• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC League of Superpets Spoiler Thread

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Basically a thread about the movie "DC League of Super-Pets" to discuss it's story, the feats &scaling, the comedy, etc. Though I have recently just seen it myself, and it was pretty neat tho.

But then again, I've just started working on the draft for the Krypto file. Help could be in need for the scaling tho.

It's a decent blog already (I'm personally not excited for the movie but I still want to see the feats)

It's a decent blog already (I'm personally not excited for the movie but I still want to see the feats)
While the feats seem a bit tier 8 such as Krypto surviving being sent flying into multiple buildings, there is a potential FTL feat where he flies right from space and to the sun in seconds. And it's possible that his HV could be lightspeed, as they consistently burn through things and not explode, It was reflected off a mirror with Superman.

While the feats seem a bit tier 8 such as Krypto surviving being sent flying into multiple buildings, there is a potential FTL feat where he flies right from space and to the sun in seconds. And it's possible that his HV could be lightspeed, as they consistently burn through things and not explode, It was reflected off a mirror with Superman.
Do you have links for them they could probably be calc'd

Idk how to calc shit for destroying or putting holes through multiple buildings but I can calc it for going through one hole later today

Ig if we can assume the holes are the same size then maybe we could multiply the value for making a single one assuming they're all the same thickness but since it's not all at once I doubt we could do that so yeah I'll just do the one

Btw last thing if you have something I can get to scale krypto's height then we're good

Ig if we can assume the holes are the same size then maybe we could multiply the value for making a single one assuming they're all the same thickness but since it's not all at once I doubt we could do that so yeah I'll just do the one

Btw last thing if you have something I can get to scale krypto's height then we're good
Given that he's a Kryptonian Labrador Retriever, it wasn't exactly said what his height was, but an average male Labrador Retriever has a height ranging from 22.5-24.5 inches

@Propellus unless I'm instructed to use something aside from concrete we're looking at wall level for that hole he made

this could probably be calculated in a different way accounting for the other buildings but I just don't have the knowledge for that however if u find any explosion feats send them my way I can do that

@Propellus unless I'm instructed to use something aside from concrete we're looking at wall level for that hole he made

this could probably be calculated in a different way accounting for the other buildings but I just don't have the knowledge for that however if u find any explosion feats send them my way I can do that
RIP, that's disappointing

Hopefully I can find feats that should yield higher results than the one I provided

Hopefully I can find feats that should yield higher results than the one I provided
Yeah as I said if there are even remotely any decently sized explosions in the movie they'd easily yield 9-A or 8-C results I'm betting but only you could make that call since you've seen it.

That said do you remember anything like that

Yeah as I said if there are even remotely any decently sized explosions in the movie they'd easily yield 9-A or 8-C results I'm betting but only you could make that call since you've seen it.

That said do you remember anything like that
Hmm, the ones that I could think of my head at this point is Krypto and Superman tearing apart a giant robot which resulted into a giant explosion, a little kitty that can cause huge explosions with his fur, and I do recall Lulu destroyed an animal shelter

Hmm, the ones that I could think of my head at this point is Krypto and Superman tearing apart a giant robot which resulted into a giant explosion, a little kitty that can cause huge explosions with his fur, and I do recall Lulu destroyed an animal shelter
Oh yeah all of those sound decent enough to easily be 9-A or 8-C

And I'd have took frame by frame to see if I can get a good measure of it's size but considering he melted it and tanked it moving at high speeds that could possibly yield 9-A as well
Pretty sure Aguy can help out with that

Yeah I'll try it on my own first to see but if that doesn't work I'll for sure get some help

Back