• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hopefully that's the case, and also,

Who's excited for the Black Adam Trailer coming out tomorrow?

Hopefully there is a really big tier 6 feat in the movie that Superman could scale to

It'd also be good to calc some feats from Shazam, since to my knowledge lightning is gonna get downgraded to 9-A+ soon, also i'd be just cool to have some calcs for him in general
Does anyone have a scan for him throwing a football into space?

It'd also be good to calc some feats from Shazam, since to my knowledge lightning is gonna get downgraded to 9-A+ soon, also i'd be just cool to have some calcs for him in general
Does anyone have a scan for him throwing a football into space?
From what I recall, lightning feats would remain 8-C for blatantly superpower-based stuff like shooting lightning bolts from hands whereas summoning lightning from the sky, so much closer to reality, would get the 9-A+ downgrade

They probably just don't care about the current situation, especially if unlike the Olympians they're actually close to their actual mythological self, I would even be fine if the movie told us that when Darkseid arrived in the past, they were like "lol not our problem folks"
That could work if it wasn’t for the fact darksied was trying to control the entire multivrese

God those posters **** so hard
Hopefully that's the case, and also,
I just wish they’d recast Mera
Who's excited for the Black Adam Trailer coming out tomorrow?
yep that’s me, can’t wait to see what they do
Hopefully there is a really big tier 6 feat in the movie that Superman could scale to
genuinely hope this, considering how much they’ve hyped up Adam’s raw power
Don't know about that
Adam is much older, with literally thousands of years of experience and developping his powers, he's obviously far above Shazam at this point
its possible they both draw from the Greeks in this version but I do agree Shazam will scale to Black Adam and Superman. Obviously can’t use that scaling yet but I’m sure Adam and Fury of the Gods is going to bring those feats our way

especially since Atlas is in Fury of the Gods (meaning the Old Gods may get new scaling)

God those posters **** so hard
Wich ones? Miss Marvel?
I just wish they’d recast Mera
Same but apparently, she's either satying with only 5 to 10 minutes of screen time or get erased (good riddance)
genuinely hope this, considering how much they’ve hyped up Adam’s raw power

its possible they both draw from the Greeks in this version but I do agree Shazam will scale to Black Adam and Superman. Obviously can’t use that scaling yet but I’m sure Adam and Fury of the Gods is going to bring those feats our way
Fury of the Gods will obviously give us more, was simply saying we won't scale him with what we will have in Black Adam
especially since Atlas is in Fury of the Gods (meaning the Old Gods may get new scaling)
Don't know if we will see him in action, although we could very much get an outright tier 5 feat for him and the Gods (imagine tier 5 DCEU Prime Ares and Zeus 👀 )

Wich ones? Miss Marvel?

Same but apparently, she's either satying with only 5 to 10 minutes of screen time or get erased (good riddance)

Fury of the Gods will obviously give us more, was simply saying we won't scale him with what we will have in Black Adam

Don't know if we will see him in action, although we could very much get an outright tier 5 feat for him and the Gods (imagine tier 5 DCEU Prime Ares and Zeus 👀 )
In fact, imagine if Black Adam and Shazam 2 had straight up tier 5 feats in their movies

Now that would be awesome but I don't think Adam will have a tier 5, though he could very much get a tier 7 or even 6, he apparently caused a LOT of destruction by abusing his power, it's even implied he destroyed cities and civilizations along with the Sins so we could have an Omni-Man-like scene where he casually destroys large cities

Wich ones? Miss Marvel?
Black Adam
Deadass Mera deserves better
Just recast with Emilia Clarke or some shit
I know lol, I defended the current ratings with that
I mean the guides say Atlas is holding the Planet Earth 👀
I wouldn’t mind Tier 5 God Tiers

Now that would be awesome but I don't think Adam will have a tier 5, though he could very much get a tier 7 or even 6, he apparently caused a LOT of destruction by abusing his power, it's even implied he destroyed cities and civilizations along with the Sins so we could have an Omni-Man-like scene where he casually destroys large cities
Would not mind something like this or Ikaris shifting clouds
Why do I get the feeling this is exactly what's going to happen
Nah, imagine if Black Adam has so little feats we have to resort to scaling him to 8-C by upscaling from Shazam
Bruh ☠️

Back