• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Goku NPI addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple thread to add NPI to DBS Goku, Vegeta and Future Trunks.

In this video we clearly see them hitting Infinite Zamasu, who's lost his physicaly body entirely and has started fusing with the Universe's space, clearly hitting him and dispersing him a bit (even if it did no real / lasting damage.) ;
Zamasu takes over the sky Dragon Ball Super Episode 67 HD-0
Zamasu takes over the sky Dragon Ball Super Episode 67 HD-0

I think this should be enough to give all 3 of them some form of NPI.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Considering it had absolutely no effect on Infinite Zamasu, I disagree.
It clearly hit him and disperse him temporarily, NPI doesn't mean you have to hurt whatever you're interacting with, just the attacks and Zamasu clearly reacting / interacting with each other clearly show NPI.

would it be via energy blasts only?

And I don't think it should be limited to the Trio, as they don't have some special condition in their ki that would let them hit Zamasu yet other characters like Jiren or say, Gohan wouldn't be able to.

Omegas03 said:
would it be via energy blasts only?
And I don't think it should be limited to the Trio, as they don't have some special condition in their ki that would let them hit Zamasu yet other characters like Jiren or say, Gohan wouldn't be able to.
I don't know but since their ki aura is around their body, it should still work with a punch either way.

I don't think it should be limited to those three either but i'm not used to making thread so i just went for the 3 who directly show the feat on screen.

It has no effect on zamasu because he was way stronger than the trio, that's why it just explodes and creates a ripple effect.

I would argue that IZ is actually intangible (maybe insustantial), but I doubt it since he physically launch [tangible] ki through his mouths.

I don't understand how throwing normal energy make him lose his Non-physical status TBH, we have lots of characters who do that, hell even ghosts throwing lightning around isn't rare, it's not like Zamasu's mouths were real physical mouth IMO.

He used Ki before, becoming intangible or not shouldn't change what he use to attack in response to being hit by a ki attack, especialy while near mindless.

Antoniofer said:
Ok, fai, but first, why do we assume he is intangible to begin with?
Because he fused with the space-time of the universe and generaly that's considered intangible / non-physical, his physical body was also completly destroyed IIRC.

He seems to physically cover the earth's surface, like some kind of force-field/cloud. He may be formless, but not necessary [entirely] intangible.

Infinite zamasu is his soul, and if his existence was able to affect space time that would already make him 4D.

The cloud thing is just how it look from earth, when Zeno erase him, we clearly see he extend beyond that here :
Future Zeno-Sama Appears And Kills Zamasu! English Sub HD
Future Zeno-Sama Appears And Kills Zamasu! English Sub HD

It clearly hit him and disperse him temporarily, NPI doesn't mean you have to hurt whatever you're interacting with, just the attacks and Zamasu clearly reacting / interacting with each other clearly show NPI.

It doesn't disperse him, the beams get nullified with it even being stated that they had no effect on Zamasu.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It doesn't disperse him, the beams get nullified with it even being stated that they had no effect on Zamasu.

What we see on video say otherwise, there is a clear impact that disperse the faces a bit.

Once again, not doing any damage doesn't affect NPI.

Yeah, I known he extended beyond earth, but he still covered it by some kind of force-field, I got reasons to believe it may not be intangible. Also, being 4-D doesn't mean someone is intangible to a 3-D (but people always shift the definition of X-D, who knows what is the use of that word now).

that was him becoming the earth and then he would spread to all the physical stuff as a result of fusing with the universe. 4D beings can't be touched, a being can be called 4th dimensional but still have physical qualities, zamasu shows no such thing.

I'm not sure about intangibility but he clearly wasn't physicaly IMO, his body had litteraly just been entirely destroyed and he fused with space-time, a pretty inangible thing IMO and was crossing into another timeline.

@Dragomer What the video shows is the beams getting canceled out because they're unable to affect Zamasu. That would be like giving a person non-physical interaction for being smacked by a ghost. Unless you have another instance where they actually affect a non-physical being, the ability should not be added.

The beams aren't canceled, they clearly hit him, have an impact and disperse the faces even if he quickly reform because he is A : Immortal and B : Stronger than them.

Someone smacking a ghost would 200% have NPI.

Goku hitting Hit's intangible attacks is another exemple of it.

Also nothing say NPI need multiple showings to be accepted.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Dragomer What the video shows is the beams getting canceled out because they're unable to affect Zamasu. That would be like giving a person non-physical interaction for being smacked by a ghost. Unless you have another instance where they actually affect a non-physical being, the ability should not be added.
Unless you can back this up, your interpretation is JUST AS Valid as Dragomer's. Especially since Zamasu cancelling out enemy beams isn't actually a displayed ability of his skillset, and even if you do assume that he cancelled it out then Infinite Zamasu should get Passive Power Nullification since he cancelled out their Beams.

No, in the style of your example, it's like trying to punch a ghost, hitting them, but dealing no damage because it's plainly stronger than you.

Then there's also Goku going "If only I had a Senzu", implying he thought he could've done something if he was at his full strength. Which would be IMPOSSIBLE if he was unable to interact with Zamasu in the first place.

Also Zamasu lost his physical body. Like that's the whole point of Infinite Zamasu; that he lost physical form.

Yeah regardless of whether you actually put a dent in the wall, you are physically able to hit the wall.

This same logic applies here

Zamasu is not a wall though Zamasu was the Universe, Living Energy, a Soul embodiment.
C2d59a24de582bd561817335bcbc771e70ed1d46r1-483-273 hq
6644112-8933912759-F7df5
B21249f9178874428d2fc19b13299193a4a6776fr1-729-2048v2 hq

Agree with what Antoniofer said about it seems like he's created a tangible wall around the planet, also in the gif AwkguyDB posted, if Goku and co had hit the Zamasu that was actually expanding across space like that that, the one that isn't opaque I'd agree with this, but the part they hit has no reason to be assumed intangible. So disagree.

Purgy said:
Agree with what Antoniofer said about it seems like he's created a tangible wall around the planet, also in the gif AwkguyDB posted, if Goku and co had hit the Zamasu that was actually expanding across space like that that, the one that isn't opaque I'd agree with this, but the part they hit has no reason to be assumed intangible. So disagree.
You missed the part where literally the scans under support him being merged with an intangible object.

AwkguyDB said:
Purgy said:
You missed the part where literally the scans under support him being merged with an intangible object.
I didn't miss anything that you posted. The other things you posted are clearly referring to the Zamasu faces flying off into space and merging with the universe. There's zero indication that the stationary spherical wall Zamasu face thing surrounding the planet is intangible, definitely not sufficient enough evidence for them to be granted NPI imo.

Why should we assume zamasu is physical just because he looks like it, if he can fuse with space time then he's already intangible and non coporeal, 4D beings can literally be of any size and can still look physical. Alduin from elder scrolls transcends liner time and can live in between different time periods.

Akreious said:
I don't like how people are just assuming something Zamasu has never been confirmed to do nor been able to do just to fit their own views.
Again, literally the entire point of Infinite Zamasu is that he fused with the timeline and lost physical form.
100% AGREE

And again people are ignoring the scans

Gowasu literally states he was becoming the very Universe itself.

Iisdude1 said:
4D beings can literally be of any size and can still look physical. Alduin from elder scrolls transcends liner time and can live in between different time periods.
Uh, no? Im 99% sure you have to actually fully fuse with space-time in a whole universe before you become 4-D, anything smaller in scale isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back