• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

Snyderverse Flash is High 7-A or what?

His relativistic run could give good non-combat applicable KE.
Yep

We could put Cyborg at 8-C or High 8-C for destroying all of those buildings.
Tbh SnyderVerse Vic has better scaling already thanks to harming Steppenwolf and stuff

It could be that his axe just turned rock into lava instead of reaching kilometers below the ground.
I doubt it
That would imply some level of Transmutation which the axe only shows in turning the dead to Parademons

Oh he shouldn’t but he performs about as well as Arthur and theirs a few statements that he’s strong

A 'possibly', or 'at most' rating should be suitable for downscaling Cyborg. While he's definitely below Steppenwolf, he could still contribute to fighting him, and also took a hit from his axe, though he was visibly damaged from that.

Why does Cyborg downscale in AP? He takes a hit from Stepp but none of his attacks did anything to him. It makes more sense for him to be a stone wall than to scale his AP up.

So Steppenwolf > Doomsday > Wonder Woman would be the scaling for the Snyder Cut, with small differences. Aquaman and Cyborg I'm not so sure, they seem a tad weaker although the former should probably still be in the same ballpark.

So Steppenwolf > Doomsday > Wonder Woman would be the scaling for the Snyder Cut, with small differences. Aquaman and Cyborg I'm not so sure, they seem a tad weaker although the former should probably still be in the same ballpark.
Flash should also be somewhat relative at least in the Snyder Cut as well since he could harm Aquaman or at least he shouldn't be significantly lower than Aquaman

Also what's wrong with creation feats now?
Basically people take issue with assuming since there may not be a lot of linear evidence implying it’s all the same power

In fairness the Old Gods seem To glow the same for all their powers but I doubt thy strong enough evidence

Stuff I think:

1. Zeus and Ares are definitely stronger than the Justice League. Zeus in particular is blatant with how he splits the unity on his own. Uxas is also stated by Zack Snyder to be comparable to Doomsday and we see how they handled him.

2. Ares in Wonder Woman is obviously weakened by being wounded by Zeus and imprisoned for thousands of years. He wasn't even in a state where he could actually use his powers for most of human history, he just influenced things from the shadows.

3. We can FINALLY put the idea that Superman scales to the Unity Explosion to rest. We see how fake that is in the Snyder Cut when he gets disintegrated.

4. Basically the entire Justice League will get Snyder Cut keys. Or at the very least Cyborg, Flash and Batman definitely need it. Their differences are extensive and well documented. What with Flash having more clear Speed Feats and Time Manipulation, Batman's new gauntlets, and Cyborg's literally everything.

5. Wonder Woman and Aquaman have better feats, specially the former who actually fights Steppenwolf competitively now. Aquaman also collapses a building in the Snyder Cut whereas in Whedon's version he just falls through the floor. In any other website these are being touted as way better feats but VBW is always kinda wanky so their current tierings are unrealistically higher than they would otherwise be. Karathen scaling is also getting yeeted so that won't be an issue anymore.

6. Superman is probably the one with the least differences so maybe he doesn't need it? But at least put Black Suit Superman as part of the picture tab ad make the new quote the dual ghost speech from Jor-El and Jonathan that he gets before flying.

7. Steppenwolf new key yes. Honestly Theatrical Steppenwolf sucks so ******* much that I want the default key and image to be Snyder's version.

8. Profile for Darkseid. He should also get two keys. One as Uxas and one as Darkseid because in the flashback he doesn't have the Omega Force yet and so he can't shoot Omega Beams and is weaker (But he's still comparable to both current Steppenwolf and Doomsday per Snyder's WoG, and he endured Zeus' lightning strikes and easily killed a Green Lantern). Present Darkseid scales way above Steppenwolf, and we see in the future visions that he killed Aquaman and Wonder Woman and defeated Superman. And then he got the Anti-Life Equation.

9. Though Darkseid has the Anti-Life Equation in the Knightmare Timeline, its effects are very much unquantifiable beyond controling minds and emotions and removing Free Will. I'd suggest using stuff like "Possibly" with regards to the Anti-Life Equation on his profile.

