6
It's also why I recommend a Possibly key rather than full on small building. If it helps, Frank himself can take hits from a Suit that got Small Building results too. It never was added since it didn't have much ground to stand on its own and could have been game mechanic. But with this feat, a Possibly Key for Chuck and Frank seems possible

There is only one other bomb feat which vaporized zombies. Though it's an outlier due to the degree of it.

Back