• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"to the realm of the gods"...yes. Yes, GIVE ME MORE CLASSICAL MYTHOLOGY STUFF.

But wait, given what happened in WW, who will be the gods they will meet there? The Roman versions? Like there's a Zeus and a Jupiter at the same time (like it did happen in the comics for a time)? Hey, what if the Olympians weren't really dead actually? What if they used the avatar stuff the Olympians do in the comics?

"to the realm of the gods"...yes. Yes, GIVE ME MORE CLASSICAL MYTHOLOGY STUFF.

But wait, given what happened in WW, who will be the gods they will meet there? The Roman versions? Like there's a Zeus and a Jupiter at the same time (like it did happen in the comics for a time)? Hey, what if the Olympians weren't really dead actually? What if they used the avatar stuff the Olympians do in the comics?
Technically there avaters regardless since there true forms set outside of the multivrese

Don't know if that was established in the DCEU before. That realm of the gods thing really intrigues me. Like we see Billy with four figures on the picture, one clearly female and the others I don't know so maybe this will just be about the two villains returning to this place (wich seems to be Olympus itself) to release Atlas or something like that but there's still a chance for other gods to still be there and that would be great. Of course, the best option would be the avatar stuff or the idea that the Greek and the Roman gods were somehow different pantheons merged together by humans (the second idea could be very interesting)

Never thought Shazam 2 would be the most exciting thing about DC Fandom for me (outside of Black Adam lol)

the-batman-header-3.jpg

ALSO never knew I needed Batman brooding on rooftops at sunrise/early in the morning but this is my aesthetic now

Apparently Superman’s motto has been changed

bi85et93uut71.png
Kinda prefer this ngl
Also did anyone see the Shazam stuff? Looks like they're going all in on Greek Myth with Cyclopes, Dragons and Mount Olympus making appearances. Hopefully this gives us more lore for the Old Gods (I'd love a series representing that era of the DCEU). Kill the JL also looks good but I kinda hate there's still no gameplay for that

Watched the trailers and man:
  • Batman looks really good and very promising, if i want to be a really optimistict, i hope this movie will be tie or surpassing Nolan's the Dark Knight
  • Flash looks very good too, wonder how they gonna handled the reboot shennanigans
  • Black Adam tho....this is what i'm 1000% hooked for, and Dr. Fate is here too, now i'm expecting a lunaric feats and amazing things like Doctor Strange movie
  • Suicide Squads Game now looks amazing, at first i'm a little bit eh but now? Heck yeah, and looks like The Flash here would'nt be like Superman and (possibly) Green Lantern that went berserk

Watched the trailers and man:
  • Batman looks really good and very promising, if i want to be a really optimistict, i hope this movie will be tie or surpassing Nolan's the Dark Knight
Spicy but I buy it; it's really influenced by some of the best Batman content out there like Ego and other media like Noir films and Fincher's Zodiac
  • Flash looks very good too, wonder how they gonna handled the reboot shennanigans
From what we've heard we're going back to other DCEU films at some points so I can see Barry's actions spiraling out from there. What I'm most curious about is the other Flash.

Like is he an alternate Barry from Keaton's earth? I myself like the idea he's the Flash from Zack Snyder's Justice League (which is another Earth) but they could use this to introduce Eobard Thawne.
  • Black Adam tho....this is what i'm 1000% hooked for, and Dr. Fate is here too, now i'm expecting a lunaric feats and amazing things like Doctor Strange movie
Did you notice he's ******* James Bond too
But yeah cautiously excited for BA. I love what we're seeing here, Adam looks brutal (literally woke up to kill a man), the J.S.A seem super cool and with all the talk about big crazy stuff and the possibility for a Superman crossover we could get some badass feats here (Like imagine Adam just tossing a mountain)
  • Suicide Squads Game now looks amazing, at first i'm a little bit eh but now? Heck yeah, and looks like The Flash here would'nt be like Superman and (possibly) Green Lantern that went berserk
I'm kinda worried there since we've had no gameplay after two trailers butt hey it could be good. I think Flash is possessed but is somehow more aware of himself.

