• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hopefully we get more dceu shows after peacemaker
We are

Reports say we're getting a Waller show or at least a show where she's sort of a lead (Her actress had been reported to be in negotiations for returning for the role once more, ties in the Task Force X/Suicide Squad plot we're getting. Though I'm not sure if its suppose to be Gunn's other DCEU project) and a second season of Peacemaker

Not the DCEU, but we're also getting a Penguin and an Arkham series for Reeves' little Gotham Universe

Apart from a part with Black Mask and Ruby Rose being relatively good, this was a ridiculous degree of shit

d7fbe92fb03e49e4a46aa9d3f7b02920
I don't know, Killer Croc looked really cool. (Also, from what I've seen, the fight scenes looked pretty good. Not Star Girl quality though)

This is my back, it's got my back, it cut all of your backs in half with one back stroke just like mowing the back. I would advise not getting killed by it, it's back traps the backs of it's victims

Btw the profile has officially been made and shit looking at how the original CW Superman profile was vs this new one I made the difference is night and day.
Here it is

really goes to show how underkept the CW profiles are but that's partly their own fault due to the quality of the shows, because I genuinely like Superman and Lois it'll get the effort it deserves

Btw the profile has officially been made and shit looking at how the original CW Superman profile was vs this new one I made the difference is night and day.
Here it is

really goes to show how underkept the CW profiles are but that's partly their own fault due to the quality of the shows, because I genuinely like Superman and Lois it'll get the effort it deserves
As one of basically the last people who still cares about the Arrowverse on this wiki, I can only agree

Not necessarily DCEU related but does anyone know if this Zatanna webtoon series is any good, may read it and see if there's anything interesting to profile for this series version of her

the art style is damn good imo

Not necessarily DCEU related but does anyone know if this Zatanna webtoon series is any good, may read it and see if there's anything interesting to profile for this series version of her

I think it’s pretty good so far. Art is great and Zatanna is a total noob with magic in it so she can’t just flex out of her predicament like in the comics.

I think it’s pretty good so far. Art is great and Zatanna is a total noob with magic in it so she can’t just flex out of her predicament like in the comics.
Oooo okay nice so that makes it even easier for indexing since we get to see her growth, I'll give it a reading with the other webtoon shit I've got lined up,

Do you have fast pass? I skimmed the chapters that are out and couldn't find an solid AP feats to calc yet

Oooo okay nice so that makes it even easier for indexing since we get to see her growth, I'll give it a reading with the other webtoon shit I've got lined up,

Do you have fast pass? I skimmed the chapters that are out and couldn't find an solid AP feats to calc yet
Nope. Only read the first 4 chapters since I ain’t spending coins or anything. 3 days until I get to read ch 5 😭

I agree on the AP. Only stuff so far is hax which is decent enough considering I’ve only read for chapters. Zatanna definitely gonna have a good kit by the end

Let me see Zatanna design first

B
Nope. Only read the first 4 chapters since I ain’t spending coins or anything. 3 days until I get to read ch 5 😭

I agree on the AP. Only stuff so far is hax which is decent enough considering I’ve only read for chapters. Zatanna definitely gonna have a good kit by the end
Bet I got coins I can check when I have time, I'm currently at work
Let me see Zatanna design first
Thoughts on the design 👀

Back