• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

I think it's the assumption he'd grow by flexing his powers.

But I definitely agree we shouldn't assume he grew in power, especially for the SnyderVerse since Supes is just above everyone
The thing is that Full strength Superman > Steppenwolf > Doomsday > Zod > MoS Superman

Given the scaling, it's not ridiculous either to assume he would have grown in power, considering that seems implied that you do so staying longer under the Yellow Sun as farmer Superman killed warrior Zod

The thing is that Full strength Superman > Steppenwolf > Doomsday > Zod > MoS Superman
Here's the thing
I don't think there's any statements implying Doomsday is > Zod and the actual stuff surrounding seems to imply this

I can see Zod and co getting a Likely whatever we put Supes at tho since he's inexperienced
Given the scaling, it's not ridiculous either to assume he would have grown in power, considering that seems implied that you do so staying longer under the Yellow Sun as farmer Superman killed warrior Zod
True but I again don't think there's statements he'll grow stronger overtime past MOS

Which we’ve obviously debunked but I think this was linked to Ares being weakened as well

Tbh the Snyder Cut’s Zeus is likely relative to Superman

It’s still not as good as the TC where he’s > Revived Superman who’s > Steppenwolf who’s > The League which is > Weakened Supes
Possibly. Depends on Uxas's scaling imo, Snyder did say only the old gods could stand up to him, whether he meant that during the first invasion or just anyone in the DCEU who ever existed, I'm not sure.

Didn't Zeus yeet apart the Mother Boxes in one blast while Superman strained with Cyborg helping him with hacking the mechanism or something?

Just curious, but does anyone actually scale to BvS Superman? Like he was heavily weakened by kryptonite by Batman prior to his fight with Doomsday and all.

Not in the Snyderverse at least. For main canon it depends if we choose to change the current scaling of presuming Superman to be amped by his resurrection.

Just curious, but does anyone actually scale to BvS Superman? Like he was heavily weakened by kryptonite by Batman prior to his fight with Doomsday and all.
In the Snyder Cut no

The Theatrical doesn't really have any evidence he's a god tier then so we'd assume he's stronger post death

This could change depending on guidebooks and stuff in the future
Possibly. Depends on Uxas's scaling imo, Snyder did say only the old gods could stand up to him, whether he meant that during the first invasion or just anyone in the DCEU who ever existed, I'm not sure.
Even if we assume Uxas is = Doomsday that fits since most of those characters are featless or Wall level
Didn't Zeus yeet apart the Mother Boxes in one blast while Superman strained with Cyborg helping him with hacking the mechanism or something?
Yep; The Theatrical Cut establishes Cyborg was causing a dissonance in the boxes so they'd feed off each other and thus be easier to split

Snyder Cut has the same but it's not as impressive since
  1. It's not as clear as the TC how exactly Vic was weakening the Boxes other then interfacing
  2. Clark doesn't have the increased scaling he does thanks to his JL amp
  3. Theatrical Clark also seems to struggle much more with splitting the boxes then his Snyder self
Zeus is definitely > Superman in both but the TC just has much better scaling

In the Snyder Cut no

The Theatrical doesn't really have any evidence he's a god tier then so we'd assume he's stronger post death

This could change depending on guidebooks and stuff in the future

Even if we assume Uxas is = Doomsday that fits since most of those characters are featless or Wall level

Yep; The Theatrical Cut establishes Cyborg was causing a dissonance in the boxes so they'd feed off each other and thus be easier to split

Snyder Cut has the same but it's not as impressive since
  1. It's not as clear as the TC how exactly Vic was weakening the Boxes other then interfacing
  2. Clark doesn't have the increased scaling he does thanks to his JL amp
  3. Theatrical Clark also seems to struggle much more with splitting the boxes then his Snyder self
Zeus is definitely > Superman in both but the TC just has much better scaling
Thing is, Diana says she has never seen a being as strong as Steppenwolf aside from BvS Supes, so unless she wasn't counting Doomsday, Steppenwolf would be > Doomsday.

