• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-

the grand Kai's planet is called relatively small, relative, meaning, compared to other structures in the realm. By itself it contains STARS, it's bigger then any planet or star in the living world. The only thing it's higer than in afterlife is probably king Kai's planet- which used to be much bigger than it until beerus nuked it-

- Living world is the LOWER half, while afterlife is the UPPER half, nothing said they were each 50% of the full macrocasm nor any of those other sizes, that already debunks 90% of this argument, same with the afterlife being divided into realms, nothing is said of how much space the individual structures there take up.

- The only thing controversial in otherworld is that how they look from the outside when you're moving through otherworld's space is a different story to what they actually contain on the inside
u can argue dat

u can argue dat
Additionally, I have a SCAN from the Daizenshuu which states the afterlife is dimensionally trancendental.

This means the physical object is actually bigger on the inside. The example above given is Doctor who and his little phonebox , which inside is as big as bedroom.

Or you can use the hyperbolic time chamber in DB. It's a planet sized dimension located inside a room on a planet (thats the same size as the HTC)

If the afterlife really was 50% of the macrocosm visually, then we can simply say that the inside is bigger like the above.

Last edited:
Additionally, I have a SCAN from the Daizenshuu which states the afterlife is dimensionally trancendental.

This means the physical object is actually bigger on the inside. The example above given is Doctor who and his little phonebox , which inside is as big as bedroom.

Or you can use the hyperbolic time chamber in DB. It's a planet sized dimension located inside a room on a planet (thats the same size as the HTC)

If the afterlife really was 50% of the macrocosm visually, then we can simply say that the inside is bigger like the above.
outerversal dragon ball confirmed

Or maybe you know, the map where Snakeway takes up half of the Afterlife and diameter wise wise surpasses the Kaioshin Realm, a supermassive star, and Heaven itself isn't particularly 1:1 to scale. Nothing actually states the Afterlife and Universe are 50/50 equal size halves of the world, all we know in a general sense is that the Afterlife is bigger since it's section is bigger. That doesn't mean said contrast is to scale.

outerversal dragon ball confirmed
According to some scientists this is wrong
"It's not higher dimensional under any interpretation. If the size of the other world is contingent on the size of the living world which, it is; it must be the same size as the living world's which is already innately contradictory towards the physical aspect of infinity, and by virtue extensive dimensions. It is impossible to ontologically describe it this way when the other world is blatantly bound by the phenomena and laws (layer of reality) as the mortal world."

"No, for those realms to be 5D would requid more direct statements of it to exist in a higher dimensional space like with DC's Apokolips."

How big is that otherworld sun anyway? Even assuming otherworld is just as big as the mortal universe, a single star illuminating the entire thing is ridiculous

I am hoping they actually retcon snake way distance, it's one of the main reasons the map can't be scaled

How big is that otherworld sun anyway? Even assuming otherworld is just as big as the mortal universe, a single star illuminating the entire thing is ridiculous

I am hoping they actually retcon snake way distance, it's one of the main reasons the map can't be scaled
Its size is unknown. Even if we assume tbe afterlife itself is the size of a Universe, a single star lighting it up would still be rediculous. So I don't think this fsctor changes anything

Since Universe sized Heaven is accepted. I guess this is fine. But it'd be better if we can repost the calc and ask for it to be evaluated so people won't bitch about it.
This is probably fine, but it's worth having the calc re-evaluated. Standards for calculations can change over time, and the calc in question is quite old - it's worth getting re-evaluated just to be sure it still holds up.
Not to be rude to the calc members. But based of the waiting list in the calc evaluation thread, this could literally take years for them to even look at the post let alone re-evaluate it.

😅

Not to be rude to the calc members. But based of the waiting list in the calc evaluation thread, this could literally take years for them to even look at the post let alone re-evaluate it.
That would be very unlikely. The time a response takes can vary greatly, of course, but there are calc group members who keep quite up-to-date on the calc evaluation thread and even offer evaluations for calcs for verses they don't know about. An important calc for Dragon Ball, one of the more notable verses on the wiki, should not take long to get an evaluation.

