• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does that mean we're getting Intergang? Like, could it lead to the New Gods?

Also funny thing to note is that Intergang will be in Black Adam so now we'll have two live-action iterations of it
Speaking of Black Adam, any new updates about the movie so far?

Question is it true the dceu is getting better than the mcu or are both of them getting worse?

The DCEU seems (and I say seems) to get better recently, aside from WW84 the only movie people call garbage is the Snyder Cut and a huge part of the dislike is because it's a Snyder film and some have to hate Snyder on principle. Like said above, the DC films rn are all very different so they're more likely to be memorable. And that's only for the DCEU, cause we could also count The Batman and Joker (both of them crush the MCU in terms of quality).

As for the MCU, it's...a hit-and-miss aspect. Phase 4 is quite confusing since you have to watch series to understand it and there's a huge gap of quality between the good (Shang-Chi, NWH, Loki and Moon Knight) and the meh/bad (Black Widow, Falcon & WS and Hawkeye) and in the middle of all of this, you have products that target very specific audiences and abandons others (Miss Marvel and She-Hulk), "controversial" movies like the Eternals (which I love honestly, it's one of my favorite in the MCU) and some others that are not bad but certainly not as good as they should have been (looking at you Multiverse of Madness and Love & Thunder).
So yeah, I think the DCEU is getting a tad better in terms of quality whereas the MCU is starting to "pay" for being so huge and people get slowly but surely more tired of the MCU style right now, especially since phase 4 is more confusing than the other phases.

Shazam 2 & Black Adam are looking better than Phase 4 atm

At least DC movies are more memorable since they all aren’t the same movie ovo
I really hope BA is gonna be good. I personnally think it'll be just that, not excellent but just good at best. And it'll be enough for me. All I can say is I'm looking foward to watching this movie for three things: good feats, Adam himself and (maybe above all) Fate

* Wakes up
*Goes on Twitter
*Sees people posting memes about a Stargirl, Doom Patrol, and Titans crossover
*Me:
krabs.jpg

what about marvels/disney ceo.

can we blame disney?
I mean yeah we can likely blame both idk who specifically but they're pushing way more projects than they should and lots aren't needed like we really didn't need a groot show by any means and we need more time between content so everything doesn't look so cheap

Does this thread allow dceu shows? Do we have dceu shows

cause all I remember is arrowverse And I’m not sure we can talk about that on this thread
I mean I'm sure anyone won't mind you talking about some arrowverse stuff here, we have before but there is Peacemaker which is the sole DCEU TV show

Back