• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOFURI CRT: Sixth and Seventh Events

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I haven't gotten any further than the first two episodes of Season 2, but I did get the calcs I can do for it done.: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/BOFURI_Season_2_Calcs

Sally now has an easily-determinable durability rating now. In her case, it would be Small Building level, straight up through direct downscaling from a explosion that's worth 0.1352 tons of TNT that Sally got one-shot by. Small Building Level+'s minimum requirement is only 6% smaller than the explosion, so Sally should be Small Building level with and without the Vs Debate-exclusive one-shot multiplier. Basically, for Vs Debates, Sally's durability would be 0.018 tons while her profile durability would be more like <<0.1352 tons.

The second explosion, caused by Mii, is what all the notable characters would scale to. It sits at 0.1642 tons, which puts everyone who made it to Layers 4 and beyond Small Building Level+.

There are details from Season 2 that I recall. Maple's Imperial Throne renders Maple completely immobile, meaning Maple would have a speed rating of Immobile with the throne. Maple used Atrocity after being unable to fend off bees with Machine God, so there's a possibility that, as of Event 6, Atrocity is superior to Machine God. Maple is very prone to Power Absorption and Power Mimicry, as a book enemy in Event 7's tower stole most of Maple's abilities.

There are two things that I wanted to calc but couldn't. Sally's speed is identifiable since she was shown running all over a haunted mansion while completely ******** herself over ghosts. Also, a golem in the tower froze and kept its room warm at the same time, meaning the golem is capable of freezing the environment in not regular ice, but Ice VI (the weakest possible room-temperature ice). Maple was shown to be susceptible to durability-bypassing elemental damage.

I haven't watched any further, so if you guys have any BOFURI Season 2 bits you wanna add, please let me know, but for now, here's what I can muster.

Are people not interested in fluffy shield-carrying girls or something here?

Back