Spicy but I buy it; it's really influenced by some of the best Batman content out there like Ego and other media like Noir films and Fincher's Zodiac
That's cool, and by the trailer itself, we're gonna see Batman in his early years which from what i heard pretty different than in his best/prime years
From what we've heard we're going back to other DCEU films at some points so I can see Barry's actions spiraling out from there. What I'm most curious about is the other Flash.

Like is he an alternate Barry from Keaton's earth? I myself like the idea he's the Flash from Zack Snyder's Justice League (which is another Earth) but they could use this to introduce Eobard Thawne.
Yes, the other Flash made me curious and confused at the same time
Did you notice he's ******* James Bond too
But yeah cautiously excited for BA. I love what we're seeing here, Adam looks brutal (literally woke up to kill a man), the J.S.A seem super cool and with all the talk about big crazy stuff and the possibility for a Superman crossover we could get some badass feats here (Like imagine Adam just tossing a mountain)
Rarely watched James Bond movie lel
That's what i love from the trailer, Adam just woke up and chose violence off the bat
And speaking of Suoerman, don'r forget the upcoming Shazam movie too, that's had a lot's of lore/info dump that going to be explored
I'm kinda worried there since we've had no gameplay after two trailers butt hey it could be good. I think Flash is possessed but is somehow more aware of himself.
It's RockSteady, so i'm in faith on them

That's cool, and by the trailer itself, we're gonna see Batman in his early years which from what i heard pretty different than in his best/prime years
Stated as Year Two I believe, so Bruce is newly established but it's not just his origin
Yes, the other Flash made me curious and confused at the same time
Could be fun to see how that all goes though
Rarely watched James Bond movie lel
How dare you
That's what i love from the trailer, Adam just woke up and chose violence off the bat
We finally smell what the Rock is cooking
And speaking of Suoerman, don'r forget the upcoming Shazam movie too, that's had a lot's of lore/info dump that going to be explored
Yeah it's all Old Mythology. Hespera and Calypso are Atlas' daughters and I've heard leaks they're trying to resurrect him somehow. I wonder if we'll see a flashback of the Old Gods enslaving the Titans (New Zeus scaling dropping since Shazam could end up = Superman?)
It's RockSteady, so i'm in faith on them
True, I trust them but I just hope the game comes out good. I'd love to see other characters like Bloodsport or Bane added to the game (Imagine Bloodsport's arsenal or Bane playing like he does in the Origins multiplayer)

Stated as Year Two I believe, so Bruce is newly established but it's not just his origin
I see
Also i'm happy that The Riddler is back, hoping Scarecrow and Mr. Freeze to come back if we had a sequal (but as for Mr. Freeze, it would be hard to topping Arnold Mr. Freeze lel)
Could be fun to see how that all goes though
Heh, fun and draining our big brain for understanding the plot 😂
How dare you

We finally smell what the Rock is cooking
Don't blame me, my country didn't aired most of classic James Bond movies here

The Rock is now officially the most electrifying man in the earth
Yeah it's all Old Mythology. Hespera and Calypso are Atlas' daughters and I've heard leaks they're trying to resurrect him somehow. I wonder if we'll see a flashback of the Old Gods enslaving the Titans (New Zeus scaling dropping since Shazam could end up = Superman?)
That would be dope to see Atlas, but we'll see
True, I trust them but I just hope the game comes out good. I'd love to see other characters like Bloodsport or Bane added to the game (Imagine Bloodsport's arsenal or Bane playing like he does in the Origins multiplayer)
I think we can get them maybe as a DLC