On that note, has anyone put it on the calc evaluation thread, by chance?

That would be very unlikely. The time a response takes can vary greatly, of course, but there are calc group members who keep quite up-to-date on the calc evaluation thread and even offer evaluations for calcs for verses they don't know about. An important calc for Dragon Ball, one of the more notable verses on the wiki, should not take long to get an evaluation.

On that note, has anyone put it on the calc evaluation thread, by chance?
Fair enough. I was post number 5569 on page 56 and alot of the former posts didn't seem like they were addressed.

I did post it Here

Anything happen here sorry for the necro
Waiting for a Calc member the Calc was valid years ago though heaven wasn’t accepted as Universal in size

but now Heaven is accepted as universal in size but we still need the Calc to be checked again since standards for calcs might’ve changed

But once the Calc gets accepted this crt could probably be closed

Waiting for a Calc member the Calc was valid years ago though heaven wasn’t accepted as Universal in size

but now Heaven is accepted as universal in size but we still need the Calc to be checked again since standards for calcs might’ve changed

But once the Calc gets accepted this crt could probably be closed
we would need 1 more staff aproval for such a change, plus since all the realms were already accepted as separated space times in luffy's crt this crt becomes redundant

Also the entire basis of the calc is that we never see heaven in the sky of the afterlife, but we never see it from an angle that would allow us to see it, since as shown in the macrocosm map it is directly above in the afterlife, while we never see the sky in a direct upwards angle in the time we have been there

we would need 1 more staff aproval for such a change, plus since all the realms were already accepted as separated space times in luffy's crt this crt becomes redundant
We have staff approval and for Calcs staff don’t approve calcs it’s the Calc members who do so
Also the entire basis of the calc is that we never see heaven in the sky of the afterlife, but we never see it from an angle that would allow us to see it, since as shown in the macrocosm map it is directly above in the afterlife, while we never see the sky in a direct upwards angle in the time we have been there
We’ve seen the skies of afterlife especially during beginning of z but ima leave that up to the Calc members

We have staff approval and for Calcs staff don’t approve calcs it’s the Calc members who do so
2, a change that upgrades nearly all of the chars in super would require 3 staff aprovals instead of the 2 we currently have

We’ve seen the skies of afterlife
Reaf what i wrotte, i never said that we didn't saw the sky of the afterlife at all, i said the oposite of that

especially during beginning of z but ima leave that up to the Calc members
This part has nothing to do with math tho

2, a change that upgrades nearly all of the chars in super would require 3 staff aprovals instead of the 2 we currently have

Reaf what i wrotte, i never said that we didn't saw the sky of the afterlife at all, i said the oposite of that

This part has nothing to do with math tho
My guy to get a Calc accepted we don’t need 3 staff members I don’t think you understand for a Calc to get accepted we only need a Calc member agreement since heaven is already Universal

Because we have plenty if you don’t think it’s good enough to Calc then wtv we’ll leave it to the Calc members simple

My guy to get a Calc accepted we don’t need 3 staff members I don’t think you understand for a Calc to get accepted we only need a Calc member agreement since heaven is already Universal

Because we have plenty if you don’t think it’s good enough to Calc then wtv we’ll leave it to the Calc members simple
Calc members can approve calcs, but for the calc to be applied to the profiles and all, you do need 3 thread mods or admins in this case.

For the math itself yeah, don't see the issue with what i am saying tho

How is this non math related problem a calc member discussion at all?

This is probably fine, but it's worth having the calc re-evaluated. Standards for calculations can change over time, and the calc in question is quite old - it's worth getting re-evaluated just to be sure it still holds up.
TBH, I feel like the calc might be wrong, but the result will still be like, enourmous, regardless.

I only remembered Otherworld being separated by time and space from the living world, I didn't remember Heaven being accepted as having the diameter of the living universe being accepted. Though it logically should be much larger than a whole bunch of planets put together in volume, with HFIL being much bigger than that.
Don't you remember when before this whole 2-C upgrade (which was a huge w for the VSBW community), we upgraded Fat Boo to 3-B via destroying the grand Kai's planet?

