• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those guys of the resistance (the humans who fought goku) have balls ... but they're also really stupid. All human weapons and armies cannot even damage him and yet they're trying to trap him with explosives ...

Even king Piccolo was strong enough to solo all human armies!

The Queen Diclonius said:
Yes, sorry, but it's just stupid. It makes him look macho. If you're into that kinda thing, eh, whatever, but I hate it. I prefer a more "sensitive" Goku look.
Pfft, I don't like sensitive, in fights even less. Eh, different tastes I guess.

Man, about that "human weapons" vs Black thing, I can already imagine what the downplayers will say.

So, travelling across 3 Universes in a certain amount of time, can't wait to see the possible calc, what's even more awesome is that calc would likely result in a possible upgrade for the God Tiers in terms of speed, this could possibly be the best speed feat in Super yet, depending on how long Whis takes to go to Universe 10

Aneta97 said:
Yes, sorry, but it's just stupid. It makes him look macho. If you're into that kinda thing, eh, whatever, but I hate it. I prefer a more "sensitive" Goku look.
Pfft, I don't like sensitive, in fights even less. Eh, different tastes I guess.
Man, about that "human weapons" vs Black thing, I can already imagine what the downplayers will say.
Bah he wasn't hurt by weapons, explosives or buildings (not even a scratch) so downplayers can't say anything about it. And also it was already established black Goku destroyed several planets already (now that I think about it, that means black goku can somehow survive in space).

DBZMLP12345 said:
So, travelling across 3 Universes in a certain amount of time, can't wait to see the possible calc, what's even more awesome is that calc would likely result in a possible upgrade for the God Tiers in terms of speed, this could possibly be the best speed feat in Super yet, depending on how long Whis takes to go to Universe 10
Who said 3 universe?

Aimenaltair said:
DBZMLP12345 said:
Who said 3 universe?
If universes are in order then they have to cross U7, U8, and U9 to reach U10.

3 universes and apparently that white hair dude does have 2 earrings if black is that presistent on killing the humans could he be a defected god hence him having only one earring

The Living Tribunal1 said:
still waiting for confirmation of infinite timelines or worlds :(
Would be wicked indeed, hoping Akira takes notes from the various DB video games that mention Countless/Endless Timelines, but we will have to wait and see

DBZMLP12345 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
still waiting for confirmation of infinite timelines or worlds :(
Would be wicked indeed, hoping Akira takes notes from the various DB video games that mention Countless/Endless Timelines, but we will have to wait and see
well there is already a (lol) hypothesis thaat toriyama observs online vs forums

sooooo we mite get infinitely many universes/ worlds eventually :)

Well, duh, he did overlook DBOnline and Xenoverse, so those particular statements about infinite timelines was probably writen BY him. Why wouldn't it be?

Idk if this has been said before, but in the newest episode of Dragonball Super, Black apparently says something along the lines of: "I'm from a much higher place than you.", during a flashback when Trunks' asks why he's killing all the humans.

well obviously he has some conection with the Kais, specifically Zamasu, we'll se more of that on the next episode I think.

black must have a very high lv intellect because he said he's travel across the universe and knows everything in it

also black is pretty weird but he's cool

I had heard something about Black's plans yesterday.

All humanoids in DBU are called "humans" (õ║║Úûô Ninge).

Even Ginyu and Vegeta had used that word before, in the original manga, to refer to themselves.

So ... People like Frieza, Ginyu, the Saiyans, Oolong, general earthlings ... they are all "humans".

Basically, Black is going to do a massive genocide.

TakatoBlue said:
I had heard something about Black's plans yesterday.
All humanoids in DBU are called "humans" (õ║║Úûô Ninge).

Even Ginyu and Vegeta had used that word before, in the original manga, to refer to themselves.

So ... People like Frieza, Ginyu, the Saiyans, Oolong, general earthlings ... they are all "humans".

Basically, Black is going to do a massive genocide.
oh god black is chara confirmed XD but seriously massive genocide oh boy things get darker from here on out

O Akira has REALLY gotten mad at Evolution and brought out all the big guns ! I LOVE IT! Keep it coming Akira-sensei!

Doesn't it seem pretty cool and ironic that black called humans low intellect beings, yet a human was able to temporarily blind him a few minutes later.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
oh god black is chara confirmed XD but seriously massive genocide oh boy things get darker from here on out
I would make fanart of those two if I could draw worth a damn. lol
Same too bad i suck at drawing :d

He always gets that butch haircut in his adult Super Saiyan forms, which is all right, but Gohan IS sensitive, and his hairstyle in base should reflect that. But for real, since I prefer the infinitely superior ROF cut, surely you can agree that briefly switching it to that style and then instantly reverting to that old style was pointless, right? It was basically teasing me with something I liked better, then snatching it away again. Hell, even the Japanese prefer the ROF cut outside the gay shippers!

Well, it makes sense that I would agree with the gay shipper hehe Okay,lets agree that we disagree lol

Aneta97 said:
He always gets that butch haircut in his adult Super Saiyan forms, which is all right, but Gohan IS sensitive, and his hairstyle in base should reflect that. But for real, since I prefer the infinitely superior ROF cut, surely you can agree that briefly switching it to that style and then instantly reverting to that old style was pointless, right? It was basically teasing me with something I liked better, then snatching it away again. Hell, even the Japanese prefer the ROF cut outside the gay shippers!
Well, it makes sense that I would agree with the gay shipper hehe Okay,lets agree that we disagree lol
Personally, I'd say keep Gohan's ROF hairstyle for base form, and then switch to the butch cut as he powers up to Super Saiyan and/or "Mystic" form and becomes super badass, like on this here gif.

I just want 3 things for super other than a good plot. One minor thing and two big things.

Minor

-Atomic Destruction/Some Hax

Major

- Infinite Timelines

-Major Speed Feat

I pray that Gohan loses that god-forsaken track suit in the next episode and starts to become a badass again with Trunks' encouragement and has the old original hair style maybe the BOG, not the nerdy one.

Nibbler3100 said:
I pray that Gohan loses that god-forsaken track suit in the next episode and starts to become a badass again with Trunks' encouragement and has the old original hair style maybe the BOG, not the nerdy one.
Words of wisdom! We agree on that!

I've been saying that Beerus is definitely at least 2-C(you saw my list earlier right?), I just want it confirmed in the series,for me just seeing him here on the same level as Goku makes me scratch my head. I think we all want the same things out of the series at this point xD

Nibbler3100 said:
(shudder)
Please, no more discussions about the butch cut. I'll go mad.

Man, it would be SO cool if Beerus was 2-C! I can't even imagine how the downplayers would react if he could destroy the entire space-time structure of Universe 7!
i sure hope he ends up being shown as a 2-C :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back