Kinda hate we're back to the origin era but I'd love them to play up the vengeful Vigilante Noir vibes
Also i'm happy that The Riddler is back, hoping Scarecrow and Mr. Freeze to come back if we had a sequal (but as for Mr. Freeze, it would be hard to topping Arnold Mr. Freeze lel)
I think there's rumours of a Freeze solo on HBO Max (if he's cast I'd suggest Giancarlo Esposito in the role). But yeah Riddler might be super fun, love how mysterious he seems in this upcoming film.
Heh, fun and draining our big brain for understanding the plot 😂
Big Brain fun
Don't blame me, my country didn't aired most of classic James Bond movies here
SMH
The Rock is now officially the most electrifying man in the earth
Man really is now
That would be dope to see Atlas, but we'll see
INB4 Atlas is >>>> Shazam and Supes but got rocked by Zeus so we have more scaling for Zeus and Ares
I think we can get them maybe as a DLC
Be fun to see a few DLC's based off it such as:
  • Gotham Rogues Pack (Ivy, Scarecrow, Bane and The Joker)
  • Movie Pack (Killer Croc, Enchantress, Bloodsport and Ratcatcher II)
  • Metropolis Pack (Parasite, Lex Luthor, General Zod)
Maybe a few other hero themed packs and DLC's for costumes.

That fandom was absolute dope:

• The Batman was obviously THE greatest moment in the fandom. Looks very dark and brutal and from what Pattinson said, the movie will show Batman in his first or second year of crime fighting and will take inspiration from Arkham Origins, with Batman going after criminals like Penguin who are a link between the old mafia-like criminals and the future crazy psychopath he will end up fighting. Pattinson looks absolutely great and the trailer seems to confirm he will probably beone of the best Batman and by far the most brutal, especially since the actor said he focused on a Batman who is still inexperienced, full of grief and bitter so h'es on the line being a hero and a full-blown vigilante. Also, I like the Riddler being turned into some kind of Zodiac serial killer who leaves riddles, it gives us a more serious and sinister version. And I don't know about you but I got serious Batman TAS vibes, between the red title that is very similar to the series, the ambiance or even the music, it's very reminiscent of the 1990s series (wich is great since it's basically the best version of Batman). Kind of asking myself if we'll see the Joker since we apparently see his goons or if we'll have a fight between Batman and some random criminals at ACE Chemicals at one point and only one of them will be left at the end and...you know what happen after that 👀
  • Adam and Shazm look really promising. Adam's utterly brutal here, the mercenary stuff was savage and I like how he just grabs a bullet (already Subsonic) like it's nothing and looks at it a bit, like he's studying it. Since we'll have Doctor Fate, Atom Smasher and so on, I hope we'll get some good feats, after all Adam isn't a new guy, he had mastered his powers before so I hope we'll have something to scale him to Superman or even above. As for Shazam, it seems to focus on Classical Mythology and I love it. We're getting at least two Old Gods (Hespera and Kalypso), potentially a Titan (guess the villains's goal is to release/resurrect their father) and we're going to Mount Olympus itself. I kinda hope we'll learn the Olympians aren't truly dead, like they used avatars to manifest and the avatars got killed but not the real deal, or the theory I made above about Greek and Roman Gods being two different pantheons that were merged by humans (they kind of did it in the comics after all).
  • In terms of video games, Kill the JL looks very good but I'm focusing on Gotham Knight. Love the creepy atmosphere of the trailer, that little music is very sinister and is perfect for the Court of Owls.
  • The Flash trailer was also great, especially with that visual of 89 Batman.

