• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

Wait, is Aquaman not part of the Snyder continuity?
It's referenced but for reasons I mentioned it shouldn't be
Said reasons include:
  • Mera's Parents being dead despite Nereus being alive
  • Mera being taken in by Atlanna despite this never coming up in Aquaman
  • Atlan looks different
  • His Trident looks different
  • Atlantis has a wholly different aesthetic
  • Arthur never gets his golden armor from the Dead King
  • Aquaman takes place two years after the Snyder Cut when it supposedly takes place just after
Basically it was leading to it but because of the errors and the fact that the Snyder Cut is non canon tells me we shouldn't be using Aquaman. Unless the Cut is canonized in New Gods (I'd be down with Ray Porter coming back) or something we can't be using the fiilm for feats.

Hell IDK about the tie ins since the MOS prequels say it's Kara Zor El but Zack implies it was a man from Krypton ̶i̶n̶b̶4̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶J̶e̶s̶u̶s̶

Yeah Man of Steel and Batman V Superman both take place in the SnyderVerse but we definitely know that takes place within the context of the main universe as well.

So we got either a 7-A or High 7-A for them. Though these both are up for evaluation, what other feats have been calculated that we can go for?

But the bomb is clearly not MCB and Diana wasn’t close to it at all so there is barely any of the energy hitting her. That’s wall level or something.

But the bomb is clearly not MCB and Diana wasn’t close to it at all so there is barely any of the energy hitting her. That’s wall level or something.
How is the boom clearly not mcb? And ya she wasn’t close to it she still clearly did get hit with a decent amount of energy considering it still sent her flying

It didn’t even reach the size of one city block considering she was a dozen meters away and was already falling so it didn’t send her flying so much as it gave her an extra push in the direction she was already going. With the distance between Diana and the epicentre, any energy she took is pocket change. Especially considering there is even a calc for getting launched 20km to the horizon and it’s wall level. Diana has good feats in this movie but the bomb definitely isn’t one of them. Turning the bank wall to dust or even breaking the door is a much better one.

It didn’t even reach the size of one city block considering she was a dozen meters away and was already falling so it didn’t send her flying so much as it gave her an extra push in the direction she was already going. With the distance between Diana and the epicentre, any energy she took is pocket change. Especially considering there is even a calc for getting launched 20km to the horizon and it’s wall level. Diana has good feats in this movie but the bomb definitely isn’t one of them. Turning the bank wall to dust or even breaking the door is a much better one.
It cuts away before we can even see it’s full size. Ya a pretty violent push, but ok fair enough on everything else.

Can someone please explain why Zeus splitting the unity is an outlier in any way?
Before this thread the implication was that Ares killed all the Gods including Zeus, and he didn't really damage or notably harm Steppenwolf who Superman bodied hard. So its a scaling chain of like: Zeus > Motherboxes > Superman > Steppenwolf ~ Ares > Zeus.

Which is why it was previously disregarded. But for the SnyderCut its going to be different keys for everyone and in the main cut we're saying that their old strength is much better than their new strength.

Before this thread the implication was that Ares killed all the Gods including Zeus, and he didn't really damage or notably harm Steppenwolf who Superman bodied hard. So its a scaling chain of like: Zeus > Motherboxes > Superman > Steppenwolf ~ Ares > Zeus.

Which is why it was previously disregarded. But for the SnyderCut its going to be different keys for everyone and in the main cut we're saying that their old strength is much better than their new strength.
...Why is Zeus about Clark again?

Ares isn't > Zeus. You could say Steppenwolf not being damaged by Ares much is the outlier. A lot of the wiki's dceu scaling is incorrect.

Because he shattered the Unity on his own. Superman needed Cyborg's help to do so. In the SnyderCut its basically the same thing.

He killed Zeus and every other Greek God. There's no way he isn't above Zeus.
Zeus used the last of his power to create Themyscira, also wounding Ares. The implication being if Zeus didn't use up the last of his power to make the island, that he also would have survived like Ares.

Because he shattered the Unity on his own. Superman needed Cyborg's help to do so. In the SnyderCut its basically the same thing.

He killed Zeus and every other Greek God. There's no way he isn't above Zeus.
And Zeus was weakened before Ares killed him right?

Zeus used the last of his power to create Themyscira, also wounding Ares. The implication being if Zeus didn't use up the last of his power to make the island, that he also would have survived like Ares.
“When Zeus led the gods to our defence Ares killed them one by one until only Zeus himself remained. Zeus used the last of his power to stop Ares, striking such a blow the God of War was forced to retreat. But Zeus knew, one day, Ares might return to finish his mission, an endless war where mankind would finally destroy themselves and us with them. So Zeus left us a weapon, one powerful enough to kill a god. With his dying breath, Zeus created this island to hide us from the outside world where Ares could not find us and all has been quiet ever since.”

Ares fought Zeus and ten other people and was the one doing all the winning the whole time. The last of his power line implies Zeus was exhausted, unlike Ares and required more power than any thing else he had to even powernull Ares. There is also no implication of Zeus surviving at all since he knew he didn’t kill Ares (who is powerless rn) and knew that if he came back, he would finish to the job and chose to leave behind the god killer and raise Themyscira with his dying breath because he couldn’t beat Ares and needed a place for Diana to be raised by the Amazons until she could.

The only implications in the backstory is that Zeus chose to be productive about dying and that in true typical Greek fashion, the son surpassed the father.

Which we’ve obviously debunked but I think this was linked to Ares being weakened as well
Tbh the Snyder Cut’s Zeus is likely relative to Superman

It’s still not as good as the TC where he’s > Revived Superman who’s > Steppenwolf who’s > The League which is > Weakened Supes

I’d say no cuz if they weren’t specifically referring to something we see in Theatrical, it should be non canon as Joss was the guy in charge at that point.

I'd say so

We could probably use them for MOS and BVS regardless but if we ever get a Watchparty for JL or something that'd obviously be exclusive to his cut

I know

That's why I mentioned we'd be able to use his statements for BVS and MOS in both continuities (including the SnyderVerse)

I think it's the assumption he'd grow by flexing his powers.

But I definitely agree we shouldn't assume he grew in power, especially for the SnyderVerse since Supes is just above everyone
I think him flexing his powers more would just make him more skilled in there usage seeing as he was noob in MoS

Back