• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCAU Superman's Speed?

On his speed it says "Hypersonic+ (faster than any jet fighter and can keep pace with the Flash, easily ran around the world in a matter of hours, blitzed Darkseid")

Notice were it says "can keep pace with the Flash". Flash is rated as "Massively Hypersonic to Relativistic (40% SoL)" and yet Superman is only Hypersonic+ for keeping up with him. Thoughts?

In an episode where the justice league fights with lex luthor (who has fused with brainiac or something) Wally starts to run around the globe in increadible speeds and finally after multiple hits he defeats Luthor.

KuuIchigo said:
I'll add that to his profile.

I dunno, The Flashes Relativistic feat put a lot out of him, nearly killing him. I haven't watched JLA in awhile, but I don't think it can be scaled to his consistent combat speed.

Edit: I misinterpreted what you said, ignore this.

How about the time Flash ran at the sun that had the blackhole thing? I mean, he past by a nearby planet in just a matter of seconds so, is that a good feat or a bad feat?

It's a good feat (FTL or FTL+) but it's a bit weird that he had no problem doing it while when he run accross the world in relativistic speeds he almost became one with the speed force or something.

It should be discussed wether or not the run to the sun feat is an outlier or not.

It's possible he's fast enough for the sun feat if I were to remember which episodes have the globe and sun feats.

What's also possible is that the Flash becames more powerful after being stuck in the Speedforce for a while before coming out thanks to his friends. This maybe the reason if the globe feat is done before the sun feat.

I maybe wrong. I maybe right. But, isn't that at least speed of light?

Back