• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would make fanart of those two if I could draw worth a damn. lol

I can draw but I refuse after Undertrash ruined my life.

People weren't wrong when they said that this wiki had the better part of the db fandom.I expected this thread to have deteriorated into a discussion about pedo trunks.

(shudder)
Please, no more discussions about the butch cut. I'll go mad.

Man, it would be SO cool if Beerus was 2-C! I can't even imagine how the downplayers would react if he could destroy the entire space-time structure of Universe 7!

i sure hope he ends up being shown as a 2-C :<

Don't we all Tribunal

Yes, i also hope that Beerus becomes a 2-C and all the others god tier have an upgrade because of the different space-time structure between universes, that IMO is the most logical conclusion given that it appears as if the universes are completly separed from each other everytime they have shown them at us as spheres, but i have this worry about Toriyama not even giving it a mention because he doesn't care about all that stuff.

I must be in the minority then, cause I do not want Beerus being that powerful. I don't care if another character reaches it, or they I produce someone who is, but I like Beerus where he is at.

PostmodernD said:
I must be in the minority then, cause I do not want Beerus being that powerful. I don't care if another character reaches it, or they I produce someone who is, but I like Beerus where he is at.
No you're not alone i still don't want anyone besides zeno and zarama being tier 2 because of the ridiculous backlash it would cause, people would be hyped and we would have a lot of mismatches against dbs characters because they don't have the hax to compete with other tier 2's, they need to get some good hax or hax resistance first before they become tier 2 imo because i don't want to have to see matches like beerus vs hades (saint seiya) or whis vs arceus.

The real cal howard said:
Not gonna lie, one of my first matches that I've made was Palkia vs Whis and Vados.
Which would end with a stomp in palkia's favor seeing as the former can reality warp and the latter can't. Dbs characters would be at the bottom of tier 2 if they actually made it there as a lot of tier 2 characters can reality warp while dbs seems to be hesitant on giving any characters short of zeno and possibly zarama any good hax. I love dragon ball and i want them to get stronger but i don't want to see them get stomped over and over again because they have no good hax to compete with others in their tier, if they do get to tier 2 i think we might have to ban matchups between dbs characters and anyone in their tier unless dbs characters get a massive speed boost, i am talking saint seiya level speed that makes it so they speed blitz so hax isn't that big of a problem but even then that can only get you so far.

Well I mean, they are universe travelling in future episodes, but that'll only get them into the MFTL+ range, or at least further. They're never gonna get immesurable. At best, with wank to the extreme (not that I'd mind), infinite.

On a related note, what if they become haxless 1-As?

Well I mean, they are universe travelling in future episodes, but that'll only get them into the MFTL+ range, or at least further. They're never gonna get immesurable. At best, with wank to the extreme (not that I'd mind), infinite.
That is going to be a good speed feat in the next episodes if they tell us how long it wil take which i am pretty sure they will.Becoming tier 1-A's that's a big of massive jump in power don't you think? Even zeno at best at this moment depending on whether or not infinite timelines exist would be 2-A at best much less reaching tier 1 and he is currently the be all end all. Reaching tier 1-A means being higher dimensional beings and we haven't even gotten a 4-D being yet though i think zeno might be 4-D or even 5-D. Being a higher dimensional being basically means you have hax it's kind of a requirement, it's impossible for anyone in dbs at the moment to reach tier 1 short of zeno and that's kinda streching it. And from a story standpoint i don't think dragon ball will ever reach tier 1 level (yea i know the same was said about them being universe level but this is a different ball game here), unless toriyama wants to completely go against everything dragon ball is about which is the fights specifically ki blasts and punching and go on a dimensional level where that is non-existent i don't think it will happen.

I'm aware. That's why I said if. I am 100% sure they won't surpass tier 2. Heck, even with all this talk, I expect them to stay where they are in every category (though wishful thinking is a thing). They could become 1-A if they just state something like "By the way, Zen'o is beyond the concept of dimensions" although Akira would never do that.

They could become 1-A if they just state something like "By the way, Zen'o is beyond the concept of dimensions" and that statement is never contradicted.
ftfy

The problem is, this is Toriyama we're talking about. Even if a statement like that was made, he'd probably have Zen'o fall into like...a small ditch or something and sprain his ankle.

That is going to be a good speed feat in the next episodes if they tell us how long it wil take which i am pretty sure they will.Becoming tier 1-A's that's a big of massive jump in power don't you think? Even zeno at best at this moment depending on whether or not infinite timelines exist would be 2-A at best much less reaching tier 1 and he is currently the be all end all. Reaching tier 1-A means being higher dimensional beings and we haven't even gotten a 4-D being yet though i think zeno might be 4-D or even 5-D. Being a higher dimensional being basically means you have hax it's kind of a requirement, it's impossible for anyone in dbs at the moment to reach tier 1 short of zeno and that's kinda streching it. And from a story standpoint i don't think dragon ball will ever reach tier 1 level (yea i know the same was said about them being universe level but this is a different ball game here), unless toriyama wants to completely go against everything dragon ball is about which is the fights specifically ki blasts and punching and go on a dimensional level where that is non-existent i don't think it will happen.

