• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dceu faora and Nam-ek should not scale to Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, but what about Supes and Zod’s casual clash which I think yielded 8-C.
Haven't watched Man of Steel in a long time. But the feat happened quite a bit later into the movie, no? And tbh, I think General Zod at that point should just be scaling/downscaling from the World Engine feat. But maybe I'm wrong

Haven't watched Man of Steel in a long time. But the feat happened quite a bit later into the movie, no? And tbh, I think General Zod at that point should just be scaling/downscaling from the World Engine feat. But maybe I'm wrong
It’s an extremely casual feat by Supes right after he resists the pull of the Phantom Zone. So he’s not 100% at the start of his fight with Zod. So I think maybe 9-A+, possibly 8-C might work.

Ok so are we using the mountain top feat or what?
We just need these two feats to be calced, and then we're good
Worst comes to worst:
we have a 9-A calc for Superman moving part of a cloud
Shouldn't they upscale massively from an armored Batman who can contend with a weakened Superman which is 9-A+?

Last edited:
Hmmm, can we use any KE feats?
Not gonna be anything beyond 9-A unless we do calc stacking
Or has anyone demonstrated destroying a plane? Or melting a car with Heat Vision?
He melted part of a police car after his resurrection. But at that point, he fully scales above High 6-C, so there's no point

Next best thing I can find is that an average Kryptonian can annihilate half a city and all its inhabitants in under half an hour

Ok, so they said that average Kryptonians can take down four skyscrapers in less time than it takes to tell. The way I see it, it likely means they're destroying them before people could even notice it, or telling others to evacuate before it's too late. So I think we can use this. And possibly add 4x to it.
Not sure about adding 4x, but using that calc should be good

If you go back far enough on Superman or Zod's pages you should find a calc of their shockwave clash. Faora and Nam-Ek should scale to that afaik.

If you go back far enough on Superman or Zod's pages you should find a calc of their shockwave clash. Faora and Nam-Ek should scale to that afaik.
This one? We briefly talked about it earlier and it's still undecided. But scaling them to the 9-A calcs should be alright, yes?
It’s an extremely casual feat by Supes right after he resists the pull of the Phantom Zone. So he’s not 100% at the start of his fight with Zod. So I think maybe 9-A+, possibly 8-C might work.

We briefly talked about it earlier and it's still undecided
Since Superman was canonically weakened the entire with Zod, I don't think he'd downscale from the World Engine.

So I'd say just make Zod 8-B and we scale Faora and Nam-Ek to that with an "At most" rating, since Superman attacked Zod full force and then went off to fight them.

why are we downgrading Zod as well?
Zod also doesn't scale to Superman.
A toppling skyscraper clipped him on its way down, swatting him to Earth. He crashed into a deserted street a few blocks beyond the circle of destruction.

This can’t go on, he thought. The whole city is coming down on top of us.

He staggered to his feet, reeling. He had been going nonstop for hours now, first against the World Machine, then the singularity, and now Zod. He needed a moment to recharge.

But Zod gave him no respite
. He hoisted a stretch limousine above his head and heaved it at Superman, who dodged the car with only nanoseconds to spare. It smashed into the foundations of a looming multi-level carport, and exploded on impact.
Superman had canonically been nerfed for a lot of his fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back