• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBGT and DBZ vs Black WarGreymon X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, who wins? its basically everyone from Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT vs Black WarGreymon X, I noticed the recent upgrade that WarGreymon X and MetalGarurumon X got that put them both at Solid 3-B, can the sheer number of characters overwhelm the Digimon?

All DB Characters

Black WarGreymon X

I just checked Black WarGreymon's profile. He is only 5-B, which makes this a ungodly stomp thread.

And even if he were, 3-B, he would stomp in return, as no one from Z or GT are that powerful.

Sheoth said:
I just checked Black WarGreymon's profile. He is only 5-B, which makes this a ungodly stomp thread.
And even if he were, 3-B, he would stomp in return, as no one from Z or GT are that powerful.

He should be 3-B since he's equals with WarGreymon X. I'll go fix that.

Even still, this is a huge stomp thread since he is 3-B...

Alakabamm said:
Isn't he pretty slow though? Dragon Ball might have some hax.
I mean, I guess. But one attack from him could literally wipe everyone out at once.

Well, that's why I didn't equalize speed in this match, Black WarGreymon X would indeed have the higher Attack Potency, but the DB characters would still be faster, but how far into 3-B would Black WarGreymon be though? Cause people like SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT Goku may pose a threat, I mean, both know Kaioken which should give their strength a nice boost, then they both also know Dragon Fist, an attack which SSJ4 Goku used to destroy Omega's body whom was mopping the floor with him previously, EOGT Goku could also gather energy for a Universal Spirit Bomb, he could also absorb that to further increase his power like he did in the Andriod 13 movie, and the sheer number of people in DB could distract Black WarGreymon, I mean, the majority of the cast should already be faster then them, it really depends on the scenario, all of the other characters could give Gogeta and Goku time to power up, we have no clue how powerful SSJ4 Gogeta really is anyway, he should also know Kaioken since Goku is apart of him, we have no idea how stronger Hero's Legacy Goku is either, for all we know he could be stronger then SSJ4 Gogeta, imagine that Goku absorbing a Universal Spirit Bomb then turning SSJ4 then using a Kaioken amped Dragon Fist

The thing is, Gogeta is their best hope, but he is still vastly outclassed as well. Kaioken doesn't really matter since they are already super saiyans. The Universal spirit bomb isnt actually universal in AP either, and everyone could literally go down in a single blow. Thats how big the power difference is. The slightly higher speed isn't enough to compensate I'm afraid...

yeah the speed isn't going to make any difference. they have no hax good enough to win.

it's a stomp.

Damn, nuts, anyway, how far above FTL would the GT Top Tiers be anyway? Cause DBZ seemed to have hit FTL speeds as early back as the Frieza Saga, it's been a long time since then with the Cell and Buu Saga's, because of the recent downgrade for the Buu Saga cast, Beginning Of GT Base Goku alone should already be Top Tier in Buu Saga, the strength of the DB cast grows a lot, so it should mean the same for speed, what I'm saying is, since Frieza Saga characters are already FTL and even the weaker GT characters seen to be Top Tier level in the Buu Saga, the GT Top Tiers should be above FTL by a good margin, still not nearly as Super's God Tiers, but still, where do you guys speed of the GT Cast? I know they are at least FTL+ with MFTL reactions, but by how many times? You can to conclusion via Whis speed feats that Whis and Beerus are like roughly 100 Billion times FTL

We don't know how much faster they are, as there is nothing to tell us. All we know is that they are FTL+ to an unknown degree.

Even then, it doesn't matter as they can't damage this guy and can be oneshotted by him at the same time.

TakatoBlue said:
Is Wargreymon X Really a 3-B tier char?
I mean ... look at the movie. He doesn't looks like that powerful.

Stronger than Wargreymon? Yes, of course. But ... 5-B to 3-B? Wow.

Wargreymon X in action in 12:30 and 20:30. >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3JtP6TiYHE
They are rated that high due to scaling from Omnimon who is a solid 3-A. Both Wargreymon X and Metalgarurumon X fought with Omnimon for a while then again they ultimately still lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back