• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would still be good, my greatest fear personally is that we only get tier 8 feats so even if we get some tier 7 (hopefully at least in the 7-B rate and possibly definitely High 7-A like Clark), I would already be satisfied

Nah they gotta just be higher into tier 6 so they can get a match with love and thunder Thor
SMH they already High 6-C via my calc
Seeing how Dr. Fate is in the movie, I bet he's gonna be filled with broken hax.
According to leaks he's mostly hax based so I can expect some decent stuff, the animated teaser Bosslogic did for FanDome shows him using lightning and energy fields in battle

I guess Planet's techinically aren't 5-B since they can be severely damaged by attacks way lower than that tier
So perhaps Superman is indeed more durable than a planet
Yep he doesn't scale to a planets total destruction value or even surface wipe value but he could still in a technical since he tougher than a planet at high 6-C

My guy downed an airplane with a single punch, tanked a whole rocket to the face, and at 1:01 seems to be the closest to that city busting feat statement
Tanking the rocket ain’t what’s special about that feat, that’s a speed feat. You must have missed the “world destroying” statement. 5-B Adam

Back