10. In regards to Snyderverse. Aquaman can probably count as Snyderverse because of the scene at the end where it literally leads into Aquaman and the many talks where Zack said that James Wan worked closely with him to make the movies fit. More than that, King Atlan literally shows up in the Flashback Battle and we see his Trident multiple times in the movie. The contradiction about Mera's parents being dead can just be handwaved as a retcon. Comics do it all the time and Zack is pretty open about letting other people do what they want with their movies and vice versa. If the idea was that these movies were supposed to be creator driven and not controlled by a Studio, then contradictions are to be expected.

11. Wonder Woman 1984 definitely doesn't count though and we shouldn't even pretend that it does. Like, sure Zack said that it's part of his universe but I feel that's just obvious PR. Zack is an Executive Producer in WW84 and so it's good publicity to promote the movie like that. It completely contradicts what's established about Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman and in her first Solo Movie and also Wonder Woman never even flies in the Snyder Cut. Then again in Whedon's version she doesn't fly either and there's multiple reshot scenes where Bruce Wayne acts like an asshole and belittles her for grieving the death of Steve Trevor and walking away from humanity. So WW84 contradicts everything and I guess we just have to live with it.

Stuff I think:

1. Zeus and Ares are definitely stronger than the Justice League. Zeus in particular is blatant with how he splits the unity on his own. Uxas is also stated by Zack Snyder to be comparable to Doomsday and we see how they handled him.
I’d note Uxas is likely stronger then Doomsday but this works
2. Ares in Wonder Woman is obviously weakened by being wounded by Zeus and imprisoned for thousands of years. He wasn't even in a state where he could actually use his powers for most of human history, he just influenced things from the shadows.
Honestly surprised since you seemed very in opposition when I last brought it up
No complaints from me tho lol
4. Basically the entire Justice League will get Snyder Cut keys. Or at the very least Cyborg, Flash and Batman definitely need it. Their differences are extensive and well documented. What with Flash having more clear Speed Feats and Time Manipulation, Batman's new gauntlets, and Cyborg's literally everything.
Yeah they’d definitely all get new keys for the Snyder stuff
5. Wonder Woman and Aquaman have better feats, specially the former who actually fights Steppenwolf competitively now. Aquaman also collapses a building in the Snyder Cut whereas in Whedon's version he just falls through the floor. In any other website these are being touted as way better feats but VBW is always kinda wanky so their current tierings are unrealistically higher than they would otherwise be. Karathen scaling is also
Yeah **** Karathen scaling
7. Steppenwolf new key yes. Honestly Theatrical Steppenwolf sucks so ******* much that I want the default key and image to be Snyder's version.
Yeah old mate gets key
Funnily Wolf is actually about the same in scaling (if a lik weaker in the Snyder Cut)
8. Profile for Darkseid. He should also get two keys. One as Uxas and one as Darkseid because in the flashback he doesn't have the Omega Force yet and so he can't shoot Omega Beams and is weaker (But he's still comparable to both current Steppenwolf and Doomsday per Snyder's WoG, and he endured Zeus' lightning strikes and easily killed a Green Lantern). Present Darkseid scales way above Steppenwolf, and we see in the future visions that he killed Aquaman and Wonder Woman and defeated Superman. And then he got the Anti-Life Equation.
Darkseid deserves a profile but idk about keys other then in respect to hax

He has 6 feats and they come from scaling mostly

Also was it confirmed he killed Diana and defeated Supes?
9. Though Darkseid has the Anti-Life Equation in the Knightmare Timeline, its effects are very much unquantifiable beyond controling minds and emotions and removing Free Will. I'd suggest using stuff like "Possibly" with regards to the Anti-Life Equation on his profile.
Tbh I’d not even reference the ALE in his page since we know nothing other then it’s range

Maybe if a guidebook references it or a SnyderVerse comic continues the story then we can but not Rn
10. In regards to Snyderverse. Aquaman can probably count as Snyderverse because of the scene at the end where it literally leads into Aquaman and the many talks where Zack said that James Wan worked closely with him to make the movies fit. More than that, King Atlan literally shows up in the Flashback Battle and we see his Trident multiple times in the movie. The contradiction about Mera's parents being dead can just be handwaved as a retcon. Comics do it all the time and Zack is pretty open about letting other people do what they want with their movies and vice versa. If the idea was that these movies were supposed to be creator driven and not controlled by a Studio, then contradictions are to be expected.
The thing is though Zack didn’t have influence on Aquaman
Jason’s character? Absolutely

