• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

yes, but what ı am saying is, could this nanosecond Flash's constant speed? If so, Superman react to his speed, doesn't scaled to the constant speed of Flash?

I mean, nanoseconds are normally Flash's medium speed, and supes should be scaled to Flash's medium speed, while Flash is turning everything back, it exceeds the speed of light "far beyond", that is, not a baseline FTL, but higher than baseline ftl. Which shows me that flash's higher speed is more than 1 nanosecond.

Last edited:
According to this, digging graves takes about 8-10 hours for someone with no experience and 4-5 with a helper and experience so the four ends would be X*60*60*1,000,000,000 where X is the hours needed to get how many times faster he can dig the grave. Assuming an average human's digging and movement speeds are proportional to each other, we take the minimum 5 m/s for an average human and get the following.
  • 4 hours = 7.2e13 m/s = 240166c
  • 5 hours = 9e13 m/s = 300207c
  • 8 hours = 1.44e14 m/s = 480332c
  • 10 hours = 1.8e14 m/s = 600415c
As expected of a feat that normally takes a third of the day being done in a nanosecond, we got MFTL+ on every end which means outliers. Hooray!!!

According to this, digging graves takes about 8-10 hours for someone with no experience and 4-5 with a helper and experience so the four ends would be X*60*60*1,000,000,000 where X is the hours needed to get how many times faster he can dig the grave. Assuming an average human's digging and movement speeds are proportional to each other, we take the minimum 5 m/s for an average human and get the following.
As expected of a feat that normally takes a third of the day being done in a nanosecond, we got MFTL+ on every end which means outliers. Hooray!!!
Outliers? I don't see any outliers? Just more proof for mftl+.

Outliers cuz this is meant to be his casual speed which should be sub lightspeed according to his rules but here we have him going hilariously beyond light.

Still no update on the calcs. I feel like the best thing we got going is Superman tanking the 300 Decibel Soundwave Emitters and the whole statement from Luthor that he can destroy a City.

The issue with this calc is, that is assuming that they are digging deep enough to fit a casket, in this case, most of the area of the grave has already been taken by the casket which is how much they actually need to dig. They're only digging till the tip of the casket, not all the way to the bottom.

It's not that Flash can't casually break light speed but that he has his "rule" not to break light speed (which shows that he can easily do so before even meeting Bruce).
in fairness it doesn't seem like something he can do for longer periods

Outliers cuz this is meant to be his casual speed which should be sub lightspeed according to his rules but here we have him going hilariously beyond light.
Cyborg also implies he could do it too which is something

Also it could always just be a joking statement considering it's just small talk between Flash and Cyborg.
Actually, I don't think Flash will joke about his speed and I using to take the topic of Cyborg's speed as his "processing speed", not combat.(I just wanted to say) But if you say you don't have enough evidence, yes I don't have enough evidence

All staff and former staff members here:

What are the conclusions here so far and who agree with what?

Actually, I don't think Flash will joke about his speed and I using to take the topic of Cyborg's speed as his "processing speed", not combat.(I just wanted to say) But if you say you don't have enough evidence, yes I don't have enough evidence
Considering flash’s knows Jack all about cyborg I doubt that nanosecond statement applies to him

What are the conclusions here so far and who agree with what?
Basically we need two keys for characters in Snyder’s films with a few exceptions (Darkseid), one accounting for the main canon (including JL) and one for the SnyderVerse (Zack’s trilogy plus WW)

Theatrical:
Everyone gets downgraded to at least High 7-A based on Supes oneshotting the World Engine while weakened and some other feats (we could do with a few other calcs tho)

Ares gets a key for his weakened self in WW (evidence above) and his full power self and Zeus get either a “High 7-A, likely far higher” or a baseline “6-C” based on them being >>> everyone else.

Some characters get additional powers but that’s above and I have to update the list

SnyderVerse:

Basically no one scales to Superman at all but the Old Gods so we’d need another feat for the lower tiers (maybe the 7-A from Doomsday?)

The Rel+ would also be replaced with MhS since WW blocks lightning in her solo film

Agree on what Hellbeast said for DCEU but why does the rel stuff go away for SnyderVerse? It’s all sub rel and still the most consistent speed. I don’t even know where the rel+ comes from when everything in the linked calc isn’t on that level. Even the rel feat isn’t half of baseline rel+. Everyone else getting statued isn’t as high as people think when everyone was caught in a deadlock against Supes and after that he throws them. It’s not like they can respond in mid air after just getting launched by someone >>>>>> them. This is also consistent with Diana responding to Flash pushing her sword back. They are slower to a notable extent but it isn’t like they can’t do anything at all.

Agree on what Hellbeast said for DCEU but why does the rel stuff go away for SnyderVerse? It’s all sub rel and still the most consistent speed. I don’t even know where the rel+ comes from when everything in the linked calc isn’t on that level. Even the rel feat isn’t half of baseline rel+. Everyone else getting statued isn’t as high as people think when everyone was caught in a deadlock against Supes and after that he throws them. It’s not like they can respond in mid air after just getting launched by someone >>>>>> them. This is also consistent with Diana responding to Flash pushing her sword back. They are slower to a notable extent but it isn’t like they can’t do anything at all.
Thing is also statues Steppenwolf and hasn’t the best feats by far

It makes no sense for Flash to be >>> a bunch of people casually when he himself rarely moves at approaching light speed and they’re all already on the higher end of Rel anyway

Especially when part of the reason everyone is Rel+ is the casual MHS+ feats from everyone including Supes

We could downgrade speed but since that’s contentious it might have to Be it’s own thread

If memory serves she reacted to him lightly tapping the sword which is slow as hell from his perspective

Basically we need two keys for characters in Snyder’s films with a few exceptions (Darkseid), one accounting for the main canon (including JL) and one for the SnyderVerse (Zack’s trilogy plus WW)

Theatrical:
Everyone gets downgraded to at least High 7-A based on Supes oneshotting the World Engine while weakened and some other feats (we could do with a few other calcs tho)

Ares gets a key for his weakened self in WW (evidence above) and his full power self and Zeus get either a “High 7-A, likely far higher” or a baseline “6-C” based on them being >>> everyone else.

Some characters get additional powers but that’s above and I have to update the list

SnyderVerse:

Basically no one scales to Superman at all but the Old Gods so we’d need another feat for the lower tiers (maybe the 7-A from Doomsday?)

The Rel+ would also be replaced with MhS since WW blocks lightning in her solo film
Okay. Thank you for the summary.

Are there any known feats that you need calculated?

Just curious, but does Supes scales entirely to the World Engine since he only destroyed a part of it and not the whole thing? Or he'd scale regardless of how much he destroyed? Cuz BvS also shows that a large portion of the World Engine was still intact.

We did get a speed for the WE too. It was going Mach 24 moments after it separated from the Black Zero and was speeding up so this could be decent. Given the fact it’s legs were glowing, 11 km/s seems feasible since it hit 8+ km/s almost immediately.

Back