• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dekwql3-6819b2fe-b889-46d1-851e-3608b45eac2b.png

Found this full-body render of Darkseid from the DCEU, thought it could be good to put it on his profile

I don't see any problems with it.
Idk, I’ve been thinking about it for awhile and stuff dosen’t add up for most of these characters(minus flash). Like hv looks and acts like light but Batman has reacted to it like three times in a row. And even when some of these characters are in there slo mo(WW) time they don’t seem to be portrayed as relativistic. But maybe I’m wrong on that last part

Idk, I’ve been thinking about it for awhile and stuff dosen’t add up for most of these characters(minus flash). Like hv looks and acts like light but Batman has reacted to it like three times in a row.
Yeah but that’s just a fat outlier clearly
I do think we could do an at least and likely but jdk
And even when some of these characters are in there slo mo(WW) time they don’t seem to be portrayed as relativistic. But maybe I’m wrong on that last part
Tbh outside of the Snyder Cut there’s no reason to assume they aren’t moving Relativistic

Yeah but that’s just a fat outlier clearly
I do think we could do an at least and likely but jdk

Tbh outside of the Snyder Cut there’s no reason to assume they aren’t moving Relativistic
I would agree with that but it’s happened like three times in a row

I would also agree with that if wasn’t for slow mo time. Correct me if I’m wrong but if WW was relativistic then bullets should be completely stilted yet there moving in slow mo from her point of view. Or when the flash is running around and slo mow’s her and most of the league and his calced to be running at slower speeds then relativistic(plus he only dose stuff like that for special occasions in character)

Oh...of this feels so good

Black Adam is looking absolutely great. That skeleton stuff...brutal. That's gigantically promising. And Pierce Brosnan as Doctor Fate just sounds amazing

The Suicide Squad game looks really good to...although is it part of the Arkhamverse or is it another version?

I’m curious on how there going to do black Adam. Because if you think about we never truly had a supervillain movie. Joker was more of a realistic take on the character and more grounded and sucide squad did have villains but were forced to good things(kinda) and eventually decided to save people of there own free will.

I’m curious on how there going to do black Adam. Because if you think about we never truly had a supervillain movie. Joker was more of a realistic take on the character and more grounded and sucide squad did have villains but were forced to good things(kinda) and eventually decided to save people of there own free will.
Frpm what Johnson, Adam won't be a villain, more like a ruthless anti-hero and that's what he basically is in comics when you think about it. More recent portrayals and animated versions have turned him into one of the big muscles brutes (like they do so often with Bane) but he's more complex
What I'm wondering is how powerful he will be and I hope he will be in the same league as Superman for example

All I know is:

1. I can't wait to see Adam
2. I'm putting a veto for Fate's profile :devilish:

Frpm what Johnson, Adam won't be a villain, more like a ruthless anti-hero and that's what he basically is in comics when you think about it. More recent portrayals and animated versions have turned him into one of the big muscles brutes (like they do so often with Bane) but he's more complex
What I'm wondering is how powerful he will be and I hope he will be in the same league as Superman for example

All I know is:

1. I can't wait to see Adam
2. I'm putting a veto for Fate's profile :devilish:
He probably is seeing as I’m pretty sure the rock wants Adam and supes to duke it out in like his next movie or something

Back