• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the entire discussion above, but is anyone hoping Gohan recovers from his decline? This time, PERMANENTLY.

Dudes, this is a DBS discussion thread not a Bash OPMtards, Supetards, Screwattards thread, can you get back on topic please, make a separate thread dedicated to that topic, sooner or latter a staff member would tell you guys the same thing

ZeoParadox said:
I didn't read the entire discussion above, but is anyone hoping Gohan recovers from his decline? This time, PERMANENTLY.
Hopefully, toriyama brings him back to his prime.

DBZMLP: Sorry about that, won't happen again.

Personally I think hes gonna be his universe 3 counterpart or a Makaioshin version of him

Problam with my theory is ,how does he know Goku and the gang

I like to let everybody have their own opinions.............and then shove the facts and feats down their biased nonsensical throats :)

Gokuiscool144 said:
The dream.... Beerus 2-C. Whis 2-C maybe just hitting 2-B. And Zeno somehow pulling of a 2-A.. ONE CAN ONLY DREAM :'(
I wrote something similar earlier, just that I'm 100% sure that Whis/Vados are 2B's and need a confirmation.

The Queen Diclonius I think that Black is kind of a creation of Zamasu, that would make sense when he calls himself as higher than the "humans".

The Queen Diclonius said:
Oh God, wouldn't that be so lovely if they were 2-B? And Zeno takes the cake with 2-A! The downplayers' heads would explode! ^_^
That's interesting. And it makes complete sense.
Lovely isn't the word I would use. I don't watch Dragonball to stick it to downplayed, I watch it because I enjoy the fights and the power progression. Too big of jumps is what killed my enthusiasm in the first place, it took time manipulation and time travel to get me interested again. Well, that and wanting to see more Beerus, since I have to accept the fact I will never get as much krillin as I want.

^Hers is my my rating

Beerus- High 3-A with a bunch of destruction type hax (atomization and such)

Whis-Low or flatout 2-C (with a bunch of unique and intresting tecniques)

Zeno-High 2-A (So that we now there is no way in hell Goku and Vegeta will catch up to him any time soon so he will be there ultimate Goal also plenty of absurd hax)

Goku and Vegeta- With SSB around Beerus and with kaio ken around Whis (With plenty of Hax resistence)

Vegito-I want the series to end in an Epic fight between Zeno and Vegito where Zeno keeps using ridicules attacks and Vegito to keep multiplying his power with Kaioken then healing his body with the with whatever regen he has to counter Zeno but I do want for Vegito to ultimatly lose

^That seems about right. I just want them to build Goku and Vegeta to that level, learn the abilities, not just have them granted via offhand comments Or scaling. Ideally, I would like Goku and vegeta to learn different haxes, or build different types of reisistances, for added individuality, then Vegito gets everything.

Pffft, yeah right,not to be mean but Toriyama would never end the series like that. I mean yeah he takes a lot of advice from us-the fans but not that much. Also he likes Vegeta but he doesn't like him that much, he did have a chance to make him shine SO many times yet he just shove him off eventually, every damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back