Kinda hate we're back to the origin era but I'd love them to play up the vengeful Vigilante Noir vibes
Well Pattinson said he knew this would be a little rebundant as everyone knows the origin story of Batman so they decided the movie should be about a young Batman who is still consumed by his grief and his rage and borderline crossing the line between hero and brutal vigilante, hence why even as Bruce Wayne he looks handsome (it's still Pattinson after all) but more grunt and angry than the other versions.
INB4 Atlas is >>>> Shazam and Supes but got rocked by Zeus so we have more scaling for Zeus and Ares
Oh I hope we'll have something like this. The more mythological aspect of the movie is really what excites me the most and I hope we'll see more of the Old Gods

Last edited:
That fandom was absolute dope:

• Kind of asking myself if we'll see the Joker since we apparently see his goons or if we'll have a fight between Batman and some random criminals at ACE Chemicals at one point and only one of them will be left at the end and...you know what happen after that 👀
Please no Joker
Also Arkham is best Batman smh
  • Adam and Shazm look really promising. Adam's utterly brutal here, the mercenary stuff was savage and I like how he just grabs a bullet (already Subsonic) like it's nothing and looks at it a bit, like he's studying it. Since we'll have Doctor Fate, Atom Smasher and so on, I hope we'll get some good feats, after all Adam isn't a new guy, he had mastered his powers before so I hope we'll have something to scale him to Superman or even above
Definitely think Adam is going to be right up there with Supes and hopefully he can get them upgrades (Imagine Dr. Fate just nukes an island)
  • As for Shazam, it seems to focus on Classical Mythology and I love it. We're getting at least two Old Gods (Hespera and Kalypso), potentially a Titan (guess the villains's goal is to release/resurrect their father) and we're going to Mount Olympus itself.
Actually aren't Hespera and Kalypso Titans by Atlas (since he's their father?)
  • I kinda hope we'll learn the Olympians aren't truly dead, like they used avatars to manifest and the avatars got killed but not the real deal, or the theory I made above about Greek and Roman Gods being two different pantheons that were merged by humans (they kind of did it in the comics after all).
I like that theory ngl. I think they're gone but I can see them adding the lore of them being able to return if united again somehow (IE Percy Jackson)
  • In terms of video games, Kill the JL looks very good but I'm focusing on Gotham Knight. Love the creepy atmosphere of the trailer, that little music is very sinister and is perfect for the Court of Owls.
The Court look like a ******* problem for us and I'm absolutely hyped to see what they're like. The court are god tier villains who deserve an adaptation worthy of them
Well Pattinson said he knew this would be a little rebundant as everyone knows the origin story of Batman so they decided the movie should be about a young Batman who is still consumed by his grief and his rage and borderline crossing the line between hero and brutal vigilante, hence why even as Bruce Wayne he looks handsome (it's still Pattinson after all) but more grunt and angry than the other versions.
Yeah I'm liking that ngl; really hope this feels unique as a movie
Oh I hope we'll have something like this. The more mythological aspect of the movie is really what excites me the most and I hope we'll see more of the Old Gods
I just want Zeus to get Tier 6 (Funnily my Universal Systems Doc might help make the Island feat valid again)

