• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8201245-6c88cb49-e112-4c90-9312-a948df6dafc3.jpeg
Light speed Dceu Superman and black Adam confirmed
At this point Light Speed is so close to being a thing for Supes and Flash

Quick google search about quasars says that they are “powered by super massive black holes” which a further search says that they are millions to billions of times our sun’s mass. And the Boxes just spawned one of these …….. holy shit. DJ even restated the Big Bang line for Flash’s steps and said that the Boxes erased everything and made a void. We eating rn.

Quick google search about quasars says that they are “powered by super massive black holes” which a further search says that they are millions to billions of times our sun’s mass. And the Boxes just spawned one of these …….. holy shit. DJ even restated the Big Bang line for Flash’s steps and said that the Boxes erased everything and made a void. We eating rn.
Low 2-C immeasurable Supes

I’m fine either way since Flash is gonna be immeasurable regardless and doesn’t have any of those “close to lightspeed” stuff to go against it …. yet. I feel like they might say that shit in the movie itself and Rock out here saying Supes and Adam are lightspeed. Also, is there a calc for Darla blitzing the lightning? I feel like there should be considering how blatant of a feat it is but eh, too lazy to check profiles lol.

I’m fine either way since Flash is gonna be immeasurable regardless and doesn’t have any of those “close to lightspeed” stuff to go against it …. yet. I feel like they might say that shit in the movie itself and Rock out here saying Supes and Adam are lightspeed. Also, is there a calc for Darla blitzing the lightning? I feel like there should be considering how blatant of a feat it is but eh, too lazy to check profiles lol.
There is on YouTube; it’s HHS+

That’s ….. really low. Got a link?

Edit: Nvm, I think I found it. Pretty sure CBvtW is lowballing it though since he is essentially saying that she started moving as soon as the lightning fired when it was actually much closer to her (as in a few feet) before she actually started moving.

Last edited:
This could refer to the comics but it’s feetainl useful

I believe a Shazam tie in claimed Diana is slightly stronger then Arthur as well
Nope it’s the Dceu

“In a set visit report from JoBlo, it was revealed that, in the DC movie universe, Atlanteans are almost equal in power to Superman and, presumably, other Kryptonians as well:”

"The Atlanteans have the ability to live underwater and have enhanced physical characteristics, just a notch below Superman in terms of power/invulnerability. However, they can be damaged or killed by their own technology."
Do you have the scans for the tie in?

Nvm, I think I found it. Pretty sure CBvtW is lowballing it though since he is essentially saying that she started moving as soon as the lightning fired when it was actually much closer to her (as in a few feet) before she actually started moving.
I don't think so. The lightning bolts had already crossed the majority of their distance when she threw out her whip. She caught them when the strokes were basically over rather than mid-stroke.

I don't think so. The lightning bolts had already crossed the majority of their distance when she threw out her whip. She caught them when the strokes were basically over rather than mid-stroke.
I just woke up so I might be out of it but ….. this is about Diana swinging on lightning in 84 right? I was referring to Darla blitzing lightning in Shazam and Comic Books vs The World’s calc on it in his How powerful is Shazam vid.

You know I’ve been thinking about zsjl and Martian manhunter and why he seemly never helped out in MoS,BvS or zsjl. I think he can see into the future, think about it. When he comes over to Bruce’s place he mentions things like darkseid, the ALE and a war coming. Despite apoklps not having any real interaction with earth since the ancient war with a young darkseid and MM clearly wasn’t there. And the quick cameo with steppenwolf in bvs and in the ayercut. And it’s not unlike for character’s to see other timelines and possible futures like Bruce and cyborg(albiet victor probably gets that from his motherbox connection) and he clearly doesn’t hate humanity since his an American general. So maybe he was just bidding his time until it was the right moment for him to join in to set things right.

Ok
You know I’ve been thinking about zsjl and Martian manhunter and why he seemly never helped out in MoS,BvS or zsjl. I think he can see into the future, think about it. When he comes over to Bruce’s place he mentions things like darkseid, the ALE and a war coming. Despite apoklps not having any real interaction with earth since the ancient war with a young darkseid and MM clearly wasn’t there. And the quick cameo with steppenwolf in bvs and in the ayercut. And it’s not unlike for character’s to see other timelines and possible futures like Bruce and cyborg(albiet victor probably gets that from his motherbox connection) and he clearly doesn’t hate humanity since his an American general. So maybe he was just bidding his time until it was the right moment for him to join in to set things right.
That's an interesting theory honestly

Also just realized when he pretended to be Martha and gave Lois that Pep talk he mentioned “the world needs you to, Lois” despite not having any real interact with her and not exactly being close friends with her and her only real importance(that we know of so far) is being the key to Superman’s heart and him being affected by ALE which should farther should solidify’s my film theory.

Back