Thing is, Diana says she has never seen a being as strong as Steppenwolf aside from BvS Supes, so unless she wasn't counting Doomsday, Steppenwolf would be > Doomsday.
But that wouldn’t make sense considering supes wasn’t able to do much against doomsday and the only things she has to go off of is the stuff seen from the news and the fight with DD to gauge supes strength

Superman has other feats in the verse tho like the continental plate one which no one else in the verse comes close to in the modern day. Diana phrases it as if she is unsure which makes sense since she knows he has done some wild shit but she didn't see it herself, just his fight with DD which would be what puts her opinion of him into question. At worst she doesn't know what she is talking about since we have Zack saying Stepp and DD are comparable.

But that wouldn’t make sense considering supes wasn’t able to do much against doomsday and the only things she has to go off of is the stuff seen from the news and the fight with DD to gauge supes strength
I think this can simply be chalked up to Supes being weakened by Kryptonite at that point.

So Revived/Regular Supes >> Steppenwolf > Doomsday > Weakened Supes ~ Diana

I think this can simply be chalked up to Supes being weakened by Kryptonite at that point.

So Revived/Regular Supes >> Steppenwolf > Doomsday > Weakened Supes ~ Diana
How would supes still be weakened by kryptiante throughout the entire fight? When we clearly see once supes starts to get his powers back they start resurfacing quickly and even then that still wouldn’t solve the problem of diana being a completely reliable source seeing as she has only fought alongside bvs supes and should only have been able to gauge him at that lvl of strength

Superman has other feats in the verse tho like the continental plate one which no one else in the verse comes close to in the modern day. Diana phrases it as if she is unsure which makes sense since she knows he has done some wild shit but she didn't see it herself, just his fight with DD which would be what puts her opinion of him into question. At worst she doesn't know what she is talking about since we have Zack saying Stepp and DD are comparable.
Said feat dosen’t make a lot of since considering as far as I know moving a tectonic plate would only make a bigger earthquake

How would supes still be weakened by kryptiante throughout the entire fight? When we clearly see once supes starts to get his powers back they start resurfacing quickly
He was regaining his powers quickly, yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was at 100% capacity.
and even then that still wouldn’t solve the problem of diana being a completely reliable source seeing as she has only fought alongside bvs supes and should only have been able to gauge him at that lvl of strength
This is a good point, but she may have just gauged his strength from his public showings that are well-documented in-universe.

Look it's not perfect, but I'm not sure if there's a better interpretation to accommodate these inconsistencies tbh.

He was regaining his powers quickly, yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was at 100% capacity.

This is a good point, but she may have just gauged his strength from his public showings that are well-documented in-universe.

Look it's not perfect, but I'm not sure if there's a better interpretation to accommodate these inconsistencies tbh.
Maybe but even then he shouldn’t have been to far of from 100% of his strength

I guess so

well there’s always the supposed mother box amp

Just like how we see the effects of Kryptonite start leaving Supes while he still fought Bats but he still wasn't back to full strength, just because he is in sunlight doesn't make him full strength when he was just dead and devoid of the sun's radiation.

The scaling also isn't based on Diana's statement but the Box reinstating the previous form of something and how everyone treats Supes as god and a must have to win against Stepp. Dead Supes -> Prime Supes. Diana's statement just helps since it throws into question his BvS self against DD being his peak.

Reeves did it just fine.

I think that could work for Josstice League, but I'm not sure about the Snyder Cut since it's implied Supes was always above everyone else.
True but cyborg did say “anything” could happen because of Clark’s kryptonian physiology plus up until justice league we have never seen supes fight someone other then a krptonian

How would supes still be weakened by kryptiante throughout the entire fight? When we clearly see once supes starts to get his powers back they start resurfacing quickly and even then that still wouldn’t solve the problem of diana being a completely reliable source seeing as she has only fought alongside bvs supes and should only have been able to gauge him at that lvl of strength
Supes was kinda in a hurry, we don't know if his powers were fully restored.

Back