• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Shazam should be High 7-A (please someone move this to Content Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this makes sense but the nuke that hit Doomsday was only 7-B if memory serves me right. So he'd only be upgraded to that.

I did find it strange we gave him this strange 8-C lowball when the modern weapon statement was very clear and I don’t see why he would suddenly get a massive power up if he ever shows up again to be on par with everyone when the entire point of the Shazam transform is to be that power up.

Though I’m not sure he should be high 7-A yet. The nuke didn’t hurt doomsday, he straight became stronger afterwards. I think at least 7-B, likely higher would be good for now until he actually fights alongside the justice league, which is very likely to happen if he ever shows up again.

It's your point as long as you keep on mentioning comics when DCEU and comics are different ***** entirely.

Stop trying to equate comics and movies. Especially dc comics and DCEU.
I was just saying i was doubting that
Thought now That i Think about it there isn't even scaling chain to shazam should still be comparable
Both should be superior to post Mother box superman

I agree with the upgrade.

I also moved this to the Content Revision Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back