• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

Is that really a feat for Atlan? He wasn't eben holding the trident when it did that. It was hooked up to some type of machine. That's more like the tridents power.

Like if I own a nuke and then launch it, does that make me city level. Anyway, I'm just arguing semantics, I'm not being serious so don't take this too seriously.

Regarding the World Engine feat, the mountain was clouded in dust when it went boom, but in later shots you can see there is no mountain anymore in the scenery.

7256709-picture1.png
7256710-picture3.png

Has anybody evaluated the linked blog calculations yet?

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

I don't think that we are in a great hurry here.

Prime Zeus and Ares would definitely upscale to 6-C

Not sure about Supes but he does have a huge scaling chain

Why would ZSJL Supes only be High 7-A? He showed a great deal of superiority to everyone else imo, just like in Josstice League.
Because, as we established on the Snyder Cut discussion thread, Supes' superiority has just always been the case in the SnyderVerse so no one would scale to the World Engine feat.

Because, as we established on the Snyder Cut discussion thread, Supes' superiority has just always been the case in the SnyderVerse so no one would scale to the World Engine feat.
Ah okay, that makes sense.
What will everyone else scale to though?

Why would the other Leaguer's not scale to the World Engine feat? Diana is clearly on the level of stronger DDs and Stepp who are all > Zod given that DD becoming weaker than Zod is a whack stance. Diana is also relative to weakened BvS Supes who shouldn't be weaker than World Engine Supes considering his feats against Doomsday (which involve being in the middle of the 7-A power surges).

Man of Steel Supes is kinda fodder though. Like, the whole team aside from Flash and Batman are above him. And Diana in ZSJL is arguably above full power BvS Supes.

The thing is it's unreliable scaling Diana to Clark at all since it's very clear he's > everyone by intent.

Also if you assume DD is > Zod then that creates a circular scaling since it would be Supes >Steppenwolf who's > Wonder Woman who's = Doomsday who's > Zod who's = Superman

It creates an absolute mess of things if you assume Doomsday (who by the way only grew to the level he is by absorbing the Nuke) is stronger then Zod

Man of Steel Supes is kinda fodder though. Like, the whole team aside from Flash and Batman are above him. And Diana in ZSJL is arguably above full power BvS Supes.
Why tho?
Supes is inexperienced sure, but there's no real evidence he grew overwhelmingly stronger in the SnyderVerse (especially in the two years between Man of Steel and BVS) and Man of Steel alone gives him a feat that's > everyone else's

The thing is it's unreliable scaling Diana to Clark at all since it's very clear he's > everyone by intent.

Also if you assume DD is > Zod then that creates a circular scaling since it would be Supes >Steppenwolf who's > Wonder Woman who's = Doomsday who's > Zod who's = Superman

It creates an absolute mess of things if you assume Doomsday (who by the way only grew to the level he is by absorbing the Nuke) is stronger then Zod
I mean, shouldn't they still somewhat scale since they scale to enemies High 7-A Superman fought (Doomsday)???

I mean, shouldn't they still somewhat scale since they scale to enemies High 7-A Superman fought (Doomsday)???
You could argue that but then we have to get into degrees of weakness and considering Clark seemingly healed before that fight (sun stuff) it feels better to deem that an outlier for Supes

It’s still fine for Diana tho since she still is able to fight the slightly stronger then Doomsday Steppenwolf

You could argue that but then we have to get into degrees of weakness and considering Clark seemingly healed before that fight (sun stuff) it feels better to deem that an outlier for Supes

It’s still fine for Diana tho since she still is able to fight the slightly stronger then Doomsday Steppenwolf
Well, I think it's more than possible he just didn't fully heal.

I feel like there can be 2 takes on this.

One where we can assume that no one scales to full power Superman except the Sword Of Rao, and during the last battle in BvS, Superman was not at full power after being exposed to the sun, but did recover his strength. In which case, Doomsday, the rest of the JL members (except Flash and Batman), and even Steppenwolf would only scale to 7-A, scaling from WW harming Doomsday who tanked his own 7-A attack and the 7-A calc for the Trident Of Atlan.

Second we can assume that Doomsday shouldn't be any weaker than Zod and that at the very least should be comparable, if not stronger than Zod. Where we can assume Superman did recover all of his strength during the final battle after being exposed to the sun, especially since we see he has recovered his strength after being weakened by the World Engine. In which case, Doomsday, the rest of the JL members (again excluding Batman and Flash), and Steppenwolf would scale to High 7-A.

If you were to ask me, I personally think Take 1 might make more sense since even after the JL fought Steppenwolf, Batman believed that Superman even before being resurrected and amped by the Mother Boxes could take out Steppenwolf.

Either of these takes we choose, the Old Gods in their prime should be outright 6-C.

Back