• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone would be proud of this

Thawne.jpg

Last edited:
Same. I don't know much about Cyclone but Adam literally recieved powers from the Gods so he's in a league of his own and Fate is the only one with the mystical abilities needed to truly match him. Though I honestly think he's going to fight the JLS as a whole, it's just that Fate will be the only one to be a real challenge

Same. I don't know much about Cyclone but Adam literally recieved powers from the Gods so he's in a league of his own and Fate is the only one with the mystical abilities needed to truly match him. Though I honestly think he's going to fight the JLS as a whole, it's just that Fate will be the only one to be a real challenge
Probably because the JSA is fighting him so they could get him to stop killing, like he said in the trailer

I bet the movie wille be like: Adam is awakened and gets out, the JSA finds him and tries to recruit him, he either refuses or simply says he wants to think about it and works a bit on their side but he refuses to not kill and there's a battle

And also, I bet Black Adam killed that guy when he tried to hurt him and ended up being launched several meters in the air

I'm pretty sure that's Hawkman in the sky right there, and Black Adam is getting thrown out of a building if you look closely
So i think it's anybody but Hawkman
Are you sure it was Hawkman getting launched in the air by Black Adam? Cause it looked like that thug was getting it

Back