• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Atom Smasher can get ******* huge
unknown.png

unknown.png

rYQwEtbK19Na5DjF_EAizL3-fddEn1kb7_8wfR3_vtcJdWSwmvxnq3EaHUHV8GVqxZjOB8eg7TDK2LLdKk-oiVE9SK1fsX9h74hHz9uw67AUYTsOVcPvUYyl53tiU-YwKPQSCmzO%3Ds1600

The second (and) last trailer for Black Adam was released

Based on the trailer, my theory is that the JSA will go after Adam soon after he's awakened, take him in (hopefully thanks to Fate to make it clear how powerful he is) then Sabacc will somehow find a way to get powers and try to rule the country with Intergang, then Adam will agree to work with the JSA, they take Sabacc out and then Adam will still go against the JSA because he thinks he's the only one truly fit to rule Kahndaq and protect it. At least, we know the Rock made it clear it was his intention to make Adam fight Superman, obviously it can't happen if Adam becomes a hero.

Also, we see Amanda Waller being associated with the JSA and we have the first look at Sabacc

So according to someone on Twitter, there was screen test for Black Adam and the movie was pretty good.

Apparently, the Rock plays the role very well and is (to quote) surprisingly ruthless for a pg 13 movie. All the JSA is good and was well-recieved, with Doctor Fate taking the cake.

It's the start of the day and already people are wanking DCEU superman😭😭

All ot takes is one sun dip and SM&L clark is easily one shotting and could no sell the motherbox🤷‍♀️ tbh tho thr fact that people compare them so much just goes to show how great superman and lois really is but that said with how great it is I really hope superman is given a fair chance on screen again

I think it's more about wich one is better compared to the other, not necessarily who's the strongest. Tbh, I tend to prefer the Cavill version but always making comparisons like that is annoying
Ah could be I took it as powerwise because of the 35% but even then yeah this comparison ******* sucks since they're both good in their own rights

Btw have any episodes of S&L been released? Kind of busy watching Rings of Power and House of the Dragon and trying to keep my impatience for the Black Adam release at bay lately lol?

He definitely has some big ego but to think he wasn't going to get hurt, even though it's clear in the trailer that he would is stupid. Plus, winning without a challenge would be boring even for Adam (and it's not the first time Johnson's taking some hits in a movie)

Back