• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics Description and Citation Corrections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator
Superman (Post-Flashpoint)

Solar System level (Evenly fought against Orio's Post-Flashpoint Avatar and gave him more trouble than blasts from Mogo did. Stopped Brainiac's larger-than-Earth ship from crashing into Earth with help from the Martian Manhunter. Pushed a Kryptonite Moo)

He is rated as Solar System level as scaled from Orio (Post-Flashpoint). However, the description references Large Planet/Dwarf Star level feats.

Mogo the Living Planet

Without keys, his profile is scaling to both Post Crisis and Post Flashpoint. On another note, I believe this blog post should be used as reference over the Naruto Forums one.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...lashpoint_DC:_Mogo_Lights_Up_a_Dying_Universe

That's because Mogo doesn't yet have separate pages for Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint. The Mogo feat involved in the scaling is Post-Flashpoint.

I suppose that some of the linked references could be moved to a feats list further down the page then.

@KLOL506

Was Matthew's calculation accepted?

Well, the calculation needs to have been accepted by calc group members specifically.

It seems like it was accepted by some and rejected by others the last time around, so it was left in limbo.

You can ask DontTalkDT, Ugarik, Antoniofer, and Executor N0 to evaluate it. They are reliable.

Well, then it can probably be used as a reference.

Two keys seem fine, but wasn't Volthoom supposed to be far stronger than individual Green Lantern Corps members?

Looking at it, base Volthoom is scaled to Post-Crisis characters for some reason.

He obviously shouldn't be, as the event involving him happened after the Flashpoint story.

Firestorm808 said:
How far are we in getting the New 52 pages/keys completed?
I am not sure. You can check through our DC Comics pages for inaccurate references if you wish.

In regards to the OP, that's done. I can get to the rest of the New 52 revisions later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back