It is a whole different ball game and I myself a big fan of Dragonball doubt they'll touch any higher dimension beyond the 4th, but it can't hurt to have wishful thinking, I would be greatly satisfied if they reach 2-A, but I would be jumping to high heaven if they reach 1-A or high 1-A, and become a very hax-immune verse to where you basically HAVE to fight them in non-haxed combat with sufficient speed, speed irrelevancy at 1-A is good, omnipresence is where I feel that it's a bit over the top and doesn't suit Dragonball

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
ftfy

The problem is, this is Toriyama we're talking about. Even if a statement like that was made, he'd probably have Zen'o fall into like...a small ditch or something and sprain his ankle.
Inconsistencies? In DB? Impossible XD (remembers Champa hurting his leg from hitting the table).

TheMightyRegulator said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
ftfy

Inconsistencies? In DB? Impossible XD (remembers Champa hurting his leg from hitting the table).
Table is universal nuff said XP

It would honestly kill any enthusiasm I have left for the series XD

I'd prefer their power levels stay roughly where they are at, maybe with some mi or jumps, and get some has sprinkled in. Again, feel like I am in the minority there.

More than anything, I just want more Beerus action. Don't really care what he does, would just like to see him cut loose. He's become my second favorite character in all of Dragonball, and would like the spotlight put on him for a while.

The Gods (mainly Beerus and Champa imo) reeeeaaalllyy need to cut loose. After all this time they are still holding strong with the "I'm obviously far more powerful than what I've shown off" routine. The fight that took place in the manga between Beerus and Champa was a good start and we could use some followup to that action.

Shock97 said:
The Gods (mainly Beerus and Champa imo) reeeeaaalllyy need to cut loose. After all this time they are still holding strong with the "I'm obviously far more powerful than what I've shown off" routine. The fight that took place in the manga between Beerus and Champa was a good start and we could use some followup to that action.
Exactly how I feel. Heck, I would love an arc that follows Beerus as a temporary main character. Solidify his feats (though personally, I'd like that to stay in the universal range) and toss in some of his abilities he hasn't revealed yet. If I had to speculate, I'd say he would have some form of time manipulation. The Beerus/Champa fight would be a good starting point.

Maybe I will get to see him fight Black.

That would be cool. I'm pulling for Toyotaro to eventually do his own official DB spinoff at somepoint. Maybe a series focusing on the Gods daily routine.

Xali990 said:
People weren't wrong when they said that this wiki had the better part of the db fandom.I expected this thread to have deteriorated into a discussion about pedo trunks.
Mai is like, 50 years old. It's fine.

Xali990 said:
Honest to god, I haven't ran into any of the negative part of the db fandom throughout my time on the internet.

LTB2000 said:
Xali990 said:
Honest to god, I haven't ran into any of the negative part of the db fandom throughout my time on the internet.
Lucky you.

I haven't really, blame the OPM tards for ruining my experience in the internet.

Ugh.Those. And the Supertards.Just ugh.

I want those 2-A(ish) feats so bad, like, make Whis/Vados zoop through 1-12th universe in an hour or make Zen'o travel in 1 second everywhere he wants (without teleport!) Asking too much, but hey, sinse the series is going in that direction and we have a LOT to go,why not?

Yes, that would be awesome. and in my opinion, OPM tards, supertards, and screwattards are the worst fandom out there since they don't know what they're talking about when it comes to using dbz characters in vs matchups.

LTB2000 said:
Yes, that would be awesome. and in my opinion, OPM tards, supertards, and screwattards are the worst fandom out there since they don't know what they're talking about when it comes to using dbz characters in vs matchups.
Pretty much all it is nowadays is "go watch ScrewAttack GvS" or "Saitama/Superman is limitless, Goku is not", it's really annoying and dumb, but half the people on the Internet don't know that most Frieza Saga tiers are bare minimum Dwarf Star+ Star level and relativistic to FTL+, and any other channel that does Vs. battles are "copying ScrewAttack" it almost makes me wish deadliest warrior wasn't made so Death Battle wouldn't be a thing... ALMOST.

That is literally the worst argument I've had the pleasure to not hear from someone who was serious lol.

Yeah seriously boros has stats similar to scouter vegeta and if we count filler nappa could beat Boros possibly raditz with filler it so sad honestly that they use that argument. Boros may be a reference to goku's ssj transformations but that doesn't mean Boros is as strong as goku well maybe downplayed goku or goku when he fought scouter vegeta

That is literally the worst argument I've had the pleasure to not hear from someone who was serious lol.
I'm not kidding you, if you were in a few arguments with the OPMtards, you can EASILY predict what they're gonna say to "prove" why saitama is better.

Pannacolier: someone really fast or a really powerful warping device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back