Don't you remember when before this whole 2-C upgrade (which was a huge w for the VSBW community), we upgraded Fat Boo to 3-B via destroying the grand Kai's planet?
It was for threatening to destroy kaioshin realm

For the math itself yeah, don't see the issue with what i am saying tho

How is this non math related problem a calc member discussion at all?
You’re arguing there’s no good shots but we can’t see it from near snakeway to the skies

You’re arguing there’s no good shots but we can’t see it from near snakeway to the skies
Yeah, it is directly above everything else, we see no scene where we see from an angle that it is showing directly above the snakeway, we never look where the planet would be

Yeah, it is directly above everything else, we see no scene where we see from an angle that it is showing directly above the snakeway, we never look where the planet would be
Pretty sure there is in the episode where goku’s going to go to snakeway but I could be wrong Im pretty sure there was just nothing in the sky tho

That we don't know if the heaven is not visible in the sky of the afterlife since we never saw an angle where we would see the position of it
We have angles from forward and behind of the sky what type of shot do you want? Since you seem to know a lot about calcing

Also I asked the person who evaluated the Calc years ago and he said that

It seems to be an in-universe related debate rather than the math itself.

So I think the math is right but he didn’t give a definite answer so we can still wait for another Calc member’s comment to give a definite one

We have angles from forward and behind of the sky what type of shot do you want? Since you seem to know a lot about calcing
Yeah, but the planet is directly above, not in the sides of the sky of the afterlife, it is in the middle directly above
Again, this is not a calculation problem, so idk why are you talking as if it was

Also I asked the person who evaluated the Calc years ago and he said that

Yeah, that is what i have been saying this entire time
So I think the math is right but he didn’t give a definite answer so we can still wait for another Calc member’s comment to give a definite one
Again like you said, this is not a math problem so why would a calc member evaluating the math used matter for what i am saying?

Yeah, but the planet is directly above, not in the sides of the sky of the afterlife, it is in the middle directly above
Again, this is not a calculation problem, so idk why are you talking as if it was

Yeah, that is what i have been saying this entire time

Again like you said, this is not a math problem so why would a calc member evaluating the math used matter for what i am saying?
It’s above snakeway if we can’t see it it just means it can’t be seen we have different angles of the feat

No it’s because the comments on the Calc are about how Heaven being Universal in size doesn’t make sense and is probably best not to accept it as so

This is a math problem though

It’s above snakeway if we can’t see it it just means it can’t be seen we have different angles of the feat
it is above emma's palace, no the snake way, do we have an angle directly above emma's palace directly above in a straight line to assume that it is completely no seeable from the naked eye?
No it’s because the comments on the Calc are about how Heaven being Universal in size doesn’t make sense and is probably best not to accept it as so
you said that it is an in universe contention and not a math one, same thing i have been saying

This is a math problem though
but you said it yourself
the problem i am talking about is not math related, but about the assumptions made for the math made, calc group members evaluate calculations yes, but the contention i am giving is not math related

it is above emma's palace, no the snake way, do we have an angle directly above emma's palace directly above in a straight line to assume that it is completely no seeable from the naked eye?

you said that it is an in universe contention and not a math one, same thing i have been saying

but you said it yourself

the problem i am talking about is not math related, but about the assumptions made for the math made, calc group members evaluate calculations yes, but the contention i am giving is not math related
The Calc already accounts for this it says Note: and talks about this
It doesn’t matter because if heaven is universal in size a 1m km difference makes no difference we should be able to see something that big

heaven wasn’t accepted as universal in size back then

If the issue is if we can calculate it then yeah that’s a math issue I don’t think you can even think about the difference between a star and universe atp it’s about common sense

It is because again if a Universe sized body can’t be seen and it’s directly above the check in station (and the snakeway is like a couple kms away from check in station which makes no difference since heaven is universal in size) then this is an okay Calc and is math related because you’re saying something can’t be calculated when it can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back