But he had no real narrative input and it’s clear his Atlantis is far different with stuff like:
  • Mera's parents being dead despite Nereus being alive
  • Atlanteans having a whole language we've never heard in Aquaman
  • Mera having an accent
  • Atlantis being far more LOTR insoured
  • Arthur not getting his gold armor after the film (he’s wearing his JL suit and a crown when Darkseid kills him)
  • Aquaman supposedly taking place just after the Snyder Cut when Aquaman’s solo film is set in March 2018 compared to ZSJL’s likely 2016 date
  • Arthur’s Trudent is different
  • and since it’s Atlan’s That means it’s his Trident, which he gets when he’s much younger then in Aquaman

I’m not saying it wasn’t intended but with all the contradictions and the fact the Snyder Cut is entirely separate from the main DCEU, it’s fair to say that this is a “Justice League: Worlds Collide” situation (basically Crisis on Two Earths was a DCAU timeline at first but that changed when we got the final film)

So I’m definitely not a fan of using Aquaman content to decide ratings and such
11. Wonder Woman 1984 definitely doesn't count though and we shouldn't even pretend that it does. Like, sure Zack said that it's part of his universe but I feel that's just obvious PR. Zack is an Executive Producer in WW84 and so it's good publicity to promote the movie like that. It completely contradicts what's established about Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman and in her first Solo Movie and also Wonder Woman never even flies in the Snyder Cut. Then again in Whedon's version she doesn't fly either and there's multiple reshot scenes where Bruce Wayne acts like an asshole and belittles her for grieving the death of Steve Trevor and walking away from humanity. So WW84 contradicts everything and I guess we just have to live with it.

Funnily enough
1) That scene works with her lesson in WW84
2) Snyder claimed his Diana would fly

Last edited:
Couldn't Darkseid have been amped by the time he kills Wonder Woman and Aquaman?

Also can someone run with me again why Superman is only assumed to be amped by Mother Box in Whedon's but not Snyder's?

SnyderCut has Victor explain that the Motherbox will be used to reinstate Supes, not change his power level. Josstice doesn’t have such a clear cut explanation, though it can still be argued when you look at the context.
  • Batman already thinks Supes is comparable to the Boxes
  • Compares him to a planet (the rest can push for moon level at best based on Stepp not killing but not dying to Bertron DD who broke Krypton’s moon)
  • Everyone treats Superman as the end all be all
  • Steppenwolf specifically mentioning no Kryptonians to stop him despite not having faced Kryptonians under a yellow sun to our knowledge and only getting pushed back by Old Gods who he watched split the Unity etc
When everyone’s default assumption is that Superman was already top of the food chain, I feel it’s very likely that he just was.

Couldn't Darkseid have been amped by the time he kills Wonder Woman and Aquaman
He could be but we don’t gave evidence for it and the scaling fits
Also can someone run with me again why Superman is only assumed to be amped by Mother Box in Whedon's but not Snyder's?
The reason I’m thinking it is because Supes straight up has feats iterating superiority even before his revival

Theatrical Supes doesn’t have that until after his death and Aquaman is consistent with his WE feat

Superman before JL movie is equal to Wonder Woman, that's obvious. In the 2017 movie, he is far above them. In the Snyder version, he is above, but didn't get any amp.

Btw, since the Karathen scaling is being removed and the 7-A and High 7-A calcs have yet to be evaluated, what should the ratings for the top tiers be?

Unsure
I believe the Atlantis calculation was evaluated but we need evaluations for the other calxs

I also think that some other feats could be calced

While Black Adam hasn't come out yet, it probably has some dope feats since Adam is being hyped up as being on par with Superman

Last edited:
So since the Tridents are the very least comparable in power as stated by the OP. So I think we Aquaman can be 7-A as well as everyone who scales to him.

That would only be for the Theatrical Cut imo but basically

Also should we perhaps alter the Supes scaling in the Theatrical Cut

Back