• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC League of Superpets Spoiler Thread

Superman throws a large pile of orange kryptonite into space.
this won't work since we can't measure the distance nor can we get a accurate timeframe for when it exactly got to space since there are no statements and it wasn't shown

Krypto rips apart a robot along with Superman.
this will likely be wall level since they didn't just simply blow it up themselves but instead as a result of them tearing it apart so the explosion which would likely get higher in to 9-B or 9-A won't scale to them and the tearing can't be calc'd without a full view of the robot and would require assumptions of its hollowness

Imma be honest this is definitely the best you'll get featwise from what you sent aside from whiskers having a 9-A explosion feat

Imma be honest this is definitely the best you'll get featwise from what you sent aside from whiskers having a 9-A explosion feat
Ye, and given how he was mostly unharmed from that concrete ball, he's likely going to upscale from that feat

Found a slightly better quality clip of the feat (you can see the detail better on the concrete ball)

Yeah its much better but it's speed up but that shouldn't affect anything other than timeframe
Ye, though the less quality does have the accurate speed for when the concrete ball got thrown into Krypto, so it shouldn't really make much of a difference besides the higher quality references

Ye, though the less quality does have the accurate speed for when the concrete ball got thrown into Krypto, so it shouldn't really make much of a difference besides the higher quality references
Yeah

Been looking at it through the week as KLOL said in the calc itself it's pretty weird and complicated to do

Through the higher quality picture I've provided in that newer scan (despite that it's sped up) is it still possible?
redid the AP using reinforced concrete but I don't think the higher quality will help for what @Dark-Carioca wanted me to try which i've already said in the calc comments

I left the old AP values so you can see how the results went up

redid the AP using reinforced concrete but I don't think the higher quality will help for what @Dark-Carioca wanted me to try which i've already said in the calc comments

I left the old AP values so you can see how the results went up
Now it got bumped to 8-B, nice

Back