• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krypto the Superdog (League of Superpets) vs Mr. incredible

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
First match with this version of Krypto.

But anyways, so basically Krypto is pissed at Mr. Incredible considering how he mostly gets all the glory and praise above him and decides to beat him up.

Both are 8-C+

Krypto upscales from 1.96 tons

Mr. Incredible scales to 1.83 tons

Speed is equalized.

Both are 20 meters from each other.

Krypto (DC League of Superpets):
DC-League-of-Super-Pets-trailer-2.jpeg

Mr. Incredible:
Mister-Incredible-The-Incredibles-Bob-Parr-c.jpg

Last edited:
so, Mr. Incredible has better a Lifting Strength, probably has more skill, and his suit can tank Krypto 's heat vison. while Krypto is a little bit stronger and has better range. I'm leaning towards Mr. Incredible but I'm going to wait and see what others think.

so, Mr. Incredible has better a Lifting Strength, probably has more skill, and his suit can tank Krypto 's heat vison. while Krypto is a little bit stronger and has better range. I'm leaning towards Mr. Incredible but I'm going to wait and see what others think.
Krypto can still use his Super Breath to slow Bob down or even immobilize him with his range advantage

Doesn't Krypto prioritize CQC in a fight? It's been a while since I've watched this cartoon tbh.
This is the movie version actually, he usually starts with a bullrush or spam his heat vision

Just got on break so I'll read through and am following

Oh wait where is this fight taking place? Mr. Incredible does make use of his environment to fight strong opponent's like how he did with the omnidroid

Okay now I haven't seen the movie so how resourceful is Krypto with his environment and abilities I feel this is important to note
As far as I can tell so far, He'll mostly lean into close combat, and he'll use his abilities when he really needs to if he's in a really bad position or by in the means to escape from traps

As far as I can tell so far, He'll mostly lean into close combat, and he'll use his abilities when he really needs to if he's in a really bad position or by in the means to escape
Ah then yea he'd likely lose the skill match up with mr incredible and get grabbed which Mr. Incredible has higher LS in

Ah then yea he'd likely lose the skill match up with mr incredible and get grabbed which Mr. Incredible has higher LS in
Krypto could bite his arm to release himself from the grappling

Alright my bad for the late response, on break again and yeah he is a dog lol I suppose he can though I doubt his endurance to pain isn't low enough to break off from one bite considering he had the stamina to battle many fights one of which being with the omnidroid after having been tortured hours prior and having already been through a couple of battles then having to endure hits from the onnidroid and keep fighting it

Last edited:
Alright my bad for the late response, on break again and yeah he is a dog lol I suppose he can though I doubt his endurance to pain isn't low enough to break off from one bite considering he had the stamina to battle many fights one of which being with the omnidroid after having been tortured hours prior and having already been through a couple of battles then having to endure hits from the onnidroid and keep fighting it
Huh, interesting, kinda weird how his page doesn't list this. But anyways, Krypto is likely going to do it more than once to inflict serious harm onto him

Is Krypto more skilled here? Mr. Incredible has never fought a four-legged creature, maybe he can be surprised by his versatility.

Is Krypto more skilled here? Mr. Incredible has never fought a four-legged creature, maybe he can be surprised by his versatility.
He isn't more skilled, but I will say however, his experience is pretty much equal to Mr. Incredible's

Last edited:
Back