Please no Joker
Also Arkham is best Batman smh
As much as I love the Joker (best villain ever), I don't think I want to see him there either, even if I hope we'll have another movie with him. Would be nice if we could have a ACE Chemicals scene though, because everybody would automatically know what will happen there but I want it to be unrelated to the plot, like some kind of breathing scene that has nothing to do with the main conflict, Batman simply goes after some random criminals and a guy falls into acid. A simple random robbery that ends up having gigantic consequences for Gotham at large. Would be dope to see that.
And Arkham Bats is great. Just a little below TAS but still at the top
Definitely think Adam is going to be right up there with Supes and hopefully he can get them upgrades (Imagine Dr. Fate just nukes an island)
I definitely want to see stuff like that. Black Adam vs Doctor Fate, that alone sounds great and both of them are very heavy hitters, they should have some crazy feats. Plus this will introduce full-blown sorcery and given his actor, Fate will probably be immensly experienced so I expect him to pull some great demonstartions of power that will prove he's at the top here (okay, maybe not at the absolute top since there's Darkseid, Zeus and Ares the goat but still)
Actually aren't Hespera and Kalypso Titans by Atlas (since he's their father?)
They're nymphs in Greek Mythology if I'm not wrong. Seems they turned them into goddesses here
I like that theory ngl. I think they're gone but I can see them adding the lore of them being able to return if united again somehow (IE Percy Jackson)
I would love that, both because this would add another layer of lore and power and would allow Gods to return later. Don't think they will go for that though unfortunately but I still have hop (maybe there will be some twist at the end saying the gods aren't really dead and reformed themselves or something like that, wouldn't be the first time in DC the Olympians would pull such thing)
The Court look like a ******* problem for us and I'm absolutely hyped to see what they're like. The court are god tier villains who deserve an adaptation worthy of them
Yep (not like that shitty animated movie). That's why I love that trailer, it really gives that creepy omniscient council vibe. That little children tune in the background in particular, it genuinely feels like the Court is very ancient and all-powerful
Yeah I'm liking that ngl; really hope this feels unique as a movie
Yep. We'll have to wait for the actual movie to come out but the trailer is great and promises something that is great so I have faith
I just want Zeus to get Tier 6 (Funnily my Universal Systems Doc might help make the Island feat valid again)
I would want him (and Ares) to be tier 5 lol but tier 6 would be great. What's the island feat though, is it solely for Zeus (and Ares) or for other top tiers (you're giving me some hope to see a Tier 6 DCEU right now)?

As much as I love the Joker (best villain ever), I don't think I want to see him there either, even if I hope we'll have another movie with him. Would be nice if we could have a ACE Chemicals scene though, because everybody would automatically know what will happen there but I want it to be unrelated to the plot, like some kind of breathing scene that has nothing to do with the main conflict, Batman simply goes after some random criminals and a guy falls into acid. A simple random robbery that ends up having gigantic consequences for Gotham at large. Would be dope to see that.

I definitely want to see stuff like that. Black Adam vs Doctor Fate, that alone sounds great and both of them are very heavy hitters, they should have some crazy feats. Plus this will introduce full-blown sorcery and given his actor, Fate will probably be immensly experienced so I expect him to pull some great demonstartions of power that will prove he's at the top here (okay, maybe not at the absolute top since there's Darkseid, Zeus and Ares the goat but still)

They're nymphs in Greek Mythology if I'm not wrong. Seems they turned them into goddesses here

I would love that, both because this would add another layer of lore and power and would allow Gods to return later. Don't think they will go for that though unfortunately but I still have hop (maybe there will be some twist at the end saying the gods aren't really dead and reformed themselves or something like that, wouldn't be the first time in DC the Olympians would pull such thing)

Yep (not like that shitty animated movie). That's why I love that trailer, it really gives that creepy omniscient council vibe. That little children tune in the background in particular, it genuinely feels like the Court is very ancient and all-powerful

Yep. We'll have to wait for the actual movie to come out but the trailer is great and promises something that is great so I have faith

I would want him (and Ares) to be tier 5 lol but tier 6 would be great. What's the island feat though, is it solely for Zeus (and Ares) or for other top tiers (you're giving me some hope to see a Tier 6 DCEU right now)?
Pretty sure hespera was atlas’s consort and kalpsyo is his daughter

That'd be fun, if he did have to appear he'd be cool in a Gotham P.D show. Maybe adapting Man Who Laughs from the cop's perspective
SMH he is the top
I definitely want to see stuff like that. Black Adam vs Doctor Fate, that alone sounds great and both of them are very heavy hitters, they should have some crazy feats. Plus this will introduce full-blown sorcery and given his actor, Fate will probably be immensly experienced so I expect him to pull some great demonstartions of power that will prove he's at the top here
Yeah considering the budget for this and all the talk I'm expecting dope showings for everyone involved, hope they go all psychedelic for Fate though (like let my man punch Adam through ******* time)
(okay, maybe not at the absolute top since there's Darkseid, Zeus and Ares the goat but still)
Imagine thinking Ray's Darkseid was canon
I mean Nymphs could be considered a kind of goddess but that's a whole thing
They could make weird implications they're succeeded by the JL but I'd love to see a film deal with Gods coming back (IMO Ares was used too soon, man should have been Diana's Bane)
Yep (not like that shitty animated movie).
What was the animated movie again?
That's why I love that trailer, it really gives that creepy omniscient council vibe. That little children tune in the background in particular, it genuinely feels like the Court is very ancient and all-powerful
Yeah Penguin hyping them up does wonders, makes them feel like an ancient sect that's been behind Gotham, criminals and even Batman for centuries
Same
Eh Tier 6 is better imo.
It's Zeus making Themyscira; it's been currently taken as ED but since they fit one criteria of my proposed Universal Energy Source stuff they could fit well enough (The script describes Ares leaking power) and the novels could have something else. It's solely for the Old Gods tho, Zeus did it by dying andf split the Unity with much more ease then Supes in either cut of JL

Speaking of could we calculate WW's lightning block in the first movie?

That'd be fun, if he did have to appear he'd be cool in a Gotham P.D show. Maybe adapting Man Who Laughs from the cop's perspective

SMH he is the top

Yeah considering the budget for this and all the talk I'm expecting dope showings for everyone involved, hope they go all psychedelic for Fate though (like let my man punch Adam through ******* time)
Don't know they will go that far even if it would be great but I want some elemental, energy projection and manip and transmutation shit. I want Fate to teleport everywhere, create portals, show illusions, create stuff from nowhere, give life to objects, etc, let him do some real spectacular shit. Same for Adam, I hope he will be pretty creative with his powers, like grabbing objects with lightning bolts and teleporting around. Give me some good hax.
Imagine thinking Ray's Darkseid was canon
If only...
I mean Nymphs could be considered a kind of goddess but that's a whole thing
Yeah true
They could make weird implications they're succeeded by the JL but I'd love to see a film deal with Gods coming back (IMO Ares was used too soon, man should have been Diana's Bane)
Not really, I mean they're the Olympians they could have simply decided to step out of the scene (or if the avatar theory is real simply didn't care enough) and in the case of two pantheons, the Roman Gods could have ismply say "Meh we're not like the Olympians, we don't really care about them". And yes, Ares was good but came too soon, he's like Ra's Al Ghul for Bats and Darkseid/Brainiac for Supes, he's the villain who rarely appears but when he does the stakes are through the roof, he should have been kept for later movies.
What was the animated movie again?
Batman vs Robin
Yeah Penguin hyping them up does wonders, makes them feel like an ancient sect that's been behind Gotham, criminals and even Batman for centuries
And it's exactly how they should be protrayed
Eh Tier 6 is better imo.
It's Zeus making Themyscira; it's been currently taken as ED but since they fit one criteria of my proposed Universal Energy Source stuff they could fit well enough (The script describes Ares leaking power) and the novels could have something else. It's solely for the Old Gods tho, Zeus did it by dying andf split the Unity with much more ease then Supes in either cut of JL
Ah yeah, I remember, I think this was the reason why the verse was At least 6-C, likely 6-B for a while. Well hopefully this will get accepted then. We might get a good upgrade for the Old Gods and since they're the top dogs of the DCEU (with Darkseid) for now, it's logical only them would get such upgrade (maybe Darkseid to? Idk). That would make them what, 6-C, At least 6-C?
Speaking of could we calculate WW's lightning block in the first movie?
Have no idea about that

Watches Gotham Knights, Catwoman: Hunted, and Krypto (forgot the name)

Holy crap they are also really amazing:
  • Gotham Knights looks really grimm and i love it, and the Court of Owls are so mysterious and gave me a goosebumps
  • More Anime DC Series? Let's go! Looks promising too
  • Krypto and the gang looks fun, gonna try it when it comes out, also the VA cast are really massive

Back