• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm kind of convinced the movie will go like this:

Adam is awakened by the people at the beginning and just slaughters everyone save for Adriana Tomaz and Ishmael Gregor (they're members of the team). He wrecks havoc by going against militaries and comes back in Kahndaq where the JSA meets him and captures him after a brutal fight. They put him in that weird cage from the trailer and try to talk to him, Nelson in particular. Meanwhile, Gregor becomes Sabacc and tries to take over the country. The JSA decides to make a deal with Adam to stop Intergang and Sabacc and save Kahndaq. Adam agrees, they fight together and they defeat Sabacc. And at that moment, Adam turns against the JSA to take over the country himself because he believes he's the only one capable of protecting it and kicks the JSA out.

As far as I know, there's no plan to make such thing, Zaslav seems to try to follow the Snyderverse direction and elements but that won't go beyond that

so no Warner bros will not go bankrupt as the article says?

also this has to be false right?

so no Warner bros will not go bankrupt as the article says?

also this has to be false right?

Warner is definitely in the red right now but that would be surprising if they're really going bankrupt

As for Black Adam, the movie is not out yet so we can't say but I really hope it won't happen and the movie will be good

I haven’t really been paying attention to Dceu(surprisingly) just the fact that his writing off multiple shows off of HBO max for some reason
It's the new CEO David Zaslav completely changing the staff in WB and trying his best to get money, they're pretty much broke to the point they can only release three movies this year (and Black Adam is one of them) and they're quite desperate

It's the new CEO David Zaslav completely changing the staff in WB and trying his best to get money, they're pretty much broke to the point they can only release three movies this year (and Black Adam is one of them) and they're quite desperate
He's still on the process of removing even more content from HBO Max's platform isn't he? And I heard that Warner Bros might be merging with NBCUniversal which I doubt will happen

Not doing much here but man do I love Tyler's energy

My supes fr🙏 also basically a better look at the new suit in motion as well

Why my guy like this he's unreasonably caked up😭😭 suprised no one made one of those brie larson tom holland type comparisons with him

Fd1LYbUUcAQmC0L

Don't see it mentioned here but
seems there will be a cameo from Cavil's Superman in Black Adam however it won't unfortunately feature his peak zimmer theme and will instead use the 78 williams score😭 which just sucks as a creative choice

THAT SAID HENRY CAVIL IS BACK BOYS

So right off the bat, Fate has Immortality/Longevity, Multiple Selves (Seemingly since Nabu is there too), Energy Projection, Lightning Manipulation and Forcefields. We also see Adam killed the JSA in a possible future which should say something about the scaling (it also seems this is the vision he warned of). He also has Healing seemingly and some variation of Telekinesis + Teleportation (Flight too).

Back