• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Phantom Stranger (Post-Crisis)

Immortality 1 existed for centuries this is obvious but good

Acausality (type 4; Operates on a different law of physics then the rest of the DC Universe)

Power Modification (Cast a spell on Superman that essentially made him immune to Arion's magic and Obliga to Etriga to transform into Jason Blood

Pocket dimension manipulation (Break the defenses of the Specter's pocket dimension)

Resurrection (semi revives etriga

Ap restricts the swamp thing

The Phantom Stranger (Post flashpoint)

Enhanced cosmic awareness (scans the multiverse)

Fire manipulation (here)

Mordru

Lifting Strength, size alteration and energy manipulation (alters its size at galactic levels)

Gravity manipulation (here)

Trasmutation (Beats Dr Fate, turns Hawkgirl and Black Canary into birds, and Atom Smasher into a painting.)

Power absorption (Mordru absorbed all the magic of the universe-247 and He's been chasing Lords of Order and Chaos and stealing his power.)

Bfr (here)

Likey Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Goes to eat the speed force)

No-colpore, body control, and Regenerationn (high) (Mordru has no real body,) (is just energy like all the Lords of Chaos and Order.)

Forcefields and Electricity manipulation (here)

Immunity to age manipulation (hourman declares that mordru has no beginning or end)

Mind manipulation (mindhax the legio)

Ap (He has been chasing Lords of Order and Chaos and stealing his power.)

Speed (catch flash)

Doctor fate (classic)

No-colpore, body control, and Regenerationn (high) (scale Mordru has no real body,is just energy like all the Lords of Chaos and Order.) The powers of doctors should be divided

Anti life equatio

Nigh ominciente y law manipulation(anti-life is the key to open the barrier that hides the mystical source that is hidden from the eyes of Gods and mortals)

Darkness manipulation(with the ALE, you can create shadow demons and turn it into whatever you want)

Resistance to anti-life powers (Anti-life users are resistant to the powers of other users, this is not simply because the 100% ALE is greater than a fraction of the ALE because darkseid that thanks to his part of the scott equation cannot completely enslave him, this is basically what explains mobius not to be affected by the ties of the Amazons since they are hax lower than the ALE)

The anti monitor and darkseid should have the ALE as optional equipment

You should ask Eficiente and Firestorm808 to comment here.

Apart from Acausality, Nigh-Omniscience and Law Manip, I guess everything seems fine.

Acausality (type 4; Operates on a different law of physics then the rest of the DC Universe)
This would be good if it had more context, but I can't really justify Acausality based on this.

Cast a spell on Superman that essentially made him immune to Arion's magic
This looks more like Power Bestowal if anything. The other two seem good though.

Pocket dimension manipulation (Break the defenses of the Specter's pocket dimension)
I'm not sure this would constitute as Pocket Reality Manipulation, since it was the Specter (or at least an aspect of him) that called him.

Mordru absorbed all the magic of the universe-247
I guess this would count as soul absorption as well.

Likey Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Goes to eat the speed force)
I'm not sure this would be Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, since similar things have happened before with absorbing the speed force of a user.

Nigh ominciente y law manipulation(anti-life is the key to open the barrier that hides the mystical source that is hidden from the eyes of Gods and mortals)
Don't see either of that here.

Everything else looks fine.

>Immortality 1 existed for centuries this is obvious but good

Longevity then, not Immortality.

>"Power Modification (Cast a spell on Superman that essentially made him immune to Arion's magic and Obliga to Etriga to transform into Jason Blood"

He didn't, he gave him a shield that could take some magic attacks for at least a while, that's Power Bestowal. The other is Power Nullification, but the first use of it has him using an item he doesn't always have with him.

I don't like how this looks with the little I saw, and I will have to unfollow this thread now, sorry. I have a lot of stuff to do in other threads first, including others made by the same guy who made this one that are just as disorganized.

My judgements

TBA | The Phantom Stranger (Post-Crisis)

Accepted | Immortality 1 (existed for centuries)

Not sure of the extent of being differrent | Acausality (type 4; Operates on a different law of physics then the rest of the DC Universe)

Rejected, see Eficiente above | Power Modification (Cast a spell on Superman that essentially made him immune to Arion's magic and Obliga to Etriga to transform into Jason Blood

I don't see how that's ressurection | Resurrection (semi revives etriga)

Not sure what scaling you are suggesting | AP (restricts the swamp thing)

TBA | The Phantom Stranger (Post-Flashpoint)

Enhanced cosmic awareness (scans the multiverse)

Fire manipulation (here)

TBA | Mordru, Which version? Pre or Post Crisis

Likely Pre-Crisis | Lifting Strength, size alteration and energy manipulation (alters its size at galactic levels)

Pre-Crisis Accepted | Gravity manipulation (here)

Post-Crisis Trasmutation Accepted (Beats Dr Fate, turns Hawkgirl and Black Canary into birds, and Atom Smasher into a painting.)

Power absorption (Mordru absorbed all the magic of the universe-247 and He's been chasing Lords of Order and Chaos and stealing his power.)

Bfr (here)

Post-Crisis Not sure if eating it means he can manipulate it. | Likey Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Goes to eat the speed force)

No-colpore, body control, and Regenerationn (high) (Mordru has no real body,) (is just energy like all the Lords of Chaos and Order.)

Forcefields and Electricity manipulation (here)

Immunity to age manipulation (hourman declares that mordru has no beginning or end)

Pre-Crisis Mordru Accepted | Mind manipulation (mindhax the legio)

Ap (He has been chasing Lords of Order and Chaos and stealing his power.)

Speed (catch flash)

TBA | Doctor fate (classic)

No-colpore, body control, and Regenerationn (high) (scale Mordru has no real body,is just energy like all the Lords of Chaos and Order.) The powers of doctors should be divided

TBA | Anti life equatio

Nigh ominciente and law manipulation(anti-life is the key to open the barrier that hides the mystical source that is hidden from the eyes of Gods and mortals)

Darkness manipulation(with the ALE, you can create shadow demons and turn it into whatever you want)

Resistance to anti-life powers (Anti-life users are resistant to the powers of other users, this is not simply because the 100% ALE is greater than a fraction of the ALE because darkseid that thanks to his part of the scott equation cannot completely enslave him, this is basically what explains mobius not to be affected by the ties of the Amazons since they are hax lower than the ALE)

The anti monitor and darkseid should have the ALE as optional equipment

What Ogbunabali and Firestorm have both accepted can probably be applied.

Thank you for helping out.

I have unlocked the pages. You have to be extremely careful to edit properly according to our Common Editing Mistakes page though.

Tell me here when you are done.

Also, only add what has been accepted, and nothing else whatsoever.

ready you can close the profiles and sorry for the delay the power went out and I went out to do something.

I had to fix quite a lot of grammar and structure issues with your edits. Please take a look at my corrections, so you learn for the future.

